Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
So, I went and ignored this thread for a good month and a bit as I've been deep in thesis writing and I come back to an argument (and a helpful bug report - thanks Nymphonomicon). Better try to answer everything I can do as best as I can.

Before I get into that though, please try to be nice to each other folks. Game devs have feelings too.

- P.S. I get that as I'm not verified as the game dev by this forum it's possible to write me off as a lucky name-sitter. However, I'm the real deal, and Kevin Smarts who I've chatted with about game dev a decent amount in the past with (though we've fallen out of contact somewhat due to busy-ness on both sides) can verify if anyone is burning-ly interested by poking me over on my TFGamesSite account. There's also the part about me fixing bugs mentioned over here and specifically mentioning the users in the thank you part of the change log, and also that I've talked to Pooploser both here and on the Foxtalestimes thread. Anyway, I'm the real me is the jist of this part :)

- P.P.S. I've also seen a bit of an argument about the motivations of the in-game facility (mostly regarding whether they'd give the player freedom of choice within it or not). Not to give too much away for long-term plot points, but their intentions are mostly to create the highest quality most motivated slaves/submissives possible which they consider hard to do without offering the player that level of freedom (even if it requires the players to be hounded by trainers along with that freedom). That said, they have a lot of trainees to work with in their aim to create high quality slaves/submissives, so if the player flunks out or gets wrapped up in the grasp of someone else it's easy to write them off as a minor loss. There are also deeper reasons than just money for why the facility is training slaves, but that'd be real spoiler territory ;)

Hi ara ^_^

Suggestions are always appreciated, and I really do try to factor them into the game. Unlike projects such as Girl Life I'm a one man team, so there are limitations on what I can and can't do in terms of content, as such sometimes I end up compromising and only putting in a little of something. Sorry about that. The main purpose of the sex skills currently is to make money, with the end goal for them being a major factor in the final auction content that has been delayed for a while due to project setbacks and health issues on my part.

Think of the job encounters as the random job/school encounters in Girl Life, you have the general jist of what you're doing explained up front but sometimes the content muddles a bit around that area of content especially for the more vague content sections. Some jobs have complex encounters (those with choices) others don't. I've also previously had issues with filtering content on jobs for players, which is why these issues are more prevalent in the older content (like the brothel and gloryhole), though now I've got a better way of filtering scenes this should be less of an issue going forward.

As for disliking anal, if you'd like to submit that as a suggestion I'd be more than to look into creating a customization option to remove anal from players games who aren't interested in it :)

This one seems a little grumpier, but I get that you're arguing with Kevin at this point so I can understand.

The point of the game is somewhat in the hands of the player, in that it's up to the player to decide whether they're trying to date NPC's, escape the facility, make a lot of money, or find a good potential owner. Raising skills gets you more money to buy items, customize your appearance, attempt to escape, and will eventually play a big part in final score and the auction ending route.

Near identical sex scenes is kind of mean thinking over the amount of fetishes I've written, but if you're treading the same content areas I can see that to some extent. Limitations in a long-form writing interactive novel game mean that I can't offer as many options as a cut-down and leaner life simulator like Girl Life (and I don't mean that in a bad way, more that my scenes are 1k words + of writing in most instances).

But I guess the big question is. What exactly do you want from the game? Are disappointed by the lack of domme's? As that is something that I plan to deal with. Or, is it a lack of dominant content which has long been an issues in the game as I just get more requests for submissive scenes. As I've stated before, I'm one guy, so I can only add so much, and big updates like backgrounds and alternate introduction paths do take a lot of time out of my hands (along with handling commissioned content). I guess the long and short of this one is just to let me know?

As for the cat-girls they aren't in training, they're owned by the facility (though your point still stands).

Again, I've mostly covered this in the last one, but there's a big difference between cut-down interactions with NPC's in Trap Quest and writing in-depth sex scenes (again I really like Trap Quest but it's a different style altogether and if I did the same each scene would be 5-10k words easily). Due to these limitations the best I normally can do is differing the players reactions and speech based on the submissiveness level of the player (and genital and major body part combinations).

But, I think I'm getting it more. You're looking for more choices and more ways to steer choices as a bottom. I'll look into this, but at the end of the day I can only do so much.

I guess the best question for me to ask here is what specific fetishes have you tailored your body towards and what would you like to see. I get kind of swamped with requests for specific content, normally on the more out there fetish content (like Pet-Play, ABDL, etc.), so if your fetish is more normal-ish (like bimbo's, oral, etc.) I can kind of get the frustration.

But, and it's a big but, I can't add in the cool content that you'd be interested in if people like you don't tell me what they want to see. Again, remember that game devs are all just trying there best to create content that you all love :)

Hi Nymphonomicon ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. I'll get this fixed up right away, fingers crossed it'll be ready for the next patreon build.

Hey Pooploser ^_^

For reference to everyon Pooploser is right that Foxtalestime and TFGamesSite (along with my Patreon) are the best places to let me know if you want to be sure I'll see it.

As I've said before too, I really don't mind that people grab my builds and put them places like here. Though a Patreon pledge here or there to support the developer is also appreciated when people can manage it ;)
I guess it’s always possible that you are the real jpmaggers considering the last post you did where you said you were going to add more alternative start options actually came true plus I could honestly picture the real jpmaggers to be nice enough where he/she doesn’t care if people leak the patreon versions it also helps that the links still aren’t taken down yet!

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I guess it’s always possible that you are the real jpmaggers considering the last post you did where you said you were going to add more alternative start options actually came true plus I could honestly picture the real jpmaggers to be nice enough where he/she doesn’t care if people leak the patreon versions it also helps that the links still aren’t taken down yet!
Thanks Pooploser, that's nice of you to say ^_^

You could also always message me over on Foxtalestimes if you really wanted to know, as that would at least prove that I'm the same person on both forums :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks Pooploser, that's nice of you to say ^_^

You could also always message me over on Foxtalestimes if you really wanted to know, as that would at least prove that I'm the same person on both forums :)
Okay I’ll guess I’ll risk it after all you probably wouldn’t invite me to do that if you weren’t the real jpmaggers!

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I can verify Jpmaggers is the real deal. No one else would know that we chatted in depth about game design and structure or that we've both been caught up in stuff making us too busy to chat for a while.
You're more than welcome to hit me up on Discord, I tend to spend more time there than TFGS since we set up a Discord server.

Plus I know no one else would go with that avatar, its both cute and so Jpmaggers.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I can verify Jpmaggers is the real deal. No one else would know that we chatted in depth about game design and structure or that we've both been caught up in stuff making us too busy to chat for a while.
You're more than welcome to hit me up on Discord, I tend to spend more time there than TFGS since we set up a Discord server.

Plus I know no one else would go with that avatar, its both cute and so Jpmaggers.
Yay! I'm the real me ^_^

It's good to talk to you again Kevin, also thanks for trying to defend me earlier in the thread. It's cool though, people get annoyed with games and that's fine, I complain about Fallout 4 to anyone who will listen to me but have played so much of that game that I could probably draw the world-map with the locations on it XD

Didn't expect to see a familiar face over here, though to be honest I've never looked too closely at these forums. It seems a decent community. I'll probably keep a slightly closer eye over here, though don't want to bother people too much, sometimes people need a place to vent about a game without the developer hovering about. Still, I've had some good suggestions and bug reports from here in the past which is why I give this thread a look every month or two :)

Also, I finally got some hucow/lactation content into the game again in the last Patreon build. I think it might be floating around this thread somewhere if you want to check it out as I remember you commenting on it in the past. It's only a couple of new sex scene job encounters for the Dairy, but I do have more hucow content on the to-do list for sure (need to expand the dairy story-line, and I have a lactation based diner that still needs sorting out, too many things!).

Hope you're doing well, and Girl Life is amazing as always (still need to catch up on the latest build though). I'd love to hit you up on Discord and catch up sometime, though have been worked off my feet a bit lately. So Girl Life has a discord now? If so that's really cool, been contemplating setting my own up (and a website for my game stuff), but it's finding the time to fit it in, especially with how behind I am on commissions.

Anyway, I'm me, good to see you again, and hope you're doing well ^_^

P.S. Thank you for the compliment on my avatar, been using her for a good couple of years now since commissioning her for the game. Probably my favourite piece I've had done for me, though the artist is hard to get hold of for commissions (limited commission batches that get snapped up in less than a minute) which limited how much I ever got from him.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hi Nymphonomicon ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. I'll get this fixed up right away, fingers crossed it'll be ready for the next patreon build.
I'm pretty sure the last bug I reported to you was at Tony B's Club as well.
That poor guy can't catch a break, eh?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure the last bug I reported to you was at Tony B's Club as well.
That poor guy can't catch a break, eh?
Haha! Yeah, sadly a lot of bugs and minor issues with the Tony B content. Sadly I wrote him pretty early into my development of the game so the code isn't anywhere as good as the later content. Looking back at some of that content when I go in to fix it always makes me shudder a bit with just how much better I've got with Twine since then XD

Thanks again ^_^

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've played what's on offer so far, and right now, I think there are still room for improvement. To start, there are still only four characters to spend time with, hang out, and date, six if you count Anna and Mari but you don't have much interaction nor can you date them, and Jess is still nowhere to be found after the intro sequence. I'm still hoping for more characters to interact and hang out, and that goes for existing NPCs. It would be interesting to know their story to how they end up in the facility and how they view it from their perspective and how life there has been for them. That goes for dating them too. I'm still hoping for Char, Riley, and Anna to be datable since they are my personal choices. I'm also hoping to see more areas to be available. Right now, we still can't use the brothel and gloryholes. Some new areas to wish for are a gym to workout and increase your strength, or a rabbit girl themed location that was mentioned. Another thing worth mentioning is there's no other form of endgame other than escaping the facility. One idea that I suggested months ago was that the player somehow tries to bring down the facility from within. Maybe by secretly inspiring a coup or uprising?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've played what's on offer so far, and right now, I think there are still room for improvement. To start, there are still only four characters to spend time with, hang out, and date, six if you count Anna and Mari but you don't have much interaction nor can you date them, and Jess is still nowhere to be found after the intro sequence. I'm still hoping for more characters to interact and hang out, and that goes for existing NPCs. It would be interesting to know their story to how they end up in the facility and how they view it from their perspective and how life there has been for them. That goes for dating them too. I'm still hoping for Char, Riley, and Anna to be datable since they are my personal choices. I'm also hoping to see more areas to be available. Right now, we still can't use the brothel and gloryholes. Some new areas to wish for are a gym to workout and increase your strength, or a rabbit girl themed location that was mentioned. Another thing worth mentioning is there's no other form of endgame other than escaping the facility. One idea that I suggested months ago was that the player somehow tries to bring down the facility from within. Maybe by secretly inspiring a coup or uprising?
Give the guy a chance, he's working his little cotton socks off. :p

• Red Heart

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hello Cboy ^_^

As I seem to be in full response mode over on this forum now, thank you for your suggestions and I'll do my best to answer your concerns. That said, let's begin;

1/ More date-able characters - This is something I really want to do (the amount I really want to do this has been a long source of frustration in fact). The issue is mostly that I'm behind on my commissioned and polled content so much that these are delayed to say the least. I might not be able to fit in full date interactions for many of those currently, but maybe I can find a little time to put in some extra talking interactions so that players can find out more about some of the characters.

Also; Allie (the sissy wolf-maid), Felicity, and Alice (the AI) all do have some extra interactions. Just to say that I'm trying in this respect ;)

2/ Still no Jess - Not sure if I've responded to you before on this or other posters. Basically, yes, I want to add Jess into the main game, but time constraints have stopped me from getting her sorted. I have a fairly big quest planned with her, which is part of why I've been waiting until I have the time to get her handled properly. She's coming ... eventually :)

3/ Char, Riley and Anna Dating - Riley is a character that's been planned to be date-able since very early in development (she was even in my Patreon banner from the start), and Riley will be getting a new Cat-Maid job scene featuring her soon to tide you over (along with being a major character in the Cat-Maid story-line. Char is someone I've been unsure about whether to make date-able, but I'll add her to the suggestion list. Anna was originally intended as a date-able NPC, so will be got around to eventually. Sorry I can't give clearer information on timelines for these, as the dating parts of the game have always been fraught with delays.

4/ A gym - I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and add this, even if it's not necessarily extremely well-developed in terms of scene length and characters attached to it. All the muscle and weight stats are set up in the game, there's just no way to alter them in-play. Thanks for the push on this one, will add it to my active to-do list.

5/ The brothel and glory-hole - Being able to use the brothel and glory-hole is on my mid-term to-do list (the one I use for the next month), so hopefully you should see something here soon.

6/ Bunny-girl's club - The bunny-girl content is still probably a long way away, as I really want to get the cat-girl's more developed before the bunny's are introduced. Glad to see the enthusiasm for the bunny girl's though (Team Bunny-Girl!) ^_^

7/ Bringing down the facility - This is an interesting idea, and something that has been planned as a route since day 1. The problem with getting this one done is the time needed to add it to the game, as something as simple as pressing a button wouldn't be a satisfying challenge to take down the entire monolithic facility. But (and sadly she's still a little buggy), Felicity in her quest does hint at some ways that this might be done.

Again, just mentioning the above to show you that I am doing some of the things you've asked, just that it's a slow process :)

I think that's everything. Thank you again for the suggestions, and if I've missed addressing anything then please let me know ^_^

Give the guy a chance, he's working his little cotton socks off. :p
I'm so sleepy! Too much writing ... no socks left to work off ... :p

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
update pls
If you’re referring to the patreon version than it’s on here but if you’re referring to the next version than I highly recommend looking at this!

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone, sorry again for the wait, been writing a new adventure for the ABDL content and it has been a bit of a sprawling addition in terms of eating up time. Currently I'm hoping to get a build out for the weekend, whether the new adventure is complete or not as I know you've all been waiting for a while :)

No! I will not share the $10 tier version, you will have to wait for it to be $5 tier then I may post v0.4.03 here till then as Pooploser64 said "Patience" or you could always just join Jpmaggers patreon at the $10 tier yourself and get access now.
Well I certainly can't complain when someone tells everyone to give me money ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey everyone, sorry again for the wait, been writing a new adventure for the ABDL content and it has been a bit of a sprawling addition in terms of eating up time. Currently I'm hoping to get a build out for the weekend, whether the new adventure is complete or not as I know you've all been waiting for a while :)
Looking forward to the new update :love:
Well I certainly can't complain when someone tells everyone to give me money ;)
Hehe! Money, money, money.... :p
I personally don't see any issue sharing patreon builds but I do try to avoid sharing higher tier builds when there are lower tier builds available, it isn't fair to the devs or their supporters.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Looking forward to the new update :love:
Glad to hear :)

Been a bit bad lately for getting regular builds out as I've been concentrating too much on big new content sections that are difficult to put out half-finished. At least for a little while after this upcoming adventure is added I'm hoping to get back to a weekly output schedule.

Hehe! Money, money, money.... :p
I personally don't see any issue sharing patreon builds but I do try to avoid sharing higher tier builds when there are lower tier builds available, it isn't fair to the devs or their supporters.
Hehe, well I'd be lying if I didn't say that I do like money XD

I've mentioned it previously in the thread, but I'm cool with Patreon build leaks, at the end of the day I just want everyone to have a good time and know all too well that trying to stop piracy is a silly endeavour (I sail the high seas myself when it comes to anime and certain webcomics/games). Can also understand that many people want to have the cheat menu.

That said, I think it's pretty cool that you're not willing to share the higher tier builds, as they aren't much extra content (that will be released soon enough really), and they do give people a little more incentive to sign up :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Can someone share the The Repurposing Center (patreon) 0.4.03(a) please? He/She put it on the $5 tier

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes