RPGM - The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

Game version 0.55a
    I played this game a few times and it keeps getting better, tho you may need to play prison 1 first so you get a better understanding of the story and how the Mc got there plus you can see the improvements on both renders and the plot.
    the prison never ending is much better than (ToF) since every character feels alive and unique, but the strongest point is that your decision matters and every choice you make will affect how the characters react to you, the story, and of course the ending. you can be the alpha or take a more submissive approach or even a romantic path.
    However the lack of focus on the main girls get me worried a little bit , since the game got suddenly bigger with the tournament and stuff, the main girls especially Scarlett your maid did not get as much attention, so i hope that change in the future updates and not some ruched scenes/ending that would be a waste
    5/5 highly recommended: if you are into female domination/ male domination try prison 1 then this one.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Version and playtime: 0.5 part 2 game time around 6ish hours but its RPGM so you know how it goes.

Visuals: awful. The renders are about as low quality as one can expect. I've played games from 2017 that had higher quality renders. There are no animations so I don't know what other people are speaking of? The sex scenes if you can call them that are 3 still frames "cock outside - cock inside - cockoutside" that's not an animation by anyone's definition.

Audio: has sex sound effects which is a plus over games which are silent but they aren't that good IMO and it is just the same sound for fucking/cumming used for every scene.

Writing: I don't want to be too harsh because I didn't play the first game so I don't know if the story is supposed to be this fucking wonky but it is really bizazare. The overarching main story makes little to no sense whatsoever. Hops from rich MC buying jewelry to that jewelry being stolen and MC being blamed - the cop admits there is no evidence and they are free to go - but btw you still have to do what I say and sus MC agrees. Then it goes into gods/goddesses and virtual reality? Again maybe it would make more sense if you played the first but it was sooooooo disjointed and manic in the way it jumped from one idea to another. The side stories are much better though then the main so I guess take what you can get.

Characters: They are all halfway in between a parody and someone trying to be realistic which means they fail in both regards. I like the main girlfriend and the dialogue between her and MC is good but that's about it. The maid you literally go from one quest you're dominating her and the very next quest it says "make your choice - she dominates you or you are in love with her" wtf???

If you are playing this game for the femdom content then please save yourself the trouble and just rip the images out of the files and look them over rather then waste your time playing through this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

curseofthesky

I'll be honest when i downloaded the game i didn't expect much but after playing it I'm actually out of words to describe just how much i like this game, this game is a masterpiece. not just in femdom category but in general. the story, the music and the graphic. all of it is absolutely gorgeous. i love the music in game because it's not your usual lyrical or upbeat music but its very atmospheric.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pagaru

fantastic game, lovely idea that you can go a dominant route and a submissive route.

super renders.

wish it wasn't rpgm and was renpy instead but hey nothing is perfect. keep it up.

no grind is good
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DarkSurfer79

Absolutely one of the best femdom games I've played. Really has some really good hardcore stuff. Much better than the 1st one. Reminds me alot of some darktoz games but I want to say it's looking better than those. Can't wait to see were it goes next.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

daywalker33

Very enjoyable great game where you can be dom or sub. I love the details on sub stories. Great contexts as well not boring and not too much detail. Only pleasurable. Please keep making more games like that Jinjonkun. I will keep following your discord. Thank you!!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Selina_Slavegirl

Great reboot. I love Prison part 1. One of the best femdom games. A lot of thoughtful characters. Good story. Smart dialogs. Quests. This is the best in the genre. Hope Prison Part 2 is even better.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

palermo

->Quest system works as a guide in what you can do in this game, rather than playing alone and finding in the end that you missed 90% of the game content lol, which this is a big plus

->You can choose as in the previous game, The Prison 1, you can choose to be a dom or a submissive or something in between. Even if I strongly prefer the femdom , this game changes the story as you wish.

->Many beautiful renders and animations, careful made in some spots to express certain things.

->Good story, the phone system is and will be lit as i can see.

->You can interact with any woman, which is a plus ,-not many if even any- filler characters.

->The fact that you really make an effort to combine the story of the previous game with this one and i had the chance to be a slave to Amalda or something again.

->The sound system is interesting.

Dislikes:
    ->Slightly i dislike the movement speed of the MC, but i can overlook that.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

snoupy

One of the best femdom and maledom game! it's up to you to choose what path you would like to follow. I am following the femdom path and it's amazing. Very nice story with big fandasy (Policewomen, Neighboors, Car engineers, Dancers, ect)... Jinjonkun love to create femdom games with foot fetsish, trampling, golden shower ect. Also he is very quick to upadtes. I Suggest you to play and the "Prison 1" if you haven't pay it yet...
    i have followed and the maledom path and it's good enough!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Outword

First I am all about femdom, I don't do the dom path, but there is the dom path

Its a great game, like its predecessor, it has the femdom essence on it (and maybe the maledom), I don't like NTR but seems skipable, I loved the characters, love the scenes, the render quality and loved the humiliation text like, I belive if there will be a "The Prison 99: Space alien girls'n shit", I would play it, give it a 5 stars and don't get bored. With its characters and the new map I think it has soo much potential, anyway if you like femdom (and maledom) and 3D art games its a must play :love:
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

Review:

Somewhat early to review a game but unlike most first version games this one actually has some meat! Quite a bit of content already, 8 different characters and I've uncovered 3 separate sex scenes and it sounds like there are 2 more if I made different choices (no real interest in being dominant though so haven't explored it).

The writing is good as are the graphics. Lack of sprint button is problematic but the map is fairly small so not the end of the world.

You should also know that this is a choice heavy game so you can't get all content in one play-through. Overall I recommend you give this game a shot!