Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi, I only found this game this latest update and I had some questions:
  • Can one actually join the after school activities? I've tried to figure out a way to join the cheerleaders, but haven't had any luck.
  • Is there a list somewhere of the job options and how to enable them? I can't seem to actually find some jobs even between playthroughs...
  • Baylee mentions being able to get a pool for the room, is this an actual option? New items don't seem to open up when improving rooms and I'm not sure how else one would get such a thing.
I've tried to find answers for these in this thread, but I havne't had any luck...
Hi Shadey ^_^

Thank you for your questions, I'll do my best to answer them but I must say that I'm the bringer of bad luck in this regard.

1/ The school is a work in progress, and whilst cheerleading is the planned first after school activity it's sadly yet to be added into the game.
2/ There isn't a list of unlockable jobs I don't think, but I'll make a note to make a note to add that to the wiki when I get a chance. The main unlockable jobs are; the cat-girl maid cafe (Pussy Lickers Maid Cafe), the Club B hostess job, and the ABDL job (Little Land Nursery), all of which are accessed by visiting the relevant location.
3/ There isn't a pool room, but I do kind of like the idea and will store that for later. The planned next rooms for the home are; a games room (which I've got all the artwork for - just waiting for the next two to do it all in one go), a sex dungeon, and a hucow milking room.

Again, sorry for the lacking answers, but I'm glad to hear you've recently found the game and hopefully are having fun with it. Happy gaming ^_^

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Let see
What general plan for apartment upgrade? It kinda silly for me full upgrade bedroom but just one big bed, there four babes. Sure buy lesser type bed is possible but me is the type who will buy best stuff for their slaves! I mean harem. There need more item on apartment. Maybe later updates?

Need more job variety especially for stat grind or relate stuff. This game have plenty interesting stat, being teacher to teach those silly bimbos and cats seem interesting. Personally I want Maid job, not Maid Cafe, housekeeping one it seem there potential to hire one so maybe become one is possible? High pay one may require for full upgrade apartment upkeep.

Can we visit Degrading Brother owner a visit? He seem interesting character

This game still imo early stage so take your time and good luck.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Let see
What general plan for apartment upgrade? It kinda silly for me full upgrade bedroom but just one big bed, there four babes. Sure buy lesser type bed is possible but me is the type who will buy best stuff for their slaves! I mean harem. There need more item on apartment. Maybe later updates?

Need more job variety especially for stat grind or relate stuff. This game have plenty interesting stat, being teacher to teach those silly bimbos and cats seem interesting. Personally I want Maid job, not Maid Cafe, housekeeping one it seem there potential to hire one so maybe become one is possible? High pay one may require for full upgrade apartment upkeep.

Can we visit Degrading Brother owner a visit? He seem interesting character

This game still imo early stage so take your time and good luck.
Hi asriu ^_^

Thank you for the feedback, I'm always happy to hear it :)

When it comes to the apartment, the plans surrounding that are mostly to do with extending it with new rooms, though one of the plans does cover what you're mentioning, so I'll go over that one first. One of the planned expansions to the apartment is to allow for players to buy personal bedrooms for their roommates/slaves. Other than that though, I have the artwork for a games room, most of the artwork ready for a hucow milking room, and the artwork in progress for a BDSM sex dungeon room.

On the topic of jobs, you're completely right. Jobs and dating options feel like what I need to do the most, but there's just so many core mechanical things I need to sort out that they seem to have been slightly neglected. More jobs are certainly planned, with the major ones I've been accumulating art for being:
- Secretary Job
- Diner Waiter/Waitress Job
- Maid Job
- Bunny Maid Job (more like a hostess club)
- Security Personnel Job
- Slave Training/Catching
- And a rework to the standard brothel job to make it more interesting and complex

I wouldn't mind revisiting work on the Degradationist Brothel, it was a fun location to write for. Will make a note of someone showing interest in it :)

Thanks again for your comments, and happy gaming ^_^

Reactions: asriu

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Hi asriu ^_^

Thank you for the feedback, I'm always happy to hear it :)

When it comes to the apartment, the plans surrounding that are mostly to do with extending it with new rooms, though one of the plans does cover what you're mentioning, so I'll go over that one first. One of the planned expansions to the apartment is to allow for players to buy personal bedrooms for their roommates/slaves. Other than that though, I have the artwork for a games room, most of the artwork ready for a hucow milking room, and the artwork in progress for a BDSM sex dungeon room.

On the topic of jobs, you're completely right. Jobs and dating options feel like what I need to do the most, but there's just so many core mechanical things I need to sort out that they seem to have been slightly neglected. More jobs are certainly planned, with the major ones I've been accumulating art for being:
- Secretary Job
- Diner Waiter/Waitress Job
- Maid Job
- Bunny Maid Job (more like a hostess club)
- Security Personnel Job
- Slave Training/Catching
- And a rework to the standard brothel job to make it more interesting and complex

I wouldn't mind revisiting work on the Degradationist Brothel, it was a fun location to write for. Will make a note of someone showing interest in it :)

Thanks again for your comments, and happy gaming ^_^
Hello, can you tell, are there any femdom pissing scenes (MC is forced to drink girls' urine) beside Degradationist brothel? If yes, where can I find them?

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hello, can you tell, are there any femdom pissing scenes (MC is forced to drink girls' urine) beside Degradationist brothel? If yes, where can I find them?
Hi SurprisedMoth ^_^

Sadly I think that might be the only one, or at least the only place where they might be. Will give this some more thought for the future :)

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Why are the photos not loading?
Hello AnalVoreGuy ^_^ Image issues are sometimes hard to figure out, but I'll do my best to answer some of the common issues which cause images not to load:

1/ Sometimes people forget to unzip the downloaded Zip folders, which stops them from being able to access the image files within the game. To counter this you need to use a program like 7zip (free) to unzip the folder before playing.
2/ Image folders get moved. This happens less often, but sometimes people try to rearrange the game, and as a result move the image folder somewhere where it shouldn't be. To deal with this you just need to re-download the game and unzip it again.
3/ Mobile devices often can't handle Twine images as they are generally stored in folder structures (which mobile devices don't really emulate). There are work-arounds here, though they are complicated and a bit over my head as I don't own any mobile devices capable of playing HTML games. Generally I'd suggest playing the hosted version of the game over on TFGames in such instances, as that bypasses the issue.
4/ Anti-virus or browser plug-ins can sometimes get nervous about big files like most Twine games have, and might block or delete elements of it. The work around here is to relax the severity of your computers security, but you need to be careful when doing so still.

Hope one of those responses helps in some way ^_^

Mar 2, 2023
Hello AnalVoreGuy ^_^ Image issues are sometimes hard to figure out, but I'll do my best to answer some of the common issues which cause images not to load:

1/ Sometimes people forget to unzip the downloaded Zip folders, which stops them from being able to access the image files within the game. To counter this you need to use a program like 7zip (free) to unzip the folder before playing.
2/ Image folders get moved. This happens less often, but sometimes people try to rearrange the game, and as a result move the image folder somewhere where it shouldn't be. To deal with this you just need to re-download the game and unzip it again.
3/ Mobile devices often can't handle Twine images as they are generally stored in folder structures (which mobile devices don't really emulate). There are work-arounds here, though they are complicated and a bit over my head as I don't own any mobile devices capable of playing HTML games. Generally I'd suggest playing the hosted version of the game over on TFGames in such instances, as that bypasses the issue.
4/ Anti-virus or browser plug-ins can sometimes get nervous about big files like most Twine games have, and might block or delete elements of it. The work around here is to relax the severity of your computers security, but you need to be careful when doing so still.

Hope one of those responses helps in some way ^_^
I never unzipped it, thank you!

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
The thread is a little long to sift through so I'm gonna ask a question that has almost certainly been asked before:
Is the game exclusively male to female transformation, or is there a choice to start as female?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The thread is a little long to sift through so I'm gonna ask a question that has almost certainly been asked before:
Is the game exclusively male to female transformation, or is there a choice to start as female?
You can start as a female and do female to male transformation, female to more effeminate female or non transformation at all, even. You have almost total freedom in that regard.

Reactions: Jpmaggers and Ronia

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hi everyone ^_^

Just linking a new public build with some fun new content that gets the school into a better working state.

You can find it ->

Happy gaming ^_^
Nice update! Something that has been bugging me for a few updates now tho...am I missing something in regards to Bailey and her content? It doesn't seem as if there are any interactions outside of the initial talk in school, basically, the rest is just either her being part of fluff text in school or her being a roommate that doesn't seem to have any real (especially no intimate) interactions. Is it me being stupid or is this just not yet in the game? (and if so do you know when you will, roughly, get to expand on her content?) :)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Nice update! Something that has been bugging me for a few updates now tho...am I missing something in regards to Bailey and her content? It doesn't seem as if there are any interactions outside of the initial talk in school, basically, the rest is just either her being part of fluff text in school or her being a roommate that doesn't seem to have any real (especially no intimate) interactions. Is it me being stupid or is this just not yet in the game? (and if so do you know when you will, roughly, get to expand on her content?) :)
Thank you for your kind comments Orphanus ^_^

Baylee is just a victim of me having lots to do. She's getting more content, but I'm just stumbling around with trying to finish up the school, and to knock out some of the longer-term important to-do list items. That said, I think you're right, will put Baylee on the next builds schedule, as I've wanted to sort out at least a sex scene and pregnancy content for her (and the sooner the better when it comes to integrating pregnancy content for characters) in the home.

After that the plans for her are (spoiler-ed for those who want a surprise):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps answer your questions ^_^

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Hi, I am enjoying the game so far but was wondering if there will be more trainers in the future with diffrent fetishs then the 3 that are already in the game?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi, I am enjoying the game so far but was wondering if there will be more trainers in the future with diffrent fetishs then the 3 that are already in the game?
Hi wolf ^_^

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

When it comes to additional trainers in the future, there are a few things planned out. The most important one, perhaps, is the Submissive/Slave Trainer (who originally was meant to be the first trainer option released), the second being the plans to rework the ABDL Trainer and the Pet-Play Trainer. For the Submissive/Slave Trainer there will be two characters to pick between (male and female trainer), with branching narrative paths, rules/tasks, and lots of BDSM fun (so a bit like the Fem/Sissy Trainer). Meanwhile, the ABDL Trainer and Pet-Play Trainer are being expanded to have multiple paths, an alternate trainer character, and a more narrative focus along with the same rules/tasks style system.

Everything is covered in the schedule listing (found ) and the general plans post (found ), if you're interested in checking out what my intentions are.

Hope that answers your questions, and happy gaming ^_^

This game dont have much bdsm contents
Hi medassin ^_^

I try my best, but there certainly could be more BDSM content. If you haven't looked there already, the Degredationist Brothel job (requires positive submissiveness score to work at) has some, the rest of it is scattered throughout the game.

As mentioned, there are plans for a Submissive/Slave Trainer option in the future, so maybe that'll be more to your liking when it's ready.

Either way, thank you for your feedback :)

Reactions: wolf67

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Hi wolf ^_^

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

When it comes to additional trainers in the future, there are a few things planned out. The most important one, perhaps, is the Submissive/Slave Trainer (who originally was meant to be the first trainer option released), the second being the plans to rework the ABDL Trainer and the Pet-Play Trainer. For the Submissive/Slave Trainer there will be two characters to pick between (male and female trainer), with branching narrative paths, rules/tasks, and lots of BDSM fun (so a bit like the Fem/Sissy Trainer). Meanwhile, the ABDL Trainer and Pet-Play Trainer are being expanded to have multiple paths, an alternate trainer character, and a more narrative focus along with the same rules/tasks style system.

Everything is covered in the schedule listing (found ) and the general plans post (found ), if you're interested in checking out what my intentions are.

Hope that answers your questions, and happy gaming ^_^

Hi medassin ^_^

I try my best, but there certainly could be more BDSM content. If you haven't looked there already, the Degredationist Brothel job (requires positive submissiveness score to work at) has some, the rest of it is scattered throughout the game.

As mentioned, there are plans for a Submissive/Slave Trainer option in the future, so maybe that'll be more to your liking when it's ready.

Either way, thank you for your feedback :)
Any plans for Mc as a Dom?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes