Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
There is an issue with your points, and I'll answer your "suggest a measure" first. The measure is WORDS. Why? because the issue with your point: Your link is characters per word. The reality is when you count characters in their raw form, it includes SPACES. When you get done adding the spaces? You get left with roughly 800 words, like I said.

Anyone who does measure with "characters" is being shady. It's intentionally misleading. Like how you guys assume its 2000 words, but that's not how "characters" are measured. It inflates/misguides information, hence my issue with it.

edit: word count of this post (not including this edit or quotes): 102. Character count: 584. One makes it seem like a whole lot more effort was done than the other.
That is not how twine and most word processors work. spaces does not count... like any programing platform ignores it and does not count in statistics either.
Any way it is still just a few page.
And yes it indicates the amount of work done in text heavy games, to be fair links and passages are included in twine statistics.
As i said pro h-writer can push out 100k characters worth content/month (once the engine stable).
Al be it is not text heavy game so its :ROFLMAO: like bragging about your sexual conquest as a man and proudly post out your tiny dicklet.:oops:

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
does mc ever get closer to the wife as they progress, as suggested as in one of the scenes "maybe we should let him watch closer next time"
or does he accept it at some point

like it's just 2 missions, get the key and watch in tavern, that's it?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
does mc ever get closer to the wife as they progress, as suggested as in one of the scenes "maybe we should let him watch closer next time"
or does he accept it at some point

like it's just 2 missions, get the key and watch in tavern, that's it?
As 'girl friends' and sluts yes.
As a 'regular' couple nope.

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes