3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
can confirm. it doesn't say anything. the guide does show it.
Guide? does the ctrl+F not work in the guide? cuz i searched for body and then i did read every page from the french guide and i didnt get anything about it, and since that's a game from french dev ( or with a french traductor having a good sense of humor, dunno? )

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Guide? does the ctrl+F not work in the guide? cuz i searched for body and then i did read every page from the french guide and i didnt get anything about it, and since that's a game from french dev ( or with a french traductor having a good sense of humor, dunno? )
I meant that in the guide, you can see what items you need. so clearly it was working in older versions.

Altaire50

Mar 4, 2019
I thinks I'm stuck,I have started the tower construction, I haven't enough money for the wall. I have farm money, give to the dawrf and 3 month later... nothing

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Oh yeah, i also checked on the guide and saw the 4 male + 2 premium male, tried the recipe but didnt work, i'm waiting for the dev or anyone knowing rn, game paused <<

Same stuff with the swordsman, but this i found a way, free city have a light chance to loot the required item when u raid their caravans.

But i dunno what to do with the gipsy since the quest says put in debt, i got like 15 likeability and when i put her in debt i just gain 2 mana

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
The french guide in the first post is not the most up to date, you can find the french guide for version 0.3.19 in my attached post
I'll update the guide whenever I feel like it, for the moment it is not planned that I update the guides for 0.3.22b.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pleasuremancer-v0-3-22b-mirrodin.12730/post-2306215

And yes the dev is French, I'm also French and the game is first written in French before I do the translations.

Oh yeah, i also checked on the guide and saw the 4 male + 2 premium male, tried the recipe but didnt work, i'm waiting for the dev or anyone knowing rn, game paused <<
Have you learned the recipes ? It's not enough to have them in the inventory to know them.

Feb 8, 2019
The guide for 3.19 doesn't have all the parts listed or their recipes besides one. Could anyone provide a translated recipe list or something that works for this update?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
The french guide in the first post is not the most up to date, you can find the french guide for version 0.3.19 in my attached post
I'll update the guide whenever I feel like it, for the moment it is not planned that I update the guides for 0.3.22b.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pleasuremancer-v0-3-22b-mirrodin.12730/post-2306215

And yes the dev is French, I'm also French and the game is first written in French before I do the translations.

Have you learned the recipes ? It's not enough to have them in the inventory to know them.
J'ai appris les recettes mais comparé au screen que l'on voit sur le guide, rien n'est marqué à propos d'objets nécéssaires.
J'ai essayé la recette 4 + 2 que je vois sur l'image du guide, ça n'a rien donné non plus.
1587758148858.png
1587758175770.png
1587758191086.png
Voilà quelques screens si ça peut aider à cerner mon problème.
Les plans dans l'inventaire sont non cliquable mais je les ai appris, et si je les sélectionne près de mon outil d'alchimie dans la tour, ça ne me dit rien dans quoi que ce soit ...

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
J'ai appris les recettes mais comparé au screen que l'on voit sur le guide, rien n'est marqué à propos d'objets nécéssaires.
J'ai essayé la recette 4 + 2 que je vois sur l'image du guide, ça n'a rien donné non plus.

Voilà quelques screens si ça peut aider à cerner mon problème.
Les plans dans l'inventaire sont non cliquable mais je les ai appris, et si je les sélectionne près de mon outil d'alchimie dans la tour, ça ne me dit rien dans quoi que ce soit ...
Effectivement il y a un problème, en attendant de corriger le problème voici les recettes :
bras (arm) = 6 matières organique masculine + 2 matières organique masculine supérieur
jambe (leg)= 8 matières organique masculine + 2 matières organique masculine supérieur
torse (torso)= 10 matières organique masculine + 4 matières organique masculine supérieur + 2 gros rubis
tete (head)= 4 matières organique masculine + 2 matières organique masculine supérieur 4 petite potion d’intelligence
penis = 4 matières organique masculine supérieur + 1 Vin - Cote de Sierra - 699 + 1 Vin - Cote de Sierra - 707
corp (body)= 2 bras + 2 jambe + 1 torse + 1 tete + 1 penis

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Effectivement il y a un problème, en attendant de corriger le problème voici les recettes :
bras (arm) = 6 matières organique masculine + 2 matières organique masculine supérieur
jambe (leg)= 8 matières organique masculine + 2 matières organique masculine supérieur
torse (torso)= 10 matières organique masculine + 4 matières organique masculine supérieur + 2 gros rubis
tete (head)= 4 matières organique masculine + 2 matières organique masculine supérieur 4 petite potion d’intelligence
penis = 4 matières organique masculine supérieur + 1 Vin - Cote de Sierra - 699 + 1 Vin - Cote de Sierra - 707
Thanks a lot my good sir!

Gabriellus

Aug 20, 2018
ça ne marche toujours pas pour moi en tout cas

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Comment on fait pour continuer la quête d'Autumn?
Quand j'essaye de lui parler il me dit que j'ai besoin d'un corps mais je sais pas du tout par ou commencer

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
cf plus haut, on sait pas comment craft le corps pour l'instant, faut attendre L34ND43 et espèrer qu'il puisse verifier ça de son côté sans que ça demande une update

nyx143

Feb 15, 2018
Hello. I seem to have encountered an error. I can't talk to Yerhan about decorating my room in the tower. Every time I go to the weapons room to talk to him, I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Yerhan.rpy", line 1280, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'allegeance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Yerhan.rpyc", line 1278, in script
File "D:\GAME STORAGE\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\GAME STORAGE\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 949, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\GAME STORAGE\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\GAME STORAGE\The_Pleasuremancer-pc_0322b\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Yerhan.rpy", line 1280, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'allegeance'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.22.b - Silver edition - Stable version

Sun Apr 26 02:07:01 2020

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Oboe

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
yoggyz Nickhrom Gabriellus
here's a patch so you can create your body without waiting for an update
Copy the file "Init_afterload.rpyc" in your "The_Pleasuremancer-pc\game" folder and launch your save. If you create a new game, save and load your save to apply the patch. Sorry for this problem

edit : rename your file like this "Init_afterload.rpyc"

Last edited:

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
yoggyz Nickhrom Gabriellus
here's a patch so you can create your body without waiting for an update
Copy the file "Init_afterload.rpyc" in your "The_Pleasuremancer-pc\game" folder and launch your save. If you create a new game, save and load your save to apply the patch. Sorry for this problem

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Init_afterload.rpy', 1583681444, 1526) is defined twice, at game/646755_Init_afterload.rpyc:2 and Init_afterload.rpyc:2.

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Init_afterload.rpy', 1583681444, 1526) is defined twice, at game/646755_Init_afterload.rpyc:2 and Init_afterload.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sat Apr 25 21:05:40 2020

1587841636510.png
J'ai foiré quelque chose?
Et pas de souci btw, les problèmes ça arrive tt le temps et c'est super nice que tu prennes du temps à essayer de le règler comme ça pour quelques joueurs :)

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "F:\Games\001The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sat Apr 25 21:05:40 2020

View attachment 632773
J'ai foiré quelque chose?
Et pas de souci btw, les problèmes ça arrive tt le temps et c'est super nice que tu prennes du temps à essayer de le règler comme ça pour quelques joueurs :)
Renomme ton fichier "646755_Init_afterload.rpyc" en "Init_afterload.rpyc"

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
kek, j'me sens très con.

Merci, je viens de tester et j'ai créé mon bras, maintenant au farming pour les autres parts!

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes