Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
The first and only time that i'd played this game was way back in 2018, and i remember thinking of it as a "so-so" game, but after replaying it today i must say that it was really enjoyable, and seems like one of the better Html games on the site. If i had one complaint it would be that, like many other Html games it sometimes feels like the things that happen to the character are a bunch of isolated events, rather than a continuing story, but i think that about quite a few games, so maybe it's just me.

From what i remember from playing it in 2018 the only addition that i am 99% sure wasn't there before are the trainers, the ABDL one being awesome

Also i remember seeing your posts on FTT and applaud the effort you go through to communicate with your fanbase.

Also is this all of hannah's content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as far as i could tell she had no other content
Hi starvoyager ^_^

Thank you for your compliments and for giving the game another chance! This game really has been a labour of love that has been built on top of and reworked over the last few years in my attempts to make it something really fun and replay-able. It's always nice to hear that the effort I've put in is appreciated, along with my interaction with the fanbase. I can only hope that more people are willing to give it another chance, hopefully word of mouth will keep bringing in lots of new players ^_^

On the matter of the events feeling isolated I agree with you. The downside of building a large sandbox game (especially one with a lot of customization) is that it still feels a little empty at times (over 1 million words into development), but I feel like it's getting there slowly. I do try my best to interweave plot lines and interactions a bit, for example Felicity gives quest rewards that comment on other in-game plots, Alice's quest has multiple solutions most of which are by interacting with NPC's who may themselves have thoughts on what you're doing, or Mari acknowledges if the player goes to the ABDL job.

My biggest problem I think is that I don't have any long quest chains yet to keep the players focus on, nor do I have too many large-scale goals (other than the escape payment) to hook the player on. I'm trying to solve these issues, the first (quest chain issue) with the re-introduction of Jess and the major quest she's going to be attached to, and the second (no big goals) with the plans to overhaul the players personal space/room/housing by putting in some big ticket purchases for it (and the ability to acquire your own slaves/submissives/roommates) so you can build your own base of operations effectively. Fingers crossed between those two plans and the planned expansion of the Trainer content I'll get things to where I want them to be (really need to get the Fem/Sissy Trainer sorted, expand the ABDL Trainer a little, a bit more work on the Pet-Play Trainer, and finally introducing the Slave/Submissive Trainer).

As for Hannah I'll include the full details below in a spolier;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I kinda wish you put a spoiler tag there since even that counts as a spoiler......
Sorry Pooploser, didn't mean to spoil anything. Just wanted to explain the issue regarding hair colour only being manipulated in a small number of scenes. Will try to spoiler more in the future.

Reactions: starvoyager

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I thought that it says on his patreon says public release a week after patreon release for 4.05
Even if that’s true I know Jpmaggers well enough to know that that’s not always the case after all it’s like he said his a one man team!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry Pooploser, didn't mean to spoil anything. Just wanted to explain the issue regarding hair colour only being manipulated in a small number of scenes. Will try to spoiler more in the future.
It’s alright I suppose at least you didn’t go into too much detail.....

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
<Cough>I tried to attach it to this message but it says the file size is too big - any advice</cough>

(It just seemed you'd all waited too long for it to seem fair keeping you waiting longer)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
<Cough>I tried to attach it to this message but it says the file size is too big - any advice</cough>

(It just seemed you'd all waited too long for it to seem fair keeping you waiting longer)
Would it be possible to link to it? Also thanks so much! I knew you were nice but I never could of imagined you would be this nice!

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Okay. Willing to put it up for a little while due to the wait. This links to it ->

Feel free to mirror it if you like (and update the thread OP).

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I think I found a glitch, if you lose against the chess man and you have the watersports fetish enabled for some reason it makes the game think that you already got the incontinence chip inserted even if you never got the chip inserted in the first place and then you lose your chance to make a lot of G.G.P!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I think I found a glitch, if you lose against the chess man and you have the watersports fetish enabled for some reason it makes the game think that you already got the incontinence chip inserted even if you never got the chip inserted in the first place and then you lose your chance to make a lot of G.G.P!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Thank you for your bug report. Did you get the scene (within the second page of the Chess Man's game content) which mentions peeing yourself?

If so then that's working as intended, as the Chess Man is meant to be a way for people who are looking to explore various 'forced' fetishes (though only ones they've selected to interact with) without having to actively opt into activities like the bimbo training or the incontinence chip. It might seem like a big disadvantage (compared to all the G.G.P you could have made for choosing to do it), however, the chance of getting a major forfeit like that is relatively low and the benefits of beating him are pretty high (especially if you do things to maximize your actions).

I guess that's a bit of a downside of leaking the new content without the change log.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I wish there was a footwear option I would of absolutely asked if it would be possible to add adorable little baby booties then! Or if there was a handwear option I would have asked if you could add cute little baby mittens!

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I wish there was a footwear option I would of absolutely asked if it would be possible to add adorable little baby booties then! Or if there was a handwear option I would have asked if you could add cute little baby mittens!
A footwear option is what I was also thinking of, although I have to disagree on the baby boots and mittens as I don't like the whole ABDL fetish. No offense. I would've preferred to have something like sneakers, converse, high heels, boots, those sort of things, and to go along with handwear, I would've liked to see fingerless or maybe even long, silk gloves.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
A footwear option is what I was also thinking of, although I have to disagree on the baby boots and mittens as I don't like the whole ABDL fetish. No offense. I would've preferred to have something like sneakers, converse, high heels, boots, those sort of things, and to go along with handwear, I would've liked to see fingerless or maybe even long, silk gloves.
Yeah it’s definitely not for everyone that’s why the fetish is optional! Like if it was in the game and you don’t select the ABDL fetish option at the start it wouldn’t even appear! Also no offence taken as I definitely heard worse that’s for damn sure!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Do you think you could add a baby bouncer and make so it has different texts based on the state of your diaper? Like for instance if you were messy your diaper would keep getting squished as you‘re on it because I think that would be really cool!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Footwear is something that is definitely planned, however, at this time when it will be implemented is still unsure. Footwear was part of a recent poll over which cosmetic item would be added next, and the winner of that poll by quite a margin was piercings (which I've already started commissioning my main artist for). The second place winner was socks/stockings, as there's a lot of interest for them too, along with for adding tattoos to the game.

If I had to guess I'd say the likelihood is for footwear to be added to the game after all of those have been sorted out, mostly down to the interest in the various additions. I'll also need to re-work butt-plugs, hair accessories and headwear, and neckwear before I get to any of that, so there's a lot of work coming to cosmetic options for your character in the foreseeable future :)

Sorry for the slightly downbeat answer, but I hope that helps.

Do you think you could add a baby bouncer and make so it has different texts based on the state of your diaper? Like for instance if you were messy your diaper would keep getting squished as you‘re on it because I think that would be really cool!
That's an interesting idea Pooploser, however, sadly as a result of how massively backlogged I am with content to add it is unlikely that I can add something so specific to the game in the near future. I'll add it to the suggestion list, and fingers crossed it'll be something I can get around to eventually. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Footwear is something that is definitely planned, however, at this time when it will be implemented is still unsure. Footwear was part of a recent poll over which cosmetic item would be added next, and the winner of that poll by quite a margin was piercings (which I've already started commissioning my main artist for). The second place winner was socks/stockings, as there's a lot of interest for them too, along with for adding tattoos to the game.

If I had to guess I'd say the likelihood is for footwear to be added to the game after all of those have been sorted out, mostly down to the interest in the various additions. I'll also need to re-work butt-plugs, hair accessories and headwear, and neckwear before I get to any of that, so there's a lot of work coming to cosmetic options for your character in the foreseeable future :)

Sorry for the slightly downbeat answer, but I hope that helps.
Don’t worry dude I’m fine with waiting after all it’s definitely better than a no! :)

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That's an interesting idea Pooploser, however, sadly as a result of how massively backlogged I am with content to add it is unlikely that I can add something so specific to the game in the near future. I'll add it to the suggestion list, and fingers crossed it'll be something I can get around to eventually. Thanks for the suggestion :)
Crossing those fingers!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes