• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I encountered a bug where I would purchase the latex nurse outfit, it would say, "Purchase Latex Maid Outfit". I'd buy it, but the option is still available even after I purchased it. Twice.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
You know who else would be a potential dating interest? Hazel, the bunny girl you help outside the dorms.
Hi Cboy ^_^

Glad to hear that you like Hazel! Hopefully you'll be happy to hear that she will be a major character in the bunny-girl content when I eventually get around to it (though the bunny-girls are sadly on a low-ish priority at the moment). She's one of the characters I've had kicking around in my notes since early days, so I look forward to giving her some more content :)

I encountered a bug where I would purchase the latex nurse outfit, it would say, "Purchase Latex Maid Outfit". I'd buy it, but the option is still available even after I purchased it. Twice.
Thank you for the bug report, they do help significantly in tuning up the game. I'll get around to dealing with it immediately, as it sounds like an issue with it detecting from the store that the item is in your inventory. Thanks :)

Edit: You might need to give me more details on the Latex Maid outfit issue, as I can't replicate the issue that you're describing sadly. Everything is working fine in my tests.

Edit 2: Found the issue, testing was not replicating it as I was testing without the Boundless discount. Issue is now fixed, thanks again :)

Last edited:

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
on your patreon you said you would have an alpha out in a few hours. that was on the 28th. what happened?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Are the cat girl cafe "experiences" still being worked on? And speaking of the cafe, I think one of the events involve the player standing up for Riley to how she's being currently mistreated there.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
on your patreon you said you would have an alpha out in a few hours. that was on the 28th. what happened?
Hi 12345780 ^_^

The original plan was to put one out that night, however, after some health issues flared up I ended up going to bed early to sleep them off. It's a long story, but I've had long-term health issues that have caused delays with the project pretty often, I've finally found medication that helps it but it's causing other issues at the same time whilst it does its job. I wanted to get up an Alpha that day, but things fell through.

The bright side of this is that content production has continued to go okay, and I suspect at the current rate of production things should be done for a new build sometime over the next day or two :)

Are the cat girl cafe "experiences" still being worked on? And speaking of the cafe, I think one of the events involve the player standing up for Riley to how she's being currently mistreated there.
Hi again Cboy ^_^

Yes, the cat-girl cafe experiences are planned, with artwork for the first one with Lollipop being ready to edit and add to the game, as with most things related to my content I'm just a little behind on getting it sorted. As for standing up for Riley, don't worry there, Riley will play a big part in the eventual cat-girl cafe story :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi 12345780 ^_^

The original plan was to put one out that night, however, after some health issues flared up I ended up going to bed early to sleep them off. It's a long story, but I've had long-term health issues that have caused delays with the project pretty often, I've finally found medication that helps it but it's causing other issues at the same time whilst it does its job. I wanted to get up an Alpha that day, but things fell through.

The bright side of this is that content production has continued to go okay, and I suspect at the current rate of production things should be done for a new build sometime over the next day or two :)
I hope you get better soon! (If you aren't already)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi 12345780 ^_^

Also very excited for that build in more ways than just one if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Have you got the wiki up and running? The only reason I ask is because I noticed on your patreon it says that goal is 100% complete!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I hope you get better soon! (If you aren't already)
Thank you for the get well soon message. I'm in a better state than I have been with the issues for almost 10-ish years, but the medicine has thrown me off a bit with side effects (and I still might need to find a better one). Fingers crossed is that this is either the solution or something close to it ^_^

Also very excited for that build in more ways than just one if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's always great to hear that people are excited for planned content, though I should always add that I'm a one man team so sometimes delays occur. Fingers crossed more cat-girls soon ^_^

Have you got the wiki up and running? The only reason I ask is because I noticed on your patreon it says that goal is 100% complete!
The goal is to set up a wiki/website after hitting that goal, however, because there's always a significant amount of people who duck out of Patreon on the last day of the month I make the decision of whether a goal has actually passed at the start of the new month (normally a few days in).

That said, I have a feeling that this will be enough for me to consider the goal met and start work on making a wiki/website for the game, and some preparations have already been made. I suspect that it will be a month or so before the wiki/website finally go up, but am excited that we're getting to this stage in the game's development ^_^

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's always great to hear that people are excited for planned content, though I should always add that I'm a one man team so sometimes delays occur. Fingers crossed more cat-girls soon ^_^
About the cat girls, would you be able to at some point add a flag and line of dialogue so that when the player first goes to the cat girl cafe and is introduced to the girls there it doesn't treat it as the first time you've met Riley if you have already seen the encounter in the dormitory halls, I think she would remember her "new best person friend" yet there is no mention of them ever having met.

Also in the cat girls cafe does the "experiences" menu ever unlock all I see is "Currently Unavailable", is that content not in the game yet?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
About the cat girls, would you be able to at some point add a flag and line of dialogue so that when the player first goes to the cat girl cafe and is introduced to the girls there it doesn't treat it as the first time you've met Riley if you have already seen the encounter in the dormitory halls, I think she would remember her "new best person friend" yet there is no mention of them ever having met.

Also in the cat girls cafe does the "experiences" menu ever unlock all I see is "Currently Unavailable", is that content not in the game yet?
Hi Hones ^_^

Will do!

It's something I've been meaning to do for a long time really is updating the cat-girl cafe (including having it remember if you've met Riley before). To be honest, the reason I've avoided it a little is that the cat-girl cafe was one of the most frustrating things I've ever written, to the point I got delayed for months from it, so it kind of spooked me off of adding to it. Not so much the writing, but the underlying code, or the randomized reactions when ordering food/drinks, those were a bit of a nightmare to sort, let alone the points system and rankings.

Still, I do need to get around to some extra content being added there for sure, and whilst I'm in there I might as well sort out Lollipop and Riley recognizing the player. That won't be this build, but I'll try to force myself to do the edits this week :)

As for the 'experiences' menu, at the moment they are all currently unavailable as they haven't been written. However, I have the artwork for the first one (voted on by the patrons) which will be the Lollipop fem-dom scene. Have to say that a trash-cat Riley picture would also have been a lot of fun, but the people voted so smug Lollipop is the first one you're all getting :ROFLMAO:

In time I do want to add them all, but my output is still not what it used to be, so I'm unsure how quickly I'll be working through that. On the bright side though this build I've got a bunch of new content for Allie and The Chess Man, along with a lot of other smaller tweaks, additions, fixes, characters, so I hope people will enjoy it when it comes out (probably tomorrow at this rate without any other major delay) ^_^

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Hones ^_^

Will do!

It's something I've been meaning to do for a long time really is updating the cat-girl cafe (including having it remember if you've met Riley before). To be honest, the reason I've avoided it a little is that the cat-girl cafe was one of the most frustrating things I've ever written, to the point I got delayed for months from it, so it kind of spooked me off of adding to it. Not so much the writing, but the underlying code, or the randomized reactions when ordering food/drinks, those were a bit of a nightmare to sort, let alone the points system and rankings.

Still, I do need to get around to some extra content being added there for sure, and whilst I'm in there I might as well sort out Lollipop and Riley recognizing the player. That won't be this build, but I'll try to force myself to do the edits this week :)

As for the 'experiences' menu, at the moment they are all currently unavailable as they haven't been written. However, I have the artwork for the first one (voted on by the patrons) which will be the Lollipop fem-dom scene. Have to say that a trash-cat Riley picture would also have been a lot of fun, but the people voted so smug Lollipop is the first one you're all getting :ROFLMAO:

In time I do want to add them all, but my output is still not what it used to be, so I'm unsure how quickly I'll be working through that. On the bright side though this build I've got a bunch of new content for Allie and The Chess Man, along with a lot of other smaller tweaks, additions, fixes, characters, so I hope people will enjoy it when it comes out (probably tomorrow at this rate without any other major delay) ^_^
Well I really like the different dialogues with the girls like when you order stuff there and the reactions to how much they get tipped, so your hard work was worth it at least I think so anyway. The whole cat girl cafe and the interactions with the girls there is fun.

I'll be looking forward to seeing a Cat girl update in the future then, the girls seem great especially Riley and Fluffball, it's hard to pick any as being my favorite/s out of that group but I just adore Riley (the poor trash cat) and would love to see more content with her like the "spend time with" date stuff you can do with others (Tilly, Anna etc).

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The goal is to set up a wiki/website after hitting that goal, however, because there's always a significant amount of people who duck out of Patreon on the last day of the month I make the decision of whether a goal has actually passed at the start of the new month (normally a few days in).

That said, I have a feeling that this will be enough for me to consider the goal met and start work on making a wiki/website for the game, and some preparations have already been made. I suspect that it will be a month or so before the wiki/website finally go up, but am excited that we're getting to this stage in the game's development ^_^
I’m excited too! :D

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thank you for the get well soon message. I'm in a better state than I have been with the issues for almost 10-ish years, but the medicine has thrown me off a bit with side effects (and I still might need to find a better one). Fingers crossed is that this is either the solution or something close to it ^_^
I’m crossing those fingers so hard right now!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Hones ^_^

Will do!

Well I really like the different dialogues with the girls like when you order stuff there and the reactions to how much they get tipped, so your hard work was worth it at least I think so anyway. The whole cat girl cafe and the interactions with the girls there is fun.

I'll be looking forward to seeing a Cat girl update in the future then, the girls seem great especially Riley and Fluffball, it's hard to pick any as being my favorite/s out of that group but I just adore Riley (the poor trash cat) and would love to see more content with her like the "spend time with" date stuff you can do with others (Tilly, Anna etc).
Confession: I’ve never actually used the cafe but now I kind of want to ngl!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones and Jpmaggers
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes