VN - Ren'Py - The Pink Answer [v0.7] [MobsterCorgi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

Male protag-on-trap games are pretty rare, so I expect a lot of people will be pretty forgiving to this, but removing any bias: it's pretty low effort AI slop.

The art definitely feels like the dev just did a batch of raw gens and threw a few lucky ones into a background remover with no touch up or real effort. Clothing, hair, and even the style changes between each CG, the dicks have obvious AI nonsense anatomy, the backgrounds are real-life styled which clashes badly with the anime characters, and the game way overrepresents floating-dick blowjobs because of how difficult it is to AI gen two actors doing sex poses without a lot work. I do a lot of AI "art" myself so I'm not an anti-AI zealot in the least, but my familiarity with it makes me really realize how basic it's used here. Properly using AI for a game like this does require some skill, with careful controlnet usage to control posing and often making your own LORA models to enforce character and clothing consistency, and even lucky gens are going to require manual photoshop work to get perfect. This game just pressed generate a few times.

As for the writing, is pretty fast paced with feminizing the LI. That may or may not be a good thing depending on how a dev does it, but in this case it's pretty much just to fast forward so they can get to sexy stuff ASAP. It does have choice paths, but they're just obvious loving/abusive dialogue switches and not really story choices. That's not to say that a game needs a dramatic story or complex choices to be good, a lot of people prefer just straight action, but I'm more so just letting players know what to expect in that it's not really a romance game. It's pretty much just a gallery player with a setup and some fluff dialogue.

Production wise, it feels cheap. Bone stock renpy UI, the main menu background is a stretched and blurry rescaled image, entire game is uncompressed .pngs with some as large as 8k (I assume from an upscaler) which not only massivly inflates the download but also lags the game when they load. The text and grammar are readable , but do have a lot of weird punctuation , like ... weird spaces - between .. everything . It does have some music and sound effects though, so good on the dev there.

Overall, if you're super eager for a male on trap game you might get a fap or two out of it, but it's pretty much a raw AI gen gallery with a thin game built around it and not really anything amazing. I do hope the dev can up their genning and writing abilities though for stronger titles in the future, as this is an underrepresented genre and I wouldn't want to discourage them from improving.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Krautseppl

The blowjob and cum training is build up okay... the anal part is super rushed and gives the impression the dev wanted to end it quickly. Overall much text, but nothing deep. For a quick jerk off its okay.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Just played version [v.o.4] and overall, is pretty average.

The worldbuilding is average. At first starting you out with a unique presence where instead of being the one transformed, you are the one doing it to someone else. Yet never really felt myself getting invested in this world. Am not interested if someone is going to buy the guy you transformed. Am also not invested on how much money this all cost to do this transformation and imprisonment. Maybe with better dialogue this could but is just average.

The part where the blonde looks at the TV is actually really good. Giving the player videos and clips that really do help sell the transformation he, now she, is going through.

The characters are not that memorable though. Need something to make them pop. Maybe a branching path that turns the MC into a cow constantly producing milk for an orphanage. A degrading but holy mission to help provide food for orphans. Showing a pervert yes but also some good to the world. Or maybe have the one transforming talk about their hobbies. Do they have dolls? Do you give her dolls? Maybe some motivation as well. Maybe blondie (on a certain path) talks about how she is so worried for the men going off to war and hopes they all make it back home. Or on the slut path, maybe talks about how she can help relieve the stress for these men.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tomuch

Played the 0.1 beta

I really like the idea of a sissification game, where the player is not the sissy and takes on the dominating part.
    The story idea seems perfect for this type of game but it is a very early version so it will be very interesting which way the developler will go with story. Currently there is only one sissy in the game, but hopefully (and looking at the cover pic of this threat) more than one sissy will be trained.

the AI pics are pretty and fit to the story, but have some small/fixable problems e.g. during the yoga scene the sissy has different clothes in nearly every picture.

But all in all a great idea, a great start for the story and really good visualization. Looking forward to see more content.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ninjasmurf73

Finally , a very promising sissy trainer game where YOU are in charge. I am typically not a huge fan of AI art but it does work for this game right now , nothing weird like seven fingers, etc. Not sure it was my choices but hope transition goes a little slower. Hate gthe grind but not a fan of super easy either. Debt story is interesting. It has been used used in other sci fi stories (taking on debt of parents or forced menial job becuase you don't show potential according to the those who rule the society) but never like this so kudos to developer. All in all, look forward to the next update. Nice Job!!!