VN Ren'Py The Promise We Made [v0.3] [AdultSpice]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

redditonlineuser

Feb 8, 2024
Finally, a new game that reminds me of Good Girl Gone Bad and Red Strings. Hopefully, the dev gets more support to continue the intriguing story, I will surely do my part by subbing to Discord and Subsribestar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultSpice

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
v0.3
Here is the update version V0.3. In this version, the story is focused on Chloe and James, Nick's boss. It also introduces Chloe's boyfriend, Ryan. Additionally, there are some scenes with Gabriel, and a small scene with Jace, the criminal, at the volunteer work. In this version, the focus is on building up the foundation of how Emma will cheat on her boyfriend and become corrupted for the upcoming updates . I also fixed some of the spelling mistakes from previous updates.
Wait, so we are going to be forced to cheat? From the wording there, it sounds like it is going to be forced. I thought we would get choices on this stuff?

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Is this game like red string?
Yes, but not exactly the same, I try to make original characters and original senarios from ORS and GGGB with much less choices than those two games
This is really ai cg?
It's a little bit of both. I trace some images and color them, then I generate with AI to make a realistic image with my image position. In all cases, the AI gives me a messed up image. Then I take this image and try to position it to my image. After that, I make this image black and white so that I can get the shadows from the AI image and slowly add them to my image. I'm doing this to get the shadows from the AI image and combine them with mine. I don't know if I confused you I'm thinking of showing my process one day on my subscribestar page in the future. did you like the CG's?

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
There are choices and you can stay faithful, there are many characters and you can choose to who's path you want to follow and who you don't want to
Thank you for clairifing, I saw that as well and was about to pass on the game. Thankfully I went right to the last comment page for anwsers and got one from the dev themselves haha, was even risking spoilers to see if I could find an answer haha.

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
The sprites & sex are not AI, they're traced, but it was determined that the backgrounds are AI. IMO that really doesn't warrant an 'AI CG' tag tho, if anything it's an unnecessary deterrent.
I did not put the AI tag when I first released the game the forum put it so I just left it there some people say that it's ai if there is Ai backgrounds and others don't, but I use some AI for some details like shadows and sideburns hair and other little suff like that

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
AdultSpice Is there anyway you can say how close or how far lesbian content is without spoilers? Like some have said the art reminds me of Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String, and I pretty much make my main playthrough for female protags go with the another girl. If that content is far away I'll just play the cliche she becomes a slut as that is my least way to play female games haha.

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Thank you for clairifing, I saw that as well and was about to pass on the game. Thankfully I went right to the last comment page for anwsers and got one from the dev themselves haha, was even risking spoilers to see if I could find an answer haha.
Good to know then I hope you like it when you play it. I just change it, I did not know that will confuse anybody but yes there are choices and I think that are showing on what path the MC is going, I'm trying to be active in the comments as much as I can to hear any problems about the game or hear new ideas and read some reviews and improve the game as much as possible for all people to enjoy

Reactions: WerewolfSinX
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes