Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Pour saveeditonline, I hope for you that you understand French and that you know what you are looking for (according to saveeditonline, there are 1837 variables)
I think that “Ren'Py Save Editor” is a good alternative to manage save files for Ren'Py, as it offers a tool that is easier to read than the brower search tool: it is a filter, not a search, so you can quickly reduce the number of variables you have to check (and it works both on variable names and variable values, like the search tool would). Depending on how the save is structured in a game, you may have to deactivate one of the two variable filters (dialogues and ren'py—the godelins are part of the dialogues, for example)

True, the French names may be an obstacle for those who are unfortunate enough not to have been born in a French-speaking (that is, civilised) country, but, well, too bad for them... :whistle: ;)
(a way to partly circumvent that could be to switch from English to French in the game and check the same saved screen in a different language to try and spot the translation...for things like building and godelin names, it would work easily, for others, searching the value instead of the name could also work well)

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
@redknight00
Guide for 0.13

/!\ If you use an old save: /!\
—When you want to train with Yerhan(with the new body), you're going to have an error like this one ( ). To bypass this error, open the console and write $ yehran_stage = 0
How the heck are you getting all the gold in the hidden room, AND the elixir of intelligence, in the prologue? I wanted to check the guide to see if maybe it's listed, because I can get all the rest myself, but that one just has me going "what."

hostm

Aug 21, 2018
So I started a new game plus and started after I finished my body but all of the other quest were at stage one. most of them are needed to get your body.

Naea

Oct 12, 2017
It seems there are 3 CG for automn but I am unable to unlock them. Did I miss something ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How the heck are you getting all the gold in the hidden room, AND the elixir of intelligence, in the prologue? I wanted to check the guide to see if maybe it's listed, because I can get all the rest myself, but that one just has me going "what."
let the Goddelin in the 2nd room live, he'll join you for the switch riddle... other than that leave the cupboarddoor on the top left alone and open everything else

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
It seemed to me to be quite precise in the guide

So I started a new game plus and started after I finished my body but all of the other quest were at stage one. most of them are needed to get your body.
there are 13 quests in the game, to build the body 7 quests need to be advanced
All the others are not mandatory (to have the body)

It seems there are 3 CG for automn but I am unable to unlock them. Did I miss something ?
The 3 images depend on who you take to inaugurate the first tower (Autumn only or Autumn + Ezmella or Autumn + Camilla)

Is there a way to play the game while not sharing the girls with the men ?
Yes, don't train Camilla, but you'll make less money from the brothel

PS : Guide for 0.3.19 (english and french)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

there are 13 quests in the game, to build the body 7 quests need to be advanced
All the others are not mandatory (to have the body)

The 3 images depend on who you take to inaugurate the first tower (Autumn only or Autumn + Ezmella or Autumn + Camilla)

Yes, don't train Camilla, but you'll make less money from the brothel

PS : Guide for 0.3.19 (english and french)
TY

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
let the Goddelin in the 2nd room live, he'll join you for the switch riddle... other than that leave the cupboarddoor on the top left alone and open everything else
So what you're saying is that there ISN'T a way to get the Elixir of Intelligence AND all the gold, which is quite clearly what I was asking about. Since the guide mentions it before the 12 gold pieces, which just seems lackluster comparatively, and it presents as the optimal path, at least for the prologue, so I figured maybe there was something missing. Eh, either way, at least that's clear now.

Considering the Elixir of Intelligence is what it is, no, not really, since the end image shows the gold 'achievement' being highlighted; figured maybe there was something I was missing, when I wrote my original post, especially since the walkthrough implies I should have both and use them when I reach the village.

EDIT: Should there not be any caravans showing up after awhile? I had about two weeks of them, and now none at all. EDIT 2: Ah, you have to find them using the scout function (green arrow in the initial tower menu), otherwise they don't show up. That isn't really explained well in the game. I was using that just to force train goblins up from the base state, because every so often they'd upgrade to apprentices (pre-tower). After I conquered the forest, I didn't see any point to it so I stopped using it, and it was never explained in-game what that function was, either. Hopefully something Mirrodin changes/adds to the game later on.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So what you're saying is that there ISN'T a way to get the Elixir of Intelligence AND all the gold, which is quite clearly what I was asking about. Since the guide mentions it before the 12 gold pieces, which just seems lackluster comparatively, and it presents as the optimal path, at least for the prologue, so I figured maybe there was something missing. Eh, either way, at least that's clear now.
No...I actually told you there is an option... just skip the booth that is in the top left cupboard
I agree that the management Window requires tooltips or an own tutorial... I presume it will get only worse if the town management gets included aswell

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
No...I actually told you there is an option... just skip the booth that is in the top left cupboard
I agree that the management Window requires tooltips or an own tutorial... I presume it will get only worse if the town management gets included aswell
Mkay, so, the Gaia chest is free (and necessary to get for that 'achievement' anyways). There are then three drawers, one on the left and two on the right, and a cloth that you can shift aside but that does nothing else and costs no time to move. Two contain gold, one 43 (left) one 12 (bottom-most on the right), and the last (upper right) contains the Elixir of Intelligence. There's not a "booth" nor a book (what I'm assuming you meant) in that room. The walkthrough provided shows the end prologue screen as having the "all gold possible" achievement lit up. The very next step of the walkthrough, the first one in the village, says to consume *both* the Elixirs of Intelligence (so the one from the cupboard in the hidden room and the one from the crack in the initial room, in the Prologue) and save the Elixir of Gaia (so you get the easy high gains from training early and can get the flat boost to endurance when you only get ~1 level per training). The walkthrough does mention that opening the last one is a death sentence (and as you can't train yourself prior, yeah, it's going to be against those two paladins).

As such, it's one of three things: 1) It's showing the screenshot of the end prologue screen with the gold achievement, but it's not possible to get when following the walkthrough's expectations of having both Elixirs (and having both Elixirs seems like a flat-out better result, too, with the cost, low stock, and long periods between restocking, for the lesser elixirs), 2) There's some method to get all the gold AND the Elixir in the hidden room that the walkthrough does not cover (and what you said above is not applicable at all to the issue), or 3) it *used to be* possible, but is not any longer, and the image and text has not been changed out since (and the French walkthrough features the exact same lines and images, so it's not some artifact of translating it to English, either; no blame rests at Leander's feet for this).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mkay, so, the Gaia chest is free (and necessary to get for that 'achievement' anyways). There are then three drawers, one on the left and two on the right, and a cloth that you can shift aside but that does nothing else and costs no time to move. Two contain gold, one 43 (left) one 12 (bottom-most on the right), and the last (upper right) contains the Elixir of Intelligence. There's not a "booth" nor a book (what I'm assuming you meant) in that room. The walkthrough provided shows the end prologue screen as having the "all gold possible" achievement lit up. The very next step of the walkthrough, the first one in the village, says to consume *both* the Elixirs of Intelligence (so the one from the cupboard in the hidden room and the one from the crack in the initial room, in the Prologue) and save the Elixir of Gaia (so you get the easy high gains from training early and can get the flat boost to endurance when you only get ~1 level per training). The walkthrough does mention that opening the last one is a death sentence (and as you can't train yourself prior, yeah, it's going to be against those two paladins).

As such, it's one of three things: 1) It's showing the screenshot of the end prologue screen with the gold achievement, but it's not possible to get when following the walkthrough's expectations of having both Elixirs (and having both Elixirs seems like a flat-out better result, too, with the cost, low stock, and long periods between restocking, for the lesser elixirs), 2) There's some method to get all the gold AND the Elixir in the hidden room that the walkthrough does not cover (and what you said above is not applicable at all to the issue), or 3) it *used to be* possible, but is not any longer, and the image and text has not been changed out since (and the French walkthrough features the exact same lines and images, so it's not some artifact of translating it to English, either; no blame rests at Leander's feet for this).
You Are talkeing about the secret room that you can ONLY enter after you made your escape....right?
The Gaia Chest part s correct...
there is a single drawer on the left side of the room and a cupboard with 2 doors on the right side (top left one here is worthless and can be skipped... as it's a bottle of alcohol) and some more drwaers (only 1 is searchable) you can search a total of 3 places in the room before you need to make a run.
All as explained in the walkthrough... if you fail to get the gold achievement I presume you missed a stack in the first 2 rooms, as you need to search some places several times... or maybe you didn't search the comanders tent in the expedition camp?
And btw you can drink the Elixiers of int right after finding (which I would suggest you do, as there are some int checks in the prologue)

Last edited:

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Ok,
So the v0.3.19.a is done and released for patreon and gold.
Now I'm goin to relax one the swimming pool for few days with my ton of money (oh.. wait..)
Here is the changelog for teasing you :)
And don't worry I don't do the translation myself :p

Changelog:
----------------------- 3.19 a----------------------
- Adding the New game + (alpha) : Enough with the broken old save, with this you can start where you were stop in the previous game. Use it, and stop reporting bug wich are not because you use an old save ! I attempt to your feedback on it, we will update it and add new feature on it each version.
- Yehran can now train your godelin : From godelin to veteran godelin.
partial training : 5% of the total godelin type will be upgraded.
full training : 15% of the total godelin type will be upgraded.
(only the godelin who are in the tower)
- Nexts steps on the main quest unlocked.
You can now buy some advanced management tools of your town => Purge, closed immigration, rich tax, help poor system. Each of them will help you a lot if you use this in an appropriate way.
- Adding Fen in the gallery
- Adding 3 new CG with Fen in the game and in the gallery (You can find them during the attack of the thieve basement.)
- New interface (self made art) : the conquest map ! Actually one territory is available, the City of Jaka. But it will be rough game.
- You can now summon your people in your chamber (Autumn, Camilla, Ezmella) for conquest mod only for the moment.
- Adding new soldiers skin. Milicia and regular soldier of Andor (you can find them in the city of Jaka).
Fix:
- During the scout mission in the forest (for finding caravan) godelin can now upgrade to Adept. And Adept(only) can become scoot during these 'promenade'.
- Adding 5 existant Ezmella CG in the gallery
- Bug correction about your incomes in the town.
- Bug correction about godelin wich directly upgrade in veteran godelin after caravan attack. (He upgrade now as an Adept).

I wish you some good day folks, and HOLD MY BEER !! let's go to Ardeche ! (a french department).
Great game dev! some really well designed stuff in here and it shows. I think the way you start out with limited options on the street and progress into more complex gameplay makes this game special. Getting the sex scenes and new feature feels rewarding to me.

A couple things to note while I know that things are still being translated the completed missions button is still in french and I don't know if you mean slow mode or slow mod (modification) in combat.

The only literal critique I have for this game is the lack of main character sex (which I know your adding more of) It would be rewarding to progress in the game and find the girls focus more on you (I do feel cucked lol). I would really like the lesbian bakers we corrupted to be introduced to the big MC sausage down the line, nothings more rewarding than the lesbian conquest :ROFLMAO: please make it happen :cry: please...? Dude

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
You Are talkeing about the secret room that you can ONLY enter after you made your escape....right?
The Gaia Chest part s correct...
there is a single drawer on the left side of the room and a cupboard with 2 doors on the right side (top left one here is worthless and can be skipped... as it's a bottle of alcohol) and some more drwaers (only 1 is searchable) you can search a total of 3 places in the room before you need to make a run.
All as explained in the walkthrough... if you fail to get the gold achievement I presume you missed a stack in the first 2 rooms, as you need to search some places several times... or maybe you didn't search the comanders tent in the expedition camp?
And btw you can drink the Elixiers of int right after finding (which I would suggest you do, as there are some int checks in the prologue)
And as I explained to you, there is nothing but an Elixir of Intelligence (permanent +3 int) and two drawers of gold, one 43 gold and the other 12. There is no bottle of alcohol there. There's several in the first and second rooms, before you meet the Paladins, but that isn't limited by time; you just need to click the appropriate places and for some, have the Observation skill. 0.3.19 walkthrough, Page 8, as provided by Leander. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/380734_The_Pleasuremancer_0.3.19_-_English.pdf

Great game dev! some really well designed stuff in here and it shows. I think the way you start out with limited options on the street and progress into more complex gameplay makes this game special. Getting the sex scenes and new feature feels rewarding to me.

A couple things to note while I know that things are still being translated the completed missions button is still in french and I don't know if you mean slow mode or slow mod (modification) in combat.

The only literal critique I have for this game is the lack of main character sex (which I know your adding more of) It would be rewarding to progress in the game and find the girls focus more on you (I do feel cucked lol). I would really like the lesbian bakers we corrupted to be introduced to the big MC sausage down the line, nothings more rewarding than the lesbian conquest :ROFLMAO: please make it happen :cry: please...? Dude
As far as I've seen while playing through it, there are several choices not yet implemented that will allow you to be more selfish with your girls, but not entirely. Considering that most of the game released so far is the initial setup, including obtaining a fleshy body again, it makes sense that there's not much done to you personally, vs. vicariously living through watching others. I'm looking forward to more content in the future, too. DarkMirrodin has done a great job with the game. :D

Reactions: ColdFingers
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes