Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Wow that sounds really tough! :oops: I would not want to be you that’s for damn sure! :p
To be honest it wouldn't be too bad in that context, just time consuming. The biggest issue with reactions is the scale of adding them to every important NPC for every X (where X is; clothing type, makeup type, etc.). I do want to do it still, just not in the short-term :)

I hope so that would be the best! Also Sex Addiction sounds like the erotic sexual denial fetish and that’s one of my favourites so I’m quite excited for that too!
From where I'm sitting on the content now that I'm putting it together for it the Sex Addiction part should work well with the chastity content as it will mean that players who are in chastity will somewhat regularly trigger the 'needy' special scenes, which should in turn make earning orgasms much more important to them. Sex Addiction is also something very specific that the player will be punished with (or acquire as a forfeit for losing in certain competitions) rather than something you just randomly get :)

I think I’m gonna have to give that start a try! Also I really like how it only lowers your age if your character is old enough, since I always choose my age irl for my character! (In the case of this year 20 years old) And I do not want to have my character be much younger than that I assure you! :p
It's been a while since I played with that code, but I think the trigger is that it'll put your age below your mid 30's, maybe below 30. It's meant more as an excuse for why the player is always so fit and active, whilst keeping in-line with the games lore.

Also is it safe to assume all those fetishes you listed will be completely optional just like the rest?
Yes, all the mentioned fetishes require some kind of in-game fetish tag to be active except for sex addiction (with sex addiction still having some scenes gated from the player if they don't have the right tags) :)

Mainly the intent is to create alternate methods to access the various fetishes in a non-standard way. This initially will tie into the Chess Man content, as when playing against him the player can acquire various forfeits that (if viable fetish tags have been selected) may trigger these new traits against the player. The content that he can trigger are; incontinence (for Watersports players), fur (for Nonhuman content players), herm-ing the player (for Hermaphrodite fetish tagged players), bimbo-ifying the player (for Bimbo players), sex addiction (for all players), forced lactation (for Lactation players), cum/fem-cum addiction (for Cum fetish tagged players), and some more minor ones.

Whilst for the time being this is contained within the Chess Man content, in the future the main in-game punishment system will also factor these possibilities in, along a new location which when added will allow the player to take on 'experimental punishments' in exchange for large amounts of currency. Hopefully when this is all fixed in it'll make the game have greater re-play value and give players a more dynamic play-through :)

Can’t wait
Glad to hear Haffin ^_^

Haffin

Dec 18, 2019
To be honest it wouldn't be too bad in that context, just time consuming. The biggest issue with reactions is the scale of adding them to every important NPC for every X (where X is; clothing type, makeup type, etc.). I do want to do it still, just not in the short-term :)

From where I'm sitting on the content now that I'm putting it together for it the Sex Addiction part should work well with the chastity content as it will mean that players who are in chastity will somewhat regularly trigger the 'needy' special scenes, which should in turn make earning orgasms much more important to them. Sex Addiction is also something very specific that the player will be punished with (or acquire as a forfeit for losing in certain competitions) rather than something you just randomly get :)

It's been a while since I played with that code, but I think the trigger is that it'll put your age below your mid 30's, maybe below 30. It's meant more as an excuse for why the player is always so fit and active, whilst keeping in-line with the games lore.

Yes, all the mentioned fetishes require some kind of in-game fetish tag to be active except for sex addiction (with sex addiction still having some scenes gated from the player if they don't have the right tags) :)

Mainly the intent is to create alternate methods to access the various fetishes in a non-standard way. This initially will tie into the Chess Man content, as when playing against him the player can acquire various forfeits that (if viable fetish tags have been selected) may trigger these new traits against the player. The content that he can trigger are; incontinence (for Watersports players), fur (for Nonhuman content players), herm-ing the player (for Hermaphrodite fetish tagged players), bimbo-ifying the player (for Bimbo players), sex addiction (for all players), forced lactation (for Lactation players), cum/fem-cum addiction (for Cum fetish tagged players), and some more minor ones.

Whilst for the time being this is contained within the Chess Man content, in the future the main in-game punishment system will also factor these possibilities in, along a new location which when added will allow the player to take on 'experimental punishments' in exchange for large amounts of currency. Hopefully when this is all fixed in it'll make the game have greater re-play value and give players a more dynamic play-through :)

Glad to hear Haffin ^_^
I really enjoying playing your game so when new stuff comes out I can’t wait until new updates if I could I would do patreon but money is really tight.Your story telling is good and it is fun to play it and the artwork is good I know you have other people help you with the artwork

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I really enjoying playing your game so when new stuff comes out I can’t wait until new updates if I could I would do patreon but money is really tight.Your story telling is good and it is fun to play it and the artwork is good I know you have other people help you with the artwork
Thank you very much Haffin for your kind comments, it's always a pleasure to hear that people enjoy my content and are excited to see more of it ^_^

As for the Patreon matter, whilst I certainly do appreciate when people support me that way, just the fact that people are happy and playing my game really does help keep me motivated to create more content. Though, if you're looking for non-monetary ways to support my work then likes, favourites, and good word-of-mouth is always a great way to do so, as they help more than people normally think.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Maybe I’m just lazy but time consuming and tough mean the same thing to me! :p

• Haha

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Oooh does that go double for when you are wearing the plugged steel male chastity, the belt double plug steel chastity belt or a chastity in combination with a butt plug? I hope so that would be the best!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That makes sense! Also unlike your game I’m not looking forward to being 30 in the slightest!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also if you don’t mind me asking would it be possible for the butt plugs and underwear to have separate slots to each other one day? So we can wear both a pair of underwear and a butt plug at the same time? Just asking is all.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019

You got me quite hyped to finally be able to play against the Chess Man now! I was kinda indifferent to it before since I kinda assumed it was going to be just a boring chess mini game where if you win you’ll get some G.G.P as prize money but I guess I should of known better than to assume you would make it boring huh? ;)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also I’m quite glad/relieved that you are eventually going to do have them all factor in at the same time eventually I was kinda disappointed when I thought you weren’t.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Oooh does that go double for when you are wearing the plugged steel male chastity, the belt double plug steel chastity belt or a chastity in combination with a butt plug? I hope so that would be the best!
Hey Pooploser ^_^

Sorry for a slightly slower response, today has been crazy trying to get this build sorted so haven't had time to sit down and write you back. The public masturbation scene from the new Sexual Addiction content is probably the most complicated thing I've ever written (5 different masturbation possibilities in one scene, having to take into account the players various genital and chastity combinations including diaper chastity and chastity bras). Also, forewarning slightly, but make sure to lock your chastity after putting it on if you want it to have a major impact, as that's how I've been writing the chastity implementation so far (as without locking it on it wouldn't be in the way).

Anyway, your question :)

The plugged male chastity belts (or any chastity belt that blocks the anus) will make it harder for players to find masturbation workarounds. Some of the new outcomes to the Sexual Addiction content are randomized, so your masturbation attempt might not work if you're in chastity. Butt plugs don't factor into this though, as butt plugs would be removable items (and a nightmare to factor in too).

Also if you don’t mind me asking would it be possible for the butt plugs and underwear to have separate slots to each other one day? So we can wear both a pair of underwear and a butt plug at the same time? Just asking is all.
This is something I want to do, but it'd be a time consuming swap that I haven't really got the time for at the moment. It's on the to-do list, but given how behind I am I can't dedicate time/resources to sorting this out currently. Sorry, about that, but it is still something I want to do and have planned out.

You got me quite hyped to finally be able to play against the Chess Man now! I was kinda indifferent to it before since I kinda assumed it was going to be just a boring chess mini game where if you win you’ll get some G.G.P as prize money but I guess I should of known better than to assume you would make it boring huh? ;)
Glad to hear you're excited :)

The Chess Man is a commissioned piece of content where the person behind him has given me a lot of free reign. As such, I changed over one of my original planned characters so this one could take on the role. It's a spoiler so I'll spoiler tag it but;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, he gave me a lot of room to work with, he just wanted the character to be; interested in chess, mysterious, and a way for players to get into various content routes. So far he's been set up with a relatively simple interface, where players can make some minor choices to impact the outcomes, along with paying him to teach them how to play chess better. Winning gets some points, losing gets nothing, however, players can get forfeits (separated into minor and major forfeits) regardless of whether they're winning or losing.

I think he's come out pretty cool with everything he adds into the game ^_^

Also I’m quite glad/relieved that you are eventually going to do have them all factor in at the same time eventually I was kinda disappointed when I thought you weren’t.
Don't worry, most things fall into the 'eventually' category (even if I kind of dread the effort involved). For example, take the masturbation scenes in the game, something I did very early in development (also did the in room object scenes too while I was at it). Just went through them all yesterday updating them for the new orgasm rules and chastity at the same time. Everything gets worked on again eventually (some less so than others as with Twine's awful interface for code checking I seriously don't want to poke at them any further - <cough>makeup system<cough>).

Still, hopefully no disappointment here ^_^

How’s it coming along?
Hi Haffin ^_^

Thought it'd be finished sooner, but today dragged on pretty badly with the new Sex Addiction scenes. Just finished them and have been doing bug testing for the last hour (they have so much code it's crazy). I'm setting it up as an Alpha right now (though might have to go get some sleep before I finish writing it up), with the intention to put it out for patrons on Friday (which will also mean the public build coming out then too).

Of course, some people often drop the builds here too ... <looks away>

Haffin

Dec 18, 2019
Hey Pooploser ^_^

Sorry for a slightly slower response, today has been crazy trying to get this build sorted so haven't had time to sit down and write you back. The public masturbation scene from the new Sexual Addiction content is probably the most complicated thing I've ever written (5 different masturbation possibilities in one scene, having to take into account the players various genital and chastity combinations including diaper chastity and chastity bras). Also, forewarning slightly, but make sure to lock your chastity after putting it on if you want it to have a major impact, as that's how I've been writing the chastity implementation so far (as without locking it on it wouldn't be in the way).

The plugged male chastity belts (or any chastity belt that blocks the anus) will make it harder for players to find masturbation workarounds. Some of the new outcomes to the Sexual Addiction content are randomized, so your masturbation attempt might not work if you're in chastity. Butt plugs don't factor into this though, as butt plugs would be removable items (and a nightmare to factor in too).

This is something I want to do, but it'd be a time consuming swap that I haven't really got the time for at the moment. It's on the to-do list, but given how behind I am I can't dedicate time/resources to sorting this out currently. Sorry, about that, but it is still something I want to do and have planned out.

Glad to hear you're excited :)

The Chess Man is a commissioned piece of content where the person behind him has given me a lot of free reign. As such, I changed over one of my original planned characters so this one could take on the role. It's a spoiler so I'll spoiler tag it but;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, he gave me a lot of room to work with, he just wanted the character to be; interested in chess, mysterious, and a way for players to get into various content routes. So far he's been set up with a relatively simple interface, where players can make some minor choices to impact the outcomes, along with paying him to teach them how to play chess better. Winning gets some points, losing gets nothing, however, players can get forfeits (separated into minor and major forfeits) regardless of whether they're winning or losing.

I think he's come out pretty cool with everything he adds into the game ^_^

Don't worry, most things fall into the 'eventually' category (even if I kind of dread the effort involved). For example, take the masturbation scenes in the game, something I did very early in development (also did the in room object scenes too while I was at it). Just went through them all yesterday updating them for the new orgasm rules and chastity at the same time. Everything gets worked on again eventually (some less so than others as with Twine's awful interface for code checking I seriously don't want to poke at them any further - <cough>makeup system<cough>).

Hi Haffin ^_^

Thought it'd be finished sooner, but today dragged on pretty badly with the new Sex Addiction scenes. Just finished them and have been doing bug testing for the last hour (they have so much code it's crazy). I'm setting it up as an Alpha right now (though might have to go get some sleep before I finish writing it up), with the intention to put it out for patrons on Friday (which will also mean the public build coming out then too).

Of course, some people often drop the builds here too ... <looks away>
Ok cool can’t wait to play with the chessman myself

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hey Pooploser ^_^

No disappointment here dude!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hey Pooploser ^_^
It’s alright just you actually doing my suggestion for the bibs is more than enough for me! And besides waiting isn’t the worse thing in the world is it?

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hey Pooploser ^_^

Oh that makes sense I didn’t think you would go so far as to implement it so you had to lock it first!
Also I kinda assumed butt plugs factored in as well since I didn’t know they were so hard to code in! :oops: Though that could be because I’m so idiotic I would have easier time trying to learn every language in the face of the earth using only google translate than I would even began trying to learn those cryptic symbols from even the best teacher in the entire world! :p Also going back to my previous question does the orgasm denial happen more often if you wear the plugged steel male chastity or the belt double plug steel chastity belt depending on your characters private parts?

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hey Pooploser ^_^

Sorry for a slightly slower response, today has been crazy trying to get this build sorted so haven't had time to sit down and write you back. The public masturbation scene from the new Sexual Addiction content is probably the most complicated thing I've ever written (5 different masturbation possibilities in one scene, having to take into account the players various genital and chastity combinations including diaper chastity and chastity bras).
Also don’t worry I didn’t have to wait to long because when I sent my response that said:
It was 2:19 in the morning so probably was not that good of a time to be commenting here lol

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Here is my list of favorite girls who I would personally liked to hang out/be datable in the future:
  • Riley: The cat-girl maid who works at Pussy Lickers. However, Riley always gets the short end of the stick when she works there. Being stuck to cleaning duty, being verbally insulted by Lollipop, heck, one the experiences has Riley rolling around in trash and filth. Seeing stuff like that makes me feel really bad for her. I'm glad that there's a future quest plotline in which the player actually helps Riley.
  • Anna: The shy, quiet, submissive girl working at the salon. While you can spend time with her, you don't really talk to her. I wish you can talk to her, you know? Help her build the confidence to warm up to you.
  • Hazel: The bunny-girl maid working for the opposite faction of the cat-girls. When the player first meet her, she was seen outside the dormitories bounded and gagged by the cat-girls. If the bunny-girl content does get worked on in the future, I'd imagine Hazel to be one of the girls you can hang out with and date.
  • Char: The overly sweet girl who owns Alice's Princess Corner. I know this seemed like an odd choice given that she's a shop owner, however of all the shop owners so far, Char stands out to me the most. I don't know why, either it's her personality, or it's that she's one of the more 'normal' characters throughout the facility, for lack of a better word, but Char is just too sweet for me to ignore. If there was an option to hang out with her, I'd imagine few of the activities would be having tea (obviously), and an encounter would be the player modeling new clothes for her.
  • Asami: The peppy fitness instructor in the morning and early afternoon of the gym. I know she's fairly new, but I would've liked to see more done with her going forward. Maybe an activity with her would be she and the player going for a jog, or doing some steamy yoga sessions.
  • Lianne: Like Char, seems like another odd choice given her role as administrative manager, but like I've said before, everyone has a story. It would've been nice to know a bit of her backstory and whether she enjoyed working at the facility. As for hanging out with her, I'd imagine she would like go on break to take the player to where she would like to do in her spare time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones and Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
It’s alright just you actually doing my suggestion for the bibs is more than enough for me! And besides waiting isn’t the worse thing in the world is it?
The ABDL bibs are now successfully hooked up into the game, with the player being rewarded a special design one from the Dragon Mom Adventure and the other two available in Alice Princess Closet. Always happy to add in good suggestions, even if there might be a little wait to get them done :)

Oh that makes sense I didn’t think you would go so far as to implement it so you had to lock it first!
Also I kinda assumed butt plugs factored in as well since I didn’t know they were so hard to code in! :oops: Though that could be because I’m so idiotic I would have easier time trying to learn every language in the face of the earth using only google translate than I would even began trying to learn those cryptic symbols from even the best teacher in the entire world! :p Also going back to my previous question does the orgasm denial happen more often if you wear the plugged steel male chastity or the belt double plug steel chastity belt depending on your characters private parts?
Yeah, I don't always remember to do the double check, but generally I try to as I follow the logic that for example if you were trying to masturbate and were just wearing a chastity device for fashion reasons you'd take it off. This kind of goes double for the sex addiction, as the idea is that you're not really with it enough to make rational choices XD

The code on butt plugs would be difficult to implement in blocking things off, and I think they follow the same logic I mentioned above regarding removable things would be removed if they were in the way. That said, having butt plugs in the game as a separate slot does make a lot of sense and I want to sort that out too :)

As for the last question, yes, the more severe chastity devices make it so there are less options for orgasming (as you can't try anal masturbation for example), making it more difficult to handle your increased libido. The biggest issues are mainly for players with a penis that is in chastity, as even good methods they might have (like playing with their vagina as a herm) still might not work due to the discomfort of getting hard in male chastity.

To give just a little more detail, in the first sex addiction interrupt scene, players will randomly select a masturbation style that makes sense for them (breast play if they have breasts, handling their penis if they have one not in chastity, etc.). It's entirely possible that chastity players might not have any other option than humping, which is less effective, especially for chastity players.

P.S. Don't do yourself down, you always seem intelligent in your posts online :)

Here is my list of favorite girls who I would personally liked to hang out/be datable in the future:
  • Riley: The cat-girl maid who works at Pussy Lickers. However, Riley always gets the short end of the stick when she works there. Being stuck to cleaning duty, being verbally insulted by Lollipop, heck, one the experiences has Riley rolling around in trash and filth. Seeing stuff like that makes me feel really bad for her. I'm glad that there's a future quest plotline in which the player actually helps Riley.
  • Anna: The shy, quiet, submissive girl working at the salon. While you can spend time with her, you don't really talk to her. I wish you can talk to her, you know? Help her build the confidence to warm up to you.
  • Hazel: The bunny-girl maid working for the opposite faction of the cat-girls. When the player first meet her, she was seen outside the dormitories bounded and gagged by the cat-girls. If the bunny-girl content does get worked on in the future, I'd imagine Hazel to be one of the girls you can hang out with and date.
  • Char: The overly sweet girl who owns Alice's Princess Corner. I know this seemed like an odd choice given her that she's a shop owner, however of all the shop owners so far, Char stands out to me the most. I don't know why, either it's her personality, or it's that she's one of the more 'normal' characters throughout the facility, for lack of a better word, but Char is just too sweet for me to ignore. If there was an option to hang with her, I'd imagine few of the activities would be having tea (obviously), and an encounter would be the player modeling new clothes for her.
  • Asami: The peppy fitness instructor in the morning and early afternoon of the gym. I know she's fairly new, but I would've liked to see more done with her going forward. Maybe an activity with her would be she and the player going for a jog, or doing some steamy yoga sessions.
  • Lianne: Like Char, seems like another odd choice given her role as administrative manager, but like I've said before, everyone has a story. It would've been nice to know a bit of her backstory and whether she enjoyed working at the facility. As for hanging out with her, I'd imagine she would like go on break to take the player to where she would like to do in her spare time.
Hi Cboy ^_^

Whilst some of these might not be in the near future, many of these characters do have additional content planned for them. However, I do appreciate the feedback :)
  • Riley - As you guessed Riley will feature prominently in the planned Cat-Girl plot line. She's a character that I've had in mind since early development, and one that I certainly want to create a dating path for. Riley is a sweetheart that every player needs more of.
  • Anna - Anna is another character that I've had plans for since early development. She was intended as one of the early to write dating paths, though those have proven more time-consuming to write than originally expected. Still, Anna will eventually get more options, though I might want to get the bedroom overhaul done for her first ;) (I have lots of plans for submissive NPC's)
  • Hazel - Whilst I don't want to give too much away about her, Hazel is kind of the Riley of the Bunny-Girl's in that she's the odd one out (of an admittedly odd group). Hazel, when I get a chance to write her, will play an important role in the Bunny-Girl (and Cat-Girl / Bunny-Girl war plot), likely having an eventual dating path.
  • Char - Now Char is an odd one. On the one side, I only ever wrote her to be a store vendor, part of a commission to add Lolita fashion to the game. However, I think she's cute too, and remarkably nice/normal as characters go. I like your ideas about having players model for her, or share tea with her. Whilst I'm still unsure if she'll ever get an actual dating path, I could certainly see something like with Seb's mini-quest where players might be able to model for her in exchange for a reward. Thanks for the kick up the bum regarding her :)
  • Asami - I can't make any promises yet, as I still haven't had full feedback on her (she's not in the available public build), but I foresee a lot of content coming the way of Asami as the game progresses. Whether that's in the form of naked yoga lessons, or if it's her teaching the player; ballet dance, gymnastics, stripping, etc. I have the feeling that there's going to be a lot of special interactions with Asami in the future!
  • Lianna - Whilst maybe not the kind of getting to know her you might be looking for, I do have a special quest planned for Lianna (a poll winner from the patrons) where she has the player partake in a little corporate espionage with another admin she competes with. There's a cool picture I've just got back from my artist which goes with it, as completing the quest may unlock opportunities to have some special time with her. Lianna is an interesting character, but she's also one that is unlikely to open up easily to players, so if I was going to add more intimate (or friendship-based) interactions with her there'd have to be a good segue into unlocking them. That said, I like writing Lianna a lot ^_^
Hopefully that gives you a bit more of an idea of my plans for them. Still, it's always a pleasure to hear which characters are people's favourites ^_^

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes