HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Thanks for the update. I don't really have any questions, but I want to share a funny little story. Sometime months ago I found out that new Baldur's gate game is coming out and that is set in the same setting as queen of phalli. So I was bored and decided to check it out. IMAGINE my surprise when I started to create a character and that drow girls weren't a juicy futa girls and that male drow exist. :KEK:

Anyway, I played through early access and thoroughly enjoyed and started to patiently waiting for full release when I found out that you can romance a bad bitch drow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I obviously had to do that. And oh boy, was that a fucking ride that was, from genocide to hot sex scene, to her campfire dialogue, 10/10.

P.S. I finally heard pronunciation of "Menzoberranzan" and laughed like a retard.:KEK: Don't know who's the original creator of that word but I know for the fact that he is a huge fucking nerd.:KEK:

P.S.S. Oh and I forgot, apparently she is House Baenre and that is a big(?) deal.
Already a part of the early access since 2020. My productivity is going to go off a cliff August 3rd onwards.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've been waiting for the release of this game since after beating Throne of Bhaal... 22 years ago! I really need to finish and polish Looking Back before August the 3rd.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Driver9r

Damnhobo

Jun 21, 2017
I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did when I finally realized the punch line of the infant penis joke. Immaculate penmanship, good sir. Or madam, whichever.

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
It's such a shame that the "bad end" in chapter 4 is so short and neglected, I was already looking forward to an ending where the MC spends the rest of their life on their knees worshipping the Matron's fat fucking balls :confused:

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It's such a shame that the "bad end" in chapter 4 is so short and neglected, I was already looking forward to an ending where the MC spends the rest of their life on their knees worshipping the Matron's fat fucking balls :confused:
All too fair. I must admit I am not a fan of bad endings and I preferred to leave that to the reader's imagination. I do have a very bad ending planned for book 2. We'll see how it turns out.

Aur958

Jan 5, 2022
Just finished chapter 5
I love that Maryl's route also has lots of Nefail in it. Your writing is just amazing, I can't get enough of it, like, god! It's so absurdly good. Can't wait for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just finished chapter 5
I love that Maryl's route also has lots of Nefail in it. Your writing is just amazing, I can't get enough of it, like, god! It's so absurdly good. Can't wait for more.
You are in luck! Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll upload my side project. It is a stand alone game in the same style and is about 258091 words long. I hope you'll want to read that too because I'm starving for feedback :D.

Reactions: Aur958

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
As promised, here it is. Was it worth the wait? That's for you to say, but I believe that if you liked Queen of Phalli you will love Looking Back. Now that this story is out of my head and onto the page (all 258091 words of it), I can finally get back to work on Queen of Phalli. Stay tuned :).

Reactions: Nimbusia and as231

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Would u be interested in adding shitty ai art to the novel? I'm not the best but I can gen a picture or 2.
To Queen of Phalli it would be difficult. Being it so fantastic and unusual, AI would struggle to make anything really consistent. I might consider it for Looking Back, which is much more mundane. Can you link me any of your pics?

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When can we expect the next chapter?
I can't give a specific date, but do know I am as eager as you are. Probably more.
I am about 70% through with the first draft and am working with the artist on the cover. So it's not going to be tomorrow but it's not going to be two months either ;)

Reactions: Wolf14

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Wonderful start for book 2!
Very beginning was a bit slow(or it could have been just me), but everything else was great.

Can't wait for more. Also wonderful looking cover!

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Loving the start to book 2 and 10/10 for the book art!

I seldom enjoy the set up phase for any story but this one went by pretty quickly thanks to being invested in the characters from book one - not to mention the right amount of tension to spice things up. Looking forwards to the Sha'zal storyline developing as my particular fondness for confrontational and heated relationships shows its colors.

Regardless can't wait for the next chapter and all the potential chaos Synafae will bring into the mix.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Loving the start to book 2 and 10/10 for the book art!

I seldom enjoy the set up phase for any story but this one went by pretty quickly thanks to being invested in the characters from book one - not to mention the right amount of tention to spice things up. Looking forwards to the Sha'zal storyline developing as my particular fondness for confrontational and heated relationships shows its colors.

Regardless can't wait for the next chapter and all the potential chaos Synafae will bring into the mix.
Thank you so much for the encouragement. Never have enough of that. I am confident you will like chapter 7 ever more :)

Reactions: Gelb13

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
hey @Nobody Cares, a couple suggestions.

please color code all names everywhere to make it easier at a glance to spot scenes with characters you're interested in.
i'd also like a way to easily differentiate sex-scenes with non-sex scenes, maybe underline all body parts or something?

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes