RPGM - The Pirates of Lust [v0.0.49.2] [Potatoes and Dragons]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Gorainu

Great koikatsu animations. All were varied and well done.

Story is engaging enough with some mystery and MMC and FMC are somewhat plausibles.

Sharing+NTR but this was tagged so no surprise.

BUT

There are many bugs, some are game breaking. Like portraits image that get stuck on screen, impeding you from further playing, inconsistencies in events etc...

Conclusion: Ok game if you have the time and 4GB free.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AdrianRK

The games looks promissing. It still has some small bugs and the map is a bit difficult at first to navigate, but once the story picks up it's really good. The animations look good and the story is funny
  3. 4.00 star(s)

EisWagner

On the version 0.0.44. Well
    First, Dev fix some bugs happen in the previous version.
    Second. More content on this 0.0.44.
    Third. The NTR thing is good on the female. She feel guilty when do content NTR but in male I think need to feel more guilty when he do some NTR I think?
    Well. Still many bugs appear on 0.0.44.
    And finally, I think When update need a litte thing for Main story.
    P/s: This rating on version 0.0.44. Maybe change in the future
  4. 2.00 star(s)

JohnSmith7

I was very interested in this game due to the art, but you have to claw your way to the sexscenes as the developer made the gameplay of this game entirely unfun. It requires too much effort to complete the minigames and puzzles to be worth it. I spent 2 hours try to clear quests as their minigames got progressively harder only to experience a minimal amount of scenes.

In addition, this game is a great example of why i hate RPGM games. Too much time walking, looking for things to do. You waste so much time moving back and forth across the map.

My recommendation to the dev, add an option to skip minigames, and add a teleport item to the inventory. If that was done, this game would be great. It is just too bogged down with bullshit.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

gertru 90

It's one of the best RPGM games that i have played. It has a good amount of content for it early state of development. It has a good quest sistem to follow what you have to do.

It has good graphics made with Koikatsu if i'm not wrong. The writing isn't bad.

It has more or less 3 hours of play time.