RPGM - Completed - The Raped Knight of Silveria [Final] [MediBang]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

The gameplay is meh,story is generic and boring,music is nothing unique while translation is headache inducing.
    if you have too much time on your hands give it a try but dont get your hopes up.
    -
    -
    -
    -
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Kreon G

Gameplay? Simple.
    Grind? NO.
    Story? Meh.
    Animation? So so.
    Duration? -+ 1 Hour
    VA? YES
    Recommended? Give it a shot will you? idk
    A story a knight and her friend to a short journey to keeping a peace in the elf land from many enemy.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

traplover19

its your average rape defeat game
    but the translation is al right not the best but not the worst(its readable and good enough to understand the story unlike most edited mtl games)
    but having voice acting kind of elevates it from below average to average
    nothing to write home about but nothing particularly bad ether
    fun time waster but thats it very generic outside of the voice acting and cgs
  4. 1.00 star(s)

zehirman

Just a walking and fighting to be fucked after a boss simulator, no choices, nothing...the story is tasteless. And the worst is the random battle when you walk on a map, that's one of the many things that are bad on a RPG MAKER game and this one decide to use it. The cg are good but like i said, you got one randomly after beating a boss or when one or your "elf kind" decide to harass your protagonist. And i don't like the translation, english is not my first language but this one feel like a mtl in disguise. To sum it up, a boring japanse game again who join the trashcan where are the others.