• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - The Psychologist [v2.0] [PhillyGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + If you like DEV's main games maybe you would like to see an alternative story. And I guess it's a good point?

Bad Points
    - Sex scenes are awful. They don't have animations, not good enough variation of positions with pictures or well enough explanations can give you a feeling of that scene. They are just a bunch of pictures with zero feeling and it's just disappointing to see from our DEV.
    - It's too short even for being a short comic/game.
    - The render quality should have been better.
    - Despite being short we could have a well-written little plot and story but no, we have nothing.

For The End
    When I see screenshots I was hyped to see how hot this short game going to be but it's just poor and nothing more. It's just a disappointing kinetic novel with zero content. I wish DEV had done this with some animations and a better plot and story but keep it short and we could enjoy it like the main game.