CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I found another typo where it doesn't show the name of the furry transformation store owner doesn't appear. I forgot her name.
Screenshot (61).png

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Been a bit behind on things again, but catching up better than previously. My apologies for being slow to respond over here. Development is going fine, and I'm hoping for a new build to be done within the next few days :)

Speaking of which could you add swim diapers to that outfit selection?
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Thank you for the suggestion. Swim diapers could be possible, at least in design terms, though there has been a couple of set backs relating to ABDL art/items lately (the extra artist I had has had to take some time away from drawing) so I can't say for sure. Will add them to my suggestion list ^_^

Interesting. If the author introduces potting training into his game, for example, for 3,000 G.G.P. First lesson. Your character just sits down on the pot. Second lesson. Your hero sits on the potty and stains the diaper while sitting on the potty. Third lesson. Your hero sits down on the potty without a diaper and does his business in the pot.
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

Seeing as there was a conversation over what I might have planned for the potty training content I thought I could just quickly go over my plans here. Things might change a little, but my currents plans are as follow:

- Diaper Wetting/Messing content players will be able to purchase a potty for their room. This potty will be usable as long as they don't have a diaper locked onto them and they are close to needing to wet/mess, avoiding certain embarrassing scenes.
- Players will also be able to start potty training if they have been diaper trained. Every time they successfully use the potty over wetting/messing their diaper they'll increase their potty training score slightly, though wetting/messing their diaper will instead decrease that potty training score. The higher their potty training score the more infrequent wetting/messing accidents will be.
- Players will be able to pay for potty training sessions, which will bring with it a special potty training skill. This skill will make potty training (by that I mean getting to the potty in time) more effective (so a bigger potty training score boost), will allow players to tell when they're close to needing to wet/mess (so it's easier to avoid accidental messing/wetting), and will give a boost to the potty training score.
- Even if fully potty trained, players who are forced to have accidents will lower that potty training score, putting them back into a state of incontinence.

Effectively, players who end up being forced to wet/mess will have a way to get out of it again, but it'll be tough to do and will take time. They'll also have to be cautious not to end up wetting/messing, or else they'll lose a lot of that progress they make to dealing with the problem. By getting the skill up players will have an easier time combatting the wetting/messing issue, but it doesn't directly solve it.

Hope that explains things a little better ^_^

happy you are feeling better.

-

This is all i can ask:love:. I am sure with a game as fun as this one you most likely have a mountain of requests both paid and unpaid.
Hi Orannis ^_^

Thank you again for the well wishes. I'm feeling a lot better now, and am much better able to concentrate on working on the game. Hopefully there should be weekly (or every other week) builds going forward, though I am going to be dealing with a few more complex areas of coding (clothing overhauls, piercings, pregnancy), so I can't say that for certain :)

Whilst I do get a lot of suggestions/requests, both paid and unpaid, I try my best to work on them all when I get the chance. Suggestions often end up giving me some really good ideas, which go a long way to helping improve the game. So, if people have suggestions/requests I'm always happy to hear them ^_^

I noticed a small typo while working at the cat-girl cafe.
View attachment 852008
Hi Cboy ^_^

Another great find. Thank you very much for the bug report, I'll get on correcting that right away :)

I found another typo where it doesn't show the name of the furry transformation store owner doesn't appear. I forgot her name.
View attachment 852013
Hi again ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. That does read a bit weird, will get on top of that right away :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi everyone ^_^

Been a bit behind on things again, but catching up better than previously. My apologies for being slow to respond over here. Development is going fine, and I'm hoping for a new build to be done within the next few days :)
Again? Didn’t a new build just come out? Not that I’m complaining mind you I’m just surprised.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Thank you for the suggestion. Swim diapers could be possible, at least in design terms, though there has been a couple of set backs relating to ABDL art/items lately (the extra artist I had has had to take some time away from drawing) so I can't say for sure. Will add them to my suggestion list ^_^
That’s all I ask. :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

Seeing as there was a conversation over what I might have planned for the potty training content I thought I could just quickly go over my plans here. Things might change a little, but my currents plans are as follow:

- Diaper Wetting/Messing content players will be able to purchase a potty for their room. This potty will be usable as long as they don't have a diaper locked onto them and they are close to needing to wet/mess, avoiding certain embarrassing scenes.
- Players will also be able to start potty training if they have been diaper trained. Every time they successfully use the potty over wetting/messing their diaper they'll increase their potty training score slightly, though wetting/messing their diaper will instead decrease that potty training score. The higher their potty training score the more infrequent wetting/messing accidents will be.
- Players will be able to pay for potty training sessions, which will bring with it a special potty training skill. This skill will make potty training (by that I mean getting to the potty in time) more effective (so a bigger potty training score boost), will allow players to tell when they're close to needing to wet/mess (so it's easier to avoid accidental messing/wetting), and will give a boost to the potty training score.
- Even if fully potty trained, players who are forced to have accidents will lower that potty training score, putting them back into a state of incontinence.

Effectively, players who end up being forced to wet/mess will have a way to get out of it again, but it'll be tough to do and will take time. They'll also have to be cautious not to end up wetting/messing, or else they'll lose a lot of that progress they make to dealing with the problem. By getting the skill up players will have an easier time combatting the wetting/messing issue, but it doesn't directly solve it.

Hope that explains things a little better ^_^
Well that was even better than what I was hoping it would be! (I know that wasn’t meant for me I was just stating my thoughts.)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hopefully there should be weekly (or every other week) builds going forward, though I am going to be dealing with a few more complex areas of coding (clothing overhauls, piercings, pregnancy), so I can't say that for certain :)
That would be amazing if you could though I’m not getting my hopes as like you said earlier you’re a one man team.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Couldn’t you at least put a spoiler tag if it related to the ending dude? I mean not all of us has reach that ending after all.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Just looked at your patreon and I saw multiple different posts labeled [ABDL] Daisy (Schoolgirl Outfit) does that mean the school is coming soon? Because I would love that!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Just looked at your patreon and I saw multiple different posts labeled [ABDL] Daisy (Schoolgirl Outfit) does that mean the school is coming soon? Because I would love that!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Glad to hear you're interested about the ABDL Kindergarten (and slave school) sections for the game that are planned :)

Sadly, at the moment I don't know what timeframe I'll be getting those sections of content done within. My current working goals are to overhaul some of the clothing and accessories systems (this is going well - butt plugs are now separated, chastity has been slightly reworked, neckwear has been slightly reworked, hair accessories have been slightly reworked, players can now store clothing in a separate area of their wardrobe to unclutter it), so my main remaining aims here are to update the style detection system and to add in piercings. After that I'll be working on Pregnancy content, and will probably need to work on the various trainer content after that.

In terms of ABDL content my priority is reworking the Diaper Racing mini-game (some big plans there that have been waiting a long time to get done sadly), but the ABDL Kindergarten is probably what I will do after that in terms of major ABDL content. I am, however, doing prep work for it currently in terms of deciding characters that will feature in it, and having art produced for them.

Thank you for your question, and hope that answers everything :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes