VN Ren'Py The Rebellion SDK

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
The Rebellion

History inspired by the events that took place long before the creation of the world and shows us the history of humanity from a very exclusive point of the writer but at the same time making the player have an important role in the development of the history.

Tags: Deception, Envy, Lust, Lasciviousness, Drugs, Strong Content, etc.

This is not a version, it's just a sample of what I'm creating, I hope to bring the previous version soon. I love you all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go ... You got a site, so you should either PM/ping a mod or set up a request thread where you provide all necessary info to make to game thread via mod intervention.
Also story on your site says "sleeping with demons" -> where is that at?
Then again, there are JrUploaders just waiting for your link and description to populate the forum.

Reactions: Lilith Studio
U

User_23654

You need to use an english gui. This..., don't know what this is, has 0 content, like nothing at all.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Er...

• 9 lines of text ;
  • 1 background ;
  • The character of the default script when you create a project ;
  • You even kept the "sprite display example" of the said default script.

This isn't a preview, it's the first test of the SDK. When asking to "what's the minimal content for a first release", I generally say that there isn't... Well, I need to change my answer because there's still some limit under which it's nothing at all.

What's the story ? What will be used for the CG ? Are MC really a girl ? What's the game style (Visual Novel, Choose Your Own Adventure, Point'n'Click) ? What's the game mechanism ? What gender (corruption, sim date, etc.) ?
Until your preview naturally let the player know all of this, there's nothing to release because the game is nothing but a project in your mind.

Reactions: Lilith Studio

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Er...

• 9 lines of text ;
  • 1 background ;
  • The character of the default script when you create a project ;
  • You even kept the "sprite display example" of the said default script.

This isn't a preview, it's the first test of the SDK. When asking to "what's the minimal content for a first release", I generally say that there isn't... Well, I need to change my answer because there's still some limit under which it's nothing at all.

What's the story ? What will be used for the CG ? Are MC really a girl ? What's the game style (Visual Novel, Choose Your Own Adventure, Point'n'Click) ? What's the game mechanism ? What gender (corruption, sim date, etc.) ?
Until your preview naturally let the player know all of this, there's nothing to release because the game is nothing but a project in your mind.
It may seem for you only a project or idea in my mind, because call it as you want, no problem my intention is more than everything to show you that I am developing it and with efforts I will carry it out.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Here we go ... You got a site, so you should either PM/ping a mod or set up a request thread where you provide all necessary info to make to game thread via mod intervention.
Also story on your site says "sleeping with demons" -> where is that at?
Then again, there are JrUploaders just waiting for your link and description to populate the forum.
Well I understand and I will thank you.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
It may seem for you only a project or idea in my mind, because call it as you want, no problem my intention is more than everything to show you that I am developing it and with efforts I will carry it out.
What you did is nothing more than a " " thing. It don't show that you are developing something, just that you've downloaded Ren'py's SDK. And it absolutely don't show that you can develop something since you didn't bothered to rename the default character, nor to get rid of the show eilleen happy line ; you just added nine lines of text to something you seem to not understand.
You have an idea, I'm glad for you and honestly wish you success in the future. But sometimes things need to be said straightly for the good of the listener.

Someone like @Nottravis had like 100 times more things in his game when he started talking about it. And still more than half a year passed before he effectively released it for the first time. @f95zoneuser463 took almost a year between his, "I've an idea for a game", and the first release. @DarthSeduction needed many months between the moment he found someone to help him on his game, and the first release ; yet he already had the story scripted. Myself, I works on my future game, and talk about it time to time, since four/five months and I still don't know if it will become a reality one day.
Don't think that you actually have something. Don't expect to effectively have something working before few months. Take your time, learn how to really use Ren'py, start adding CG to your game, then simply come back with the real preview of your game. You'll be gladly welcomed when it will happen.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
What you did is nothing more than a " " thing. It don't show that you are developing something, just that you've downloaded Ren'py's SDK. And it absolutely don't show that you can develop something since you didn't bothered to rename the default character, nor to get rid of the show eilleen happy line ; you just added nine lines of text to something you seem to not understand.
You have an idea, I'm glad for you and honestly wish you success in the future. But sometimes things need to be said straightly for the good of the listener.

Someone like @Nottravis had like 100 times more things in his game when he started talking about it. And still more than half a year passed before he effectively released it for the first time. @f95zoneuser463 took almost a year between his, "I've an idea for a game", and the first release. @DarthSeduction needed many months between the moment he found someone to help him on his game, and the first release ; yet he already had the story scripted. Myself, I works on my future game, and talk about it time to time, since four/five months and I still don't know if it will become a reality one day.
Don't think that you actually have something. Don't expect to effectively have something working before few months. Take your time, learn how to really use Ren'py, start adding CG to your game, then simply come back with the real preview of your game. You'll be gladly welcomed when it will happen.
Well, I appreciate your advice; and I do not consider myself foolish so as not to understand what you say to me, when I have something better to show, I will return, I promise I will take the time necessary to know thoroughly Renpy.
Thank you.

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Oops, sorry @Nottravis . Didn't meant it like only a guy can make a game.
I'll try to remember it, but no guaranty since for me there's only humans ; outside of my own preference sexually speaking, being male or female isn't much more a difference than having blue or brown eyes.
Except that having blue eyes doesn't get you 78% of the salary for a brown eyed person - or constantly sexually harassed on the internet... or is that just for me?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Except that having blue eyes doesn't get you 78% of the salary for a brown eyed person - or constantly sexually harassed on the internet... or is that just for me?
Wow, I'm glad that you think so much good of me, but alas I have to undeceive you. Despite my own view on the subject, I can't force people to give you an equal salary, nor force them to respect you on internet. I can fight for this, and do it, but that's all I can do.