HTML - The Princess Trap [v0.3.3] [Natnatnat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

louiseayano

Seems pretty good at the moment definitely at a very early stage at the moment but has an interesting premise and I like some of the mechanics.
    Story wise wile the origin of your character doesn't affect the story it's a good roleplay way as to how you want your character to continue on. As mentioned before the story of you taking the princesses identity is interesting and that you have to manage activities in order to stay hidden is cool. It's a bit heavy on the reading side but I don't think that's a big problem.
    My only gripe is that it needs o few more pictures in order to identify the characters that are talking beside the colored texts.
    But overall a very solid game and I am eager to see what come in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

screamingwookies

It's early and not a ton of content yet, but plenty to get a feel for what's on offer and what's there is a very promising start. Competent writing, interesting plot, decently crafted characters. Very interested to see where this goes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ChloeRawr

For version 0.1.1 the games goes up to Day 4. There is quite a bit of content and engaging storytelling. There also looks to be different routes you can take and as each day passes the Queen will send soldiers to deliver a message judging your appearance and how well you do as a princess, which has potential to lead to soft lock endings with the Queen finding out but hopefully the story expands on the mistakes and certain routes. There isn't much to say about the game besides that it has a lot of potential.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Marcmad

I think the game is nice, a bit rough but nice.

More picture sure would be nice (ai arts maybe) but this is not a big deal.

Only thing I don't like is "Psycho Colette" the childhood "friend" who's is completely over the top...

But overall the game is nice and there multiple way to play it so you can role play different type of character.