Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I found a glitch but this time I’m 100% sure it’s not intended in anyway! During the breast augmentation procedure forfeit with the chess man it shows this error message Error: <<if>> bad conditional expression in <<if>> caluse breastSize is not defined also whenever it does that it doesn’t actually give me any breasts and I doubt that’s intentional either! And also for some reason with the hair colour changing procedure it won’t let me go back to the chess man here’s what the second glitch looks like btw!
211B82AD-8849-4141-A5D8-34E6220396F2.jpeg
Also both times I was playing cautiously in case for some reason you were wondering......

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I found a glitch but this time I’m 100% sure it’s not intended in anyway! During the breast augmentation procedure forfeit with the chess man it shows this error message Error: <<if>> bad conditional expression in <<if>> caluse breastSize is not defined also whenever it does that it doesn’t actually give me any breasts and I doubt that’s intentional either! And also for some reason with the hair colour changing procedure it won’t let me go back to the chess man here’s what the second glitch looks like btw!
View attachment 714051
Also both times I was playing cautiously in case for some reason you were wondering......
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, been bogged down with writers block and a few other matters the last few days which have had me distracted.

Thank you for the bug report, they're always greatly appreciated. I'm going to give it a shot trying to sort these bugs out in a second, but I'm sure that I'll be able to sort it all out. The breast issue sounds simple enough, likely just a syntax error on my part. Not sure why the second error would happen, but I'm guessing it's some superfluous code causing issues. Thanks again :)

Edit: Managed to solve both of the bugs. The first was just a missing symbol like I thought (downside of Word autocorrecting my coding I suspect), and was very simple to sort. The second was due to me re-using the hair colour code from elsewhere yet using similar variables in both that and the general Chess Man code, solved that by changing the variables in the Chess Man hair colour change scene.

When you add headwear would it be possible to add a baby bonnet? That would be amazing if you could!
Heh! Well, I can't make any promises, but now that I've got an extra artist who's happy to do ABDL clothing and accessories I'll look into it for you ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pooploser64

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I hope this helps!
Thanks for the link ^_^

Not sure whether disabling autocorrect would be the better choice as it often helps with my spelling. Think I might just have to live with my code sometimes being edited by it as the downside of keeping my writing coherent XD

Also don’t worry about after all it’s like they always say better late than never! :p
Maybe true, but it always feels a little rude on my side to make people wait so long, so I always try to apologize :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks for the link ^_^

Not sure whether disabling autocorrect would be the better choice as it often helps with my spelling. Think I might just have to live with my code sometimes being edited by it as the downside of keeping my writing coherent XD
That explains why there’s so much writing in the game but yet so little typos! :p

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The breast issue sounds simple enough, likely just a syntax error on my part.
Also fun fact I’ve never actually even heard of that word till just now I straight up had to look up what it even means that’s how little I know of coding! Also I’m pretty sure the only reason I know what variables are is because I sometimes make games with the RPG maker tools and even then I still can’t figure out how to make them work! :p

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone ^_^

Just wanted to let you all know that a new build is now out :)

Also fun fact I’ve never actually even heard of that word till just now I straight up had to look up what it even means that’s how little I know of coding! Also I’m pretty sure the only reason I know what variables are is because I sometimes make games with the RPG maker tools and even then I still can’t figure out how to make them work! :p
That's really cool, I once bought a bunch of RPG maker stuff but never got around to doing anything with them. I know my stuff when it comes to developing some of the time (as I have a Comp Sci background), but at the end of the day I get stumped on stuff a lot and have to ask someone for help or taking a breather to think it through some more. What I'm trying to say is that you should stick in there, try not to let it get you down too much, I'm sure your games will be awesome :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That's really cool, I once bought a bunch of RPG maker stuff but never got around to doing anything with them. I know my stuff when it comes to developing some of the time (as I have a Comp Sci background), but at the end of the day I get stumped on stuff a lot and have to ask someone for help or taking a breather to think it through some more. What I'm trying to say is that you should stick in there, try not to let it get you down too much, I'm sure your games will be awesome :)
Thanks! I’m kinda making a joke game but it’s far from finished the joke being I’m making it as bad as possible on purpose like with typos and beginners traps galore like for instance a chest that you would require a key and you get the key outside but if you try to take it in it results in a game over I call it the debug chest because if it was possible to open it would give you the maximum amount of gold which is what I called the currency and with max states and level as well as the best gear in the game! (Plus I have this debug script which makes things a hell lot easier I assure you!) And you also have to talk with your mum not once not twice but three times with the first 2 times you’ll get the exact same dialogue so the player will think that’s all she has to say not to mention you’ll have to interact with the chest to actually trigger her dialogue! Plus you need the money to get on the boat to take you to the other side of the river plus there’s actually a bridge on that same river that you can’t actually use because it has a similar map screen to Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and the best part is she gives you the exact amount of money you need to get the boat ride and there is a bunch of stores that have better gear than you do like for instance the so called legendary sword you get out of the rock at the start which just ends up being a rusty sword that does barely any damage at all! it does only 10 damage which is five damage less than the regular hand axe! And the description reads The Legendary sword it’s just to bad it’s rusted.....But hey what can I say I’m a sadist! XD Edit: Didn’t realise till just now but I actually had a variable that made it so you had to walk in a specific spot otherwise it wouldn’t trigger the conversation!

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
This is to reflect on the roadmap on patreon, as it made me greatly anticipated for what’s to come.

I like that there's more normal clothes planned along the way. I always like to make my character more of a tomboy in these sorts of games, you know? Maybe even room for more clothing variety, like workout sports bras and leggings or leotards for the gym. Also, I wished there was a way to sort clothes in your wardrobe in different ways like type instead of the last order in which you bought them, or place nightwear in a separate section from the main wardrobe, or maybe even a way to get rid of or sell clothes you didn’t want, like say if you got multiples of the same clothes but with different colors.

The bunny-girl content is something that I'm also looking forward to. Like, I wanted to know how the feud between them and the cat-girls started and why there is so much bad blood between the two groups. I also imagine the bunny-girls to be more sympathetic towards the whole feud unlike Lollipop and the cat-girls, meeting Hazel gave me that impression. Speaking of Lollipop, I wished there was an encounter to put Lollipop in her place since her character is an immature, spoiled brat who would always get her way. Lastly, maybe there would be a way to resolve the feud if that’s possible.

I like that there are more jobs in the pipeline including normal ones. Along with the new locations planned along with existing ones, I’m thinking a few of them include working as a nurse in the Medical Plaza, a waitress at Milky’s Diner, and as a milk farmer or a tender for the hucows at the dairy farm.

Speaking of new locations, I like the ideas for the Medical Plaza and Milky’s Diner, especially the diner since I have a deep appreciation for retro and vintage culture. I’d also imagine both locations would have an NPC to converse with, along with hanging out and date, like a nurse for the Medical Plaza, and a waiter or waitress at Milky’s Diner.

Speaking of the Medical Plaza, one area that I think fits with it is an area where the player can get treated for injuries or whatever the player has caught. I’m guessing there would be an HP bar that can get depleted if the player gets hurt through random encounters or by getting into fights. HP can be replenished by taking medication such as painkillers, eating food, or by going to the Medical Ward and getting treated for a small fee.

Another possible character background would be a fighter background in which the player character spent most of their life getting into fights. A positive trait is high masculinity and strength obviously, a negative trait however, is a higher risk of getting in trouble with security and a high complaint level. Two possible locations would be a dojo where the player can train to learn new moves, and an NPC to practice with, and a second location is an underground fight pit where the player can participate to wager G.G.P. I don’t know how the fighting system can work, maybe it would be turn based and maybe a chance percentage the player can succeed most encounters based on their fighting skill. Again, I don’t know how this all would work, this just my opinion.

Another possible background would be a sex lover or gigolo background in which the player character enjoys sex and a benefit for this is high sex skills and increased payout for working at the brothel or gloryholes, however this dramatically increases the player’s rate of arousal.

I also appreciate that there are more fetishes to come, and that you can tweak any fetishes that suit your interest as there are some that I don’t like or don’t understand such as non-consent, bimbos, hypnosis, and ABDL. No offense. I’m especially anticipated for the homosexual content since you can make your character only interested in women as female, so it would make sense to also have a male character who is only interested in men. This is not going into the sissy content too. Not that I’m complaining or anything, but I liked the variety. Imagine the possible NPCs there could be. Like there could be a femboy or sissy NPC you could hang out and date along with existing male NPCs. I would even totally hop on the opportunity to play as a femboy given the chance.

Lastly, I like that some future questlines will build on the world of The Repurposing Center itself. I tend to be a sucker for lore and world building in games like these. One thing I wanted to see is to be able to learn the history of the facility and how they find people and make them quote, “suitable for society”, along with asking other people how they got roped by the facility, how life has been for them, and if they enjoy it, because like I said before, everyone is unique and has a story to tell. I’d imagine as the game gets more developed it will delve into themes of removing free will and individuality, corporate greed, along with other subjects. Another thing that I suggested is throughout the facility there would be points where the player gets influenced or corrupted by the facility and the players tries to resist them, all the while trying to keep their willpower and sanity.

I’m sorry if I’m droning and spilling things out of my head but I just like the concept of an open sandbox, let alone one with an adult theme. This one in particular is a breath of fresh air compared to other text-based games on the site as they don’t let you choose your character's preference as homosexual or not, instead going for corrupted female protagonist or male sissification, most of which aren’t really Choose Your Own Adventure. One of the better text-based games that I can think of, is called Academy of Fetishes. However that one is more linear and more a showcase to the different fetishes the game has. I just wish more adult games adopt this style of gameplay. Like, can you imagine a visual novel or something made in ren’py or unity based on this?

Anyway, I’m really keeping my hopes up for this game going forward and what new content are in the works. So I’ll end with an old phrase, “Keep calm, and carry on”.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
This is to reflect on the roadmap on patreon, as it made me greatly anticipated for what’s to come.

I like that there's more normal clothes planned along the way. I always like to make my character more of a tomboy in these sorts of games, you know? Maybe even room for more clothing variety, like workout sports bras and leggings or leotards for the gym. Also, I wished there was a way to sort clothes in your wardrobe in different ways like type instead of the last order in which you bought them, or place nightwear in a separate section from the main wardrobe, or maybe even a way to get rid of or sell clothes you didn’t want, like say if you got multiples of the same clothes but with different colors.

The bunny-girl content is something that I'm also looking forward to. Like, I wanted to know how the feud between them and the cat-girls started and why there is so much bad blood between the two groups. I also imagine the bunny-girls to be more sympathetic towards the whole feud unlike Lollipop and the cat-girls, meeting Hazel gave me that impression. Speaking of Lollipop, I wished there was an encounter to put Lollipop in her place since her character is an immature, spoiled brat who would always get her way. Lastly, maybe there would be a way to resolve the feud if that’s possible.

I like that there are more jobs in the pipeline including normal ones. Along with the new locations planned along with existing ones, I’m thinking a few of them include working as a nurse in the Medical Plaza, a waitress at Milky’s Diner, and as a milk farmer or a tender for the hucows at the dairy farm.

Speaking of new locations, I like the ideas for the Medical Plaza and Milky’s Diner, especially the diner since I have a deep appreciation for retro and vintage culture. I’d also imagine both locations would have an NPC to converse with, along with hanging out and date, like a nurse for the Medical Plaza, and a waiter or waitress at Milky’s Diner.

Speaking of the Medical Plaza, one area that I think fits with it is an area where the player can get treated for injuries or whatever the player has caught. I’m guessing there would be an HP bar that can get depleted if the player gets hurt through random encounters or by getting into fights. HP can be replenished by taking medication such as painkillers, eating food, or by going to the Medical Ward and getting treated for a small fee.

Another possible character background would be a fighter background in which the player character spent most of their life getting into fights. A positive trait is high masculinity and strength obviously, a negative trait however, is a higher risk of getting in trouble with security and a high complaint level. Two possible locations would be a dojo where the player can train to learn new moves, and an NPC to practice with, and a second location is an underground fight pit where the player can participate to wager G.G.P. I don’t know how the fighting system can work, maybe it would be turn based and maybe a chance percentage the player can succeed most encounters based on their fighting skill. Again, I don’t know how this all would work, this just my opinion.

Another possible background would be a sex lover or gigolo background in which the player character enjoys sex and a benefit for this is high sex skills and increased payout for working at the brothel or gloryholes, however this dramatically increases the player’s rate of arousal.

I also appreciate that there are more fetishes to come, and that you can tweak any fetishes that suit your interest as there are some that I don’t like or don’t understand such as non-consent, bimbos, hypnosis, and ABDL. No offense. I’m especially anticipated for the homosexual content since you can make your character only interested in women as female, so it would make sense to also have a male character who is only interested in men. This is not going into the sissy content too. Not that I’m complaining or anything, but I liked the variety. Imagine the possible NPCs there could be. Like there could be a femboy or sissy NPC you could hang out and date along with existing male NPCs. I would even totally hop on the opportunity to play as a femboy given the chance.

Lastly, I like that some future questlines will build on the world of The Repurposing Center itself. I tend to be a sucker for lore and world building in games like these. One thing I wanted to see is to be able to learn the history of the facility and how they find people and make them quote, “suitable for society”, along with asking other people how they got roped by the facility, how life has been for them, and if they enjoy it, because like I said before, everyone is unique and has a story to tell. I’d imagine as the game gets more developed it will delve into themes of removing free will and individuality, corporate greed, along with other subjects. Another thing that I suggested is throughout the facility there would be points where the player gets influenced or corrupted by the facility and the players tries to resist them, all the while trying to keep their willpower and sanity.

I’m sorry if I’m droning and spilling things out of my head but I just like the concept of an open sandbox, let alone one with an adult theme. This one in particular is a breath of fresh air compared to other text-based games on the site as they don’t let you choose your character's preference as homosexual or not, instead going for corrupted female protagonist or male sissification, most of which aren’t really Choose Your Own Adventure. One of the better text-based games that I can think of, is called Academy of Fetishes. However that one is more linear and more a showcase to the different fetishes the game has. I just wish more adult games adopt this style of gameplay. Like, can you imagine a visual novel or something made in ren’py or unity based on this?

Anyway, I’m really keeping my hopes up for this game going forward and what new content are in the works. So I’ll end with an old phrase, “Keep calm, and carry on”.
thanks for the info i am happy i found this game yesterday because it looks like it is going to get better and better as time moves on.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I also appreciate that there are more fetishes to come, and that you can tweak any fetishes that suit your interest as there are some that I don’t like or don’t understand such as non-consent, bimbos, hypnosis, and ABDL. No offense.
I love how the people who say no offence is actually some of the least offensive people on the website you’re basically just saying it’s not your thing there’s nothing wrong with that it’s not like you‘re kink shaming or anything! :)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Thanks! I’m kinda making a joke game but it’s far from finished the joke being I’m making it as bad as possible on purpose like with typos and beginners traps galore like for instance a chest that you would require a key and you get the key outside but if you try to take it in it results in a game over I call it the debug chest because if it was possible to open it would give you the maximum amount of gold which is what I called the currency and with max states and level as well as the best gear in the game! (Plus I have this debug script which makes things a hell lot easier I assure you!) And you also have to talk with your mum not once not twice but three times with the first 2 times you’ll get the exact same dialogue so the player will think that’s all she has to say not to mention you’ll have to interact with the chest to actually trigger her dialogue! Plus you need the money to get on the boat to take you to the other side of the river plus there’s actually a bridge on that same river that you can’t actually use because it has a similar map screen to Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and the best part is she gives you the exact amount of money you need to get the boat ride and there is a bunch of stores that have better gear than you do like for instance the so called legendary sword you get out of the rock at the start which just ends up being a rusty sword that does barely any damage at all! it does only 10 damage which is five damage less than the regular hand axe! And the description reads The Legendary sword it’s just to bad it’s rusted.....But hey what can I say I’m a sadist! XD Edit: Didn’t realise till just now but I actually had a variable that made it so you had to walk in a specific spot otherwise it wouldn’t trigger the conversation!
Sounds cool Pooploser, have to admit that I wouldn't have a clue where to start with RPGMaker, but it sounds like you're having fun ^_^

Originally I thought about doing some stuff with it, but I just never seem to have the time to look into learning it. Instead I've been minorly working on learning Unity, and have some plans for a 3D RPG and a Visual Novel (the Visual Novel is much further along but still relatively early in development). Playing around with game design can be a lot of fun even if you don't necessarily get much content out there in my opinion :)

Hi! :LOL:

What tends to be the eta for the downloads on this site to update?:unsure:
Hi Orannis ^_^

It can be a little hit or miss whether one of the Patreon builds drop on here early these days. I think that kind of might be my fault, as I'm the creator of the game and I think that worries some people. However, I really don't mind too much, games get pirated all the time and I give out the public build free anyway.

Fingers crossed someone will drop the Patreon version for everyone before too long :)

thanks for the info i am happy i found this game yesterday because it looks like it is going to get better and better as time moves on.
Thank you for the kind comment Orannis, it's always great to hear that new people are finding the game and are enjoying themselves. Hopefully there will be a lot of fun content on the horizon (I certainly have a lot planned) :)

The free version has been updated to v0.4.05(a) on the patreon page and tfg while the patreon version to v0.4.06(a)
Hi effninefivehuman ^_^

Since the original Patreon post I've done a quick bug fix update to v0.4.06(b) on the Patreon build, though the bug fix is mainly concerning the 3rd Anniversary special event items not properly being added to the player inventory. Just thought I should mention it somewhere and here seemed the best place :)

I love how the people who say no offence is actually some of the least offensive people on the website you’re basically just saying it’s not your thing there’s nothing wrong with that it’s not like you‘re kink shaming or anything! :)
Yeah, it's cool, not everyone has the same interests which is why I try to keep the fetishes behind the various in-game tags. Most people are pretty cool about it too, and are still happy with that, though I occasionally get a few people complain that it still has various fetishes in the game (or in the image folders).

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sounds cool Pooploser, have to admit that I wouldn't have a clue where to start with RPGMaker, but it sounds like you're having fun ^_^

Originally I thought about doing some stuff with it, but I just never seem to have the time to look into learning it.
Yeah it’s a surprisingly high learning curve like for instance it took me way longer than I’ll like to admit to realise you could just shift the map into different directions wish I knew that before I built the throne room next to the casino just like how I wish I knew that there were little to no casino scripts for rpg maker vx ace before I built the casino and purchased the casino tile pack but oh well too late now..... Also I’m still having trouble with variables and I can’t install any scripts even if they claim to be plug and play scripts!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes