Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Any plans for Mc as a Dom?
Hi WeilBaum ^_^

The Villin dating path has a bit of that currently, but generally there isn't much player Dom content. There are plans for slave catching/training/buying/selling, which is probably what you're thinking, along with a rework of the brothel job that will see some more dominant player content options. Mostly it's just a matter of expanding the content further so there are more dominant and just non-submissive options for general play.

Hope that explains the situation :)

Reactions: WeilBaum

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thank you for your kind comments Orphanus ^_^

Baylee is just a victim of me having lots to do. She's getting more content, but I'm just stumbling around with trying to finish up the school, and to knock out some of the longer-term important to-do list items. That said, I think you're right, will put Baylee on the next builds schedule, as I've wanted to sort out at least a sex scene and pregnancy content for her (and the sooner the better when it comes to integrating pregnancy content for characters) in the home.

Hope that helps answer your questions ^_^
I love those plans, I was a bit worried there would be no way to get her to be more dominant without the relationship kinda turning sour, but this is quite exactly up my alley & precisely what I hoped for. :D

If I may voice 1 wish though: It would be pretty cool if there was a different way to trigger her interactions other than artificially making the home worse to live in, Aside from, in my personal opinion, being a bit roundabout as a path (not bad or wrong or anything, just a bit more inconvenient than feels smooth to me) the way not having a clean or sufficiently improved home impacts the amount of things a player can do per time slot is a bit of an issue in this specific context (since it also takes a while to even really fire off, so it means slowing down and making the gameplay more frustrating for an even longer period since it has to happen repeatedly.

This is just a nitpick though, of course. If it isn't too much trouble it would be really nice if you could maybe add the option to have Bailee push for re-decoration of the home or something (even if it's just part of the dialog in the scene and not actually a new mechanic that you have to work on) as an alternative to snapping because of the home looking like trash & if the player acts submissively during those moments it leads down the same path you laid out. From a roleplaying perspective it just seems a tad bit restrictive (and also a tad bit weird from an interpersonal relationship standpoint) having to go through a bunch of interactions based around conflict for the chance to have a romanceable NPC feel like they might want to be more in control, especially when the tone is supposed to be romantic, still (as long as it is the sole way).

Either way though I feel like Bailee is probably gonna be my favorite part of the game for a long time (well, depending on what you are up to next after the school stuff, which also is a big plus :D)

Reactions: Jpmaggers
May 10, 2020
Whats the pregnancy content like?
At the conception clinic, they treat you to make you fertile. After the clinic, if you are a man, then women can get pregnant from you during vaginal sex. If you are a woman, then you will become pregnant after vaginal sex. There are a number of modifications for conception and pregnancy. This is if you briefly talk about the content of pregnancy.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I love those plans, I was a bit worried there would be no way to get her to be more dominant without the relationship kinda turning sour, but this is quite exactly up my alley & precisely what I hoped for. :D

If I may voice 1 wish though: It would be pretty cool if there was a different way to trigger her interactions other than artificially making the home worse to live in, Aside from, in my personal opinion, being a bit roundabout as a path (not bad or wrong or anything, just a bit more inconvenient than feels smooth to me) the way not having a clean or sufficiently improved home impacts the amount of things a player can do per time slot is a bit of an issue in this specific context (since it also takes a while to even really fire off, so it means slowing down and making the gameplay more frustrating for an even longer period since it has to happen repeatedly.

This is just a nitpick though, of course. If it isn't too much trouble it would be really nice if you could maybe add the option to have Bailee push for re-decoration of the home or something (even if it's just part of the dialog in the scene and not actually a new mechanic that you have to work on) as an alternative to snapping because of the home looking like trash & if the player acts submissively during those moments it leads down the same path you laid out. From a roleplaying perspective it just seems a tad bit restrictive (and also a tad bit weird from an interpersonal relationship standpoint) having to go through a bunch of interactions based around conflict for the chance to have a romanceable NPC feel like they might want to be more in control, especially when the tone is supposed to be romantic, still (as long as it is the sole way).

Either way though I feel like Bailee is probably gonna be my favorite part of the game for a long time (well, depending on what you are up to next after the school stuff, which also is a big plus :D)
Hi again Orphanus ^_^

I think you make a good point. I'd wanted to offer alternative 'triggers' for Baylee (as she's someone who is easy to annoy even if she puts on a good face that she isn't), but was thinking still of the existing triggers being the ones needed for the first. Still working out the details on the Baylee plans, but will do my best to take your suggestions into account.

Part of what I was already planning in the upcoming build, was to include sex options with Baylee (penetrative and lesbian), coming from a new conversation with her that opens you both up to sex (potentially with some kind of skill or relationship check required to convince her - with that opening up sex options in general so you don't have to make it every time). What I've been thinking for the romance option, is that certain interactions would build up 'romance points' with her, which would change how she wanted to interact with her.

As such, maybe I could have romance point build up also trigger a different kind of 'Baylee trigger' event that works in a similar way but comes from that?

Like I said, will give it some more thought. Thanks again for your suggestions ^_^

Whats the pregnancy content like?
Hi Azzyikes ^_^

Will do my best to explain the pregnancy content below.

The game covers pregnancy for both male and female players, with male and female NPC's. So, players can impregnate NPC's, or be impregnated by them, with various stats determining the likelihood of pregnancy, how long it takes, how many children it produces, and the physical characteristics of the children. Pregnant players will go through stages of pregnancy, with scenes indicating the progression, whilst pregnant NPC's will have a different image/description while in the state. Players and NPC's have a scene giving birth, after which the player can give the child up for adoption or keep it.

Players can choose whether they're fertile/virile or not, along with whether pregnancy is in the game. Most any male NPC can impregnate the player, but due to limitations only some NPC's can be impregnated (though random brothel clients, etc. can be impregnated without issue). There are tie-in's to pregnancy content in the lactation content (with breasts starting to lactate when pregnant if lactation is selected to be in the game - and a boost given to lactation from being pregnant), and with the hucow dairy offering a service for the player to be bred as a surrogate (no alternative yet for the player being paid to breed the hucows sadly - it is something I want to do though).

Hope that explains everything, and happy gaming ^_^

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Is there any way to advance beyond Best Friend with Dr.Radcliff?
Hi MysteryBlob ^_^

Sorry for the delayed response. At the moment there is no way to advance further with Dr.Radcliff. Originally, he was meant to get a romance path, however, due to other content pushing through as priority (and seemingly low interest) it got put on the back-burner and didn't end up happening (though I'm sure I'll get back to it one day).

Hope that explains your question, and happy gaming ^_^

• Sad
Reactions: MysteryBlob
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes