VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Quest [v0.1] [Stylestudios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Max-Payne

The only good thing about the game is the hot young daughter for right now. The game has potential but contains very poor English. Need to fix that. And the relationship between the MC&daughter doesn't seem realistic at all. Needs to practise with dialouges because they look weird and dull. And i almost forgot, animations looks good.

I hope it comes out good later.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

I'm usually a fan of father/daughter incest games, but this is not a great start.

The renders are nice and the female characters look unique and pretty hot (although the daughter's facial expressions are a bit creepy and overdone sometimes). The few animations so far are fantastic. That's by far the best aspect of this game at the moment.

But the rest? Oof... The dialogue is very simplistic, like it was written by a child, and it's full of spelling mistakes. Female characters are constantly referred to as 'he', the wife's name is Broke (which should probably be 'Brooke') and the use of language and name-calling is inconsistent.

The story doesn't make any sense at all. Your wife is missing after she went out shopping, left her phone and wallet at home (for some reason) and never came back. According to the police it was a voluntary disappearance, because that's what the police say when someone disappears without a trace for no reason. I understand why it took the MC and his daughter only a few weeks before they decided they should go look for her.... makes sense right?

The father and daughter lust after each other from the first moment. It's one of those games where your daughter's tits fall out of her shirt and she shows her panties to you like that's the most normal thing in the world. And for the impatient players there is off course the generic dream sequence after 5 minutes where you get a BJ from your daughter.

All in all, a very poor game with hot girls and fantastic animations. I'll probably check it again in a few months just to watch the sex scenes. But at this point it's 5-10 minutes of Google Translate dialogue with one animated dream scene.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sarebok69

Good game! Short but with potential, keep it up. Short and fast updates, I say this because I am Patreon of Style Studios and they informed me so, they will be updates very often. Great. Jennifer has an eye-catching design, the renderings are very good, as well as the ambience.