2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Rapture_TitleCard.png

Overview:
The Rapture of Nina Hartrova is a choose your own adventure style visual novel that follows the adventures and mishaps of a Patron of the Opera house (a stoic Dom) and his "prey", a whimsical ballerina (a surprisingly forward Sub).

Updated: 30.05.2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - -

Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

the_raptures_of_nina_hartrova___prelude_by_heartgear-d9uzz4wq.png

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
BDSM and ballerina? Sounds like a win, even reading the uploader's note. I'm still gonna take this one out for a test drive.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, that was quick. About 15 minutes worth of play. A series of either, or choices with one choice continuing the story or the other choice giving you a bad end. No nudity or sex, unless I missed a route. At the ending, it claims that the story is to be continued. Art, in my opinion is nice and this could have some potential if it continues on past 15 minutes. It caught my interest and I'm going to Google-fu the artist and see if they have created anything else to see or play.

Reactions: mesoru

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Okay, that was quick. About 15 minutes worth of play. A series of either, or choices with one choice continuing the story or the other choice giving you a bad end. No nudity or sex, unless I missed a route. At the ending, it claims that the story is to be continued. Art, in my opinion is nice and this could have some potential if it continues on past 15 minutes. It caught my interest and I'm going to Google-fu the artist and see if they have created anything else to see or play.
Yeah I was really surprised by the length, but the art looks pretty good. I'm going to go ahead and slap the no-sexual content tag on it.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Beauty and the Bullwhip - I like it!:eek:penedeyewink:
Just cleaned up th OP a little bit.
Thanks for the upload Thrownaway13 and for the share Cirelc.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Too bad I can't take two girls. Also kinda linear but we will see what happens.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Too bad I can't take two girls. Also kinda linear but we will see what happens.
Perhaps when she is fully corrupted she can bring in another?
After doing a little search mission, I've found a Deviant Art page by her. I'm guessing she's more into the erotica side of bondage and abduction from her art and her projects. I don't know if this will ever get some nudity or if it'll become anything more than a linear choose your own adventure. I guess it would technically be a choose a Rinoa adventure ;)

Anyway, if someone wants to add her Deviant Art page to the OP, here it is:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Created per Request:
Added the sample to the op.

Reactions: Twistty

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
the art reminds me an anime..but i don't remember wich one
maybe the "Howl's moving castle"

pinetemplar

Dec 16, 2017
there is ZERO even nude content and all there is is a dumb story which asks u to made desions based on nothing and any choise u make can fail the game. it's like 0.0001 out of 10. And based on this facts i think this project has no future. and it's deffietly is bot worse anyones time right now.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes