Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Glad to hear you're interested about the ABDL Kindergarten (and slave school) sections for the game that are planned :)
I’m personally more interested in the ABDL Kindergarten than the Slave school as I like the idea of making people my slave rather than becoming one like with the Jess content. (That’s her name right? Haven't played in a long time and I’m not at my computer to double check.)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I’m personally more interested in the ABDL Kindergarten than the Slave school as I like the idea of making people my slave rather than becoming one like with the Jess content. (That’s her name right? Haven't played in a long time and I’m not at my computer to double check.)
When I say slave school I mean less about making the player submissive and more a school where people on the repurposed trainee programme can learn skills and get an education (both in sexual and non-sexual matters). There will be a lot of choices when it comes to the regular school section regarding classes you take, whilst the ABDL Kindergarten will have a more set lesson plan (but will have other choices for the player to make within those lessons).

And yes, Jess is the right name :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
When I say slave school I mean less about making the player submissive and more a school where people on the repurposed trainee programme can learn skills and get an education
Fingers crossed it’s not Math I am terrible at Math I don’t even know my times tables!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
So is this a male to female game.
Hi Arcane Warrior ^_^

This game was originally a male-to-female focused game, however, over time I've added in the ability to play as just male or female, or to instead make it a female-to-male focused game. There is more content focused on feminizing the player if you use those settings, but all three options (f-to-m, m-to-f, or no transformation focus) are viable to play with.

Hope that helps answer your question ^_^

I also found a few errors.
View attachment 876559
Thank you Cboy, will get this fixed for the next build. Really appreciate the help :)

It's spelled "here" not "hear".
View attachment 876555
Thank you again Cboy, will get this fixed for the next build too. Really appreciate the help as always :)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Hi Arcane Warrior ^_^

This game was originally a male-to-female focused game, however, over time I've added in the ability to play as just male or female, or to instead make it a female-to-male focused game. There is more content focused on feminizing the player if you use those settings, but all three options (f-to-m, m-to-f, or no transformation focus) are viable to play with.

Hope that helps answer your question ^_^

Thank you Cboy, will get this fixed for the next build. Really appreciate the help :)

Thank you again Cboy, will get this fixed for the next build too. Really appreciate the help as always :)
Thank you i guess i will wait a bit so more stuff gets added to the male playthrough since i am not really into being turned into a woman.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you i guess i will wait a bit so more stuff gets added to the male playthrough since i am not really into being turned into a woman.
Glad I could help!

There is a decent amount of content that works for male players still I think, but it's hard to say as even years into development there is still a lot of planned content for me to add. The intro and majority of the game content should be fine for male players who don't have any interest in feminization, but there are a couple of dating options that are more geared towards a feminine player that need a bit of reworking still. For the most part the game is very customizable.

Hope that helps explain things a bit better, and happy gaming ^_^

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Glad I could help!

There is a decent amount of content that works for male players still I think, but it's hard to say as even years into development there is still a lot of planned content for me to add. The intro and majority of the game content should be fine for male players who don't have any interest in feminization, but there are a couple of dating options that are more geared towards a feminine player that need a bit of reworking still. For the most part the game is very customizable.

Hope that helps explain things a bit better, and happy gaming ^_^
Yeah i am just going to wait good luck with the game.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Good news if you’re a android user it you use the Fabularium app it actually shows the pictures! All you have to do is extract the repurposing center into the folder labeled games in the Fabularium folder it might ask you to refresh game database so just do that via the circle with the arrow on it at the top right.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Well that was pretty fast. Also side note I hope somebody shares the latest patreon version especially since Jpmaggers is surprisingly cool with it.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I ended up being a bit slower with the build than hoped as the current Patreon build was pretty tough to put together. Spent a good deal of time overhauling neckwear, hair accessories, and chastity into a slightly better system (still a lot to do on chastity though in terms of hooking it up to scenes), along with separating butt plugs into their own clothing slot. Fingers crossed I can speed up again now that's done :)

Also, just wanted to clarify that I very much appreciate my patrons and their support, but understand that people share files online (and really there's nothing that can be done about it) and therefore am willing to look the other way if people do end up sharing.

Good news if you’re a android user it you use the Fabularium app it actually shows the pictures! All you have to do is extract the repurposing center into the folder labeled games in the Fabularium folder it might ask you to refresh game database so just do that via the circle with the arrow on it at the top right.

That's really great to hear! Glad that there is a work around for android, thanks for letting me know ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That's really great to hear! Glad that there is a work around for android, thanks for letting me know ^_^
Anytime dude ;) I believe there’s also a similar app for ios called Frotz but unfortunately I believe that only does glorb files for games like Diaper Quest unlike Fabularium which does both HMTL files and glorb files.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes