Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Okay, have sorted out a new in-game option to remove any scene images that show the player character. There may still be a few more instances of this lurking around the game that I've missed but I spent about an hour and a half combing through everything as thoroughly as I can.

This option should be ready for the next Patreon version. Thanks again for the feedback and the motivation to finally get this sorted :)
Awesome! Can’t wait! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpmaggers

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Okay, have sorted out a new in-game option to remove any scene images that show the player character. There may still be a few more instances of this lurking around the game that I've missed but I spent about an hour and a half combing through everything as thoroughly as I can.

This option should be ready for the next Patreon version. Thanks again for the feedback and the motivation to finally get this sorted :)
Thank you, will certainly make future playthroughs more enjoyable.

May 10, 2020
You know the author. With my disability due to epileptic syndrome, I would very much like to get to a place like your The Repurposing Center in the real world. It is a pity that this is only a game. Maybe then I would have a chance to start a new life if I got into such an institution. Do not drop this project author! With your game you give people at least in their fantasies to realize their fetishes. Take ABDL for example. Not all people manage to find parents to become an adult child for them. At your place abroad, it may not be so hard to find your mom or dad. But in Russia, this can turn into a mission not feasible.

Signature: rusal703

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
You know the author. With my disability due to epileptic syndrome, I would very much like to get to a place like your The Repurposing Center in the real world. It is a pity that this is only a game. Maybe then I would have a chance to start a new life if I got into such an institution.

Wait really? I mean the whole point of it is that it’s supposed to be a dystopian government facility I mean if you don’t pay your rent in time you have to go up for auction at a slave auction which I never actually did due to the fact that it’s super easy to get G.G.P. in this game. (well at least if you choose the ABDL options anyway.... Not sure about the others.....) It could crash the game for all I know. Plus it’s heavily implied that you’re getting ripped off with those G.G.P. Not to mention their uniforms just scream dystopian government soldiers! That being said I’m sorry to hear about your disability..... :(

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
Wait really? I mean the whole point of it is that it’s supposed to be a dystopian government facility I mean if you don’t pay your rent in time you have to go up for auction at a slave auction which I never actually did due to the fact that it’s super easy to get G.G.P. in this game. (well at least if you choose the ABDL options anyway.... Not sure about the others.....) It could crash the game for all I know. Plus it’s heavily implied that you’re getting ripped off with those G.G.P. Plus their uniforms just scream dystopian government soldiers! That being said I’m sorry to hear about your disability..... :(
Well, as for the auction in the game, it is not there yet. in addition, for 6 gaming months you can accumulate a tidy sum of GGP about 1,000,000. So given that when you get there there is a chance of a change in body, this is a very small price for living in this place.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
You know the author. With my disability due to epileptic syndrome, I would very much like to get to a place like your The Repurposing Center in the real world. It is a pity that this is only a game. Maybe then I would have a chance to start a new life if I got into such an institution. Do not drop this project author! With your game you give people at least in their fantasies to realize their fetishes. Take ABDL for example. Not all people manage to find parents to become an adult child for them. At your place abroad, it may not be so hard to find your mom or dad. But in Russia, this can turn into a mission not feasible.

Hi Alieksandr ^_^

Thank you for your kind comments. I'm sorry to hear about your issues with epilepsy, and with it being difficult to find an ABDL carer, though I'm glad to hear that my game brings you so much joy :)

Do not worry, I intend to be writing this game still for a long time to come, and even if I do take on other projects I'll always try my best to still give time to working on The Repurposing Center. After three years of work I'm very attached to it, and wouldn't dream of leaving it unfinished, nor would I want to upset the fans by doing the same :)

Wait really? I mean the whole point of it is that it’s supposed to be a dystopian government facility I mean if you don’t pay your rent in time you have to go up for auction at a slave auction which I never actually did due to the fact that it’s super easy to get G.G.P. in this game. (well at least if you choose the ABDL options anyway.... Not sure about the others.....) It could crash the game for all I know. Plus it’s heavily implied that you’re getting ripped off with those G.G.P. Not to mention their uniforms just scream dystopian government soldiers! That being said I’m sorry to hear about your disability..... :(
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Whether it's a dystopian setting is kind of ... complicated. That's my opinion as I write it at least, and there are certainly some very dystopian elements to it. The facility isn't really a government facility, it's more of a joint effort between the government and private individuals, and which one of those groups is really controlling matters is something I've purposely kept vague as it's some of the more secretive lore of the game.

Abducting people is bad, as are some of the more overbearing elements of the society expressed. At the same time; everyone is pretty sexually open (and fulfilled), small business owners are still prospering within the facility, many of those enslaved seem generally happy and fulfilled, everyone is healthy due to medical/scientific advances and there are some real conveniences to every day life that have sprung up.

My point is more, the situation isn't perfect (especially for players on the abduction starts), and there are major issues of people abusing their power and authoritarianism within the facility, but there are significant benefits to that situation too that are why everyone involved puts up with it.

As for it being easy to make money ... yeah. I've always tried to make the game default to being easy and then offering difficulty options to make it harder. That said, I'll be adding in more big ticket purchases for the player in the future, so hopefully there should be some nice long term goals worked in there too :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

As for it being easy to make money ... yeah. I've always tried to make the game default to being easy and then offering difficulty options to make it harder. That said, I'll be adding in more big ticket purchases for the player in the future, so hopefully there should be some nice long term goals worked in there too :)
Don’t worry dude a lot of games seem to struggle with that issue even triple A games! Sometimes it’s so bad that if it was that easy to get money in real life the dollar would deflate! (Heck in some games like world of warcraft for instance the currency actually does deflate!) I mean some games try to get around that issue by having player housing but that typically only makes is yet another thing to buy with your stacks of cash!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Whether it's a dystopian setting is kind of ... complicated. That's my opinion as I write it at least, and there are certainly some very dystopian elements to it. The facility isn't really a government facility, it's more of a joint effort between the government and private individuals, and which one of those groups is really controlling matters is something I've purposely kept vague as it's some of the more secretive lore of the game.

Abducting people is bad, as are some of the more overbearing elements of the society expressed. At the same time; everyone is pretty sexually open (and fulfilled), small business owners are still prospering within the facility, many of those enslaved seem generally happy and fulfilled, everyone is healthy due to medical/scientific advances and there are some real conveniences to every day life that have sprung up.

My point is more, the situation isn't perfect (especially for players on the abduction starts), and there are major issues of people abusing their power and authoritarianism within the facility, but there are significant benefits to that situation too that are why everyone involved puts up with it.
Well that’s kinda disappointing..... I kinda assumed the people there despite appearing happy they were just acting like they were because they don’t want to get killed by the guards kind of like a whole North Korea situation and you would somehow learn that revelation later in the story and decide to free everyone! Though this is probably the only thing like this where everybody’s legitimately happy so points for originality I suppose...... :(

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Well that’s kinda disappointing..... I kinda assumed the people there despite appearing happy they were just acting like they were because they don’t want to get killed by the guards kind of like a whole North Korea situation and you would somehow learn that revelation later in the story and decide to free everyone! Though this is probably the only thing like this where everybody’s legitimately happy so points for originality I suppose...... :(
Didn't mean to disappoint :(

My point was more that there are many in-game characters who are legitimately happy, and some too that are legitimately unhappy. It certainly is still a dystopian setting, like most cyberpunk situations are, I was just trying to make clear that there are good points too. People who suffer from serious conditions have ample opportunity to fix them (though might end up indebted for life to a shady mega corporation in the process), sex/sexuality/fetishes are fine and accepted widely (but to facilitate that you have levels of slavery involved), and cosmetic alteration in the form of bio-mods is simple and painless (if again not a little expensive).

What that adds up to is that destroying the game's facility might make some people happy and might upset others. Take for example Mr Alfonsi (who runs the restaurant), if the facility blew up he'd be out of a home and a business that he put all his life's savings in and probably wouldn't be a happy man. The reality of most situations are normally pretty complicated, which whilst I play up the jokey parts at times (like cat-girl & bunny-girl wars) is something I try to make a big part of in the narrative.

Now the average person in the game-world outside of the facility isn't probably too content with how things are going (as noted in the various backstories), that's for sure. As mentioned, the outside cities are largely crumbling slums with mass unemployment being a major issue. Each scenario (that and the facility I mean) has their own issues to deal with in a sense.

But ...

That's not to say there won't be ways to take down the facility (for better or worse depending on how you do it), nor does that mean there won't be ways to make the center a better place but keep running. The benefits and downsides of the facility are set up in such a way that it's up to you to decide whether it's good or not, and what's the best solution to the problem. And, if you decide the place is effectively cyberpunk North Korea and want to bring it down that's fine, the game is built to have fun, interact with various fetishes, and role-play out some fantasies.

I hope that more detailed explanation makes you feel a bit better, as I hate the thought of disappointing any of my fans :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Didn't mean to disappoint :(

My point was more that there are many in-game characters who are legitimately happy, and some too that are legitimately unhappy. It certainly is still a dystopian setting, like most cyberpunk situations are, I was just trying to make clear that there are good points too. People who suffer from serious conditions have ample opportunity to fix them (though might end up indebted for life to a shady mega corporation in the process), sex/sexuality/fetishes are fine and accepted widely (but to facilitate that you have levels of slavery involved), and cosmetic alteration in the form of bio-mods is simple and painless (if again not a little expensive).

What that adds up to is that destroying the game's facility might make some people happy and might upset others. Take for example Mr Alfonsi (who runs the restaurant), if the facility blew up he'd be out of a home and a business that he put all his life's savings in and probably wouldn't be a happy man. The reality of most situations are normally pretty complicated, which whilst I play up the jokey parts at times (like cat-girl & bunny-girl wars) is something I try to make a big part of in the narrative.

Now the average person in the game-world outside of the facility isn't probably too content with how things are going (as noted in the various backstories), that's for sure. As mentioned, the outside cities are largely crumbling slums with mass unemployment being a major issue. Each scenario (that and the facility I mean) has their own issues to deal with in a sense.

But ...

That's not to say there won't be ways to take down the facility (for better or worse depending on how you do it), nor does that mean there won't be ways to make the center a better place but keep running. The benefits and downsides of the facility are set up in such a way that it's up to you to decide whether it's good or not, and what's the best solution to the problem. And, if you decide the place is effectively cyberpunk North Korea and want to bring it down that's fine, the game is built to have fun, interact with various fetishes, and role-play out some fantasies.

I hope that more detailed explanation makes you feel a bit better, as I hate the thought of disappointing any of my fans :)
That’s a lot more complicated than I originally thought! (As in it’s well written not as in it’s so complicated you would have to be a genius to even begin wrapping your head around it!) I mean as much as I love Dystopia type things like Star Wars or even the hunger games for that matter even I got to admit it’s normally just good vs evil and they rarely explain what happens afterwards (since irl taken down the government would result in a economic downfall even if it’s a dictatorship!) I mean disney did but I don’t really count that since IMHO it’s just a worse version of the original trilogy.....

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
That’s a lot more complicated than I originally thought! (As in it’s well written not as in it’s so complicated you would have to be a genius to even begin wrapping your head around it!) I mean as much as I love Dystopia type things like Star Wars or even the hunger games for that matter even I got to admit it’s normally just good vs evil and they rarely explain what happens afterwards (since irl taken down the government would result in a economic downfall even if it’s a dictatorship!) I mean disney did but I don’t really count that since IMHO it’s just a worse version of the original trilogy.....
Thanks Pooploser ^_^

Whilst I sometimes forget a detail here or there (a downside of being more than a million words deep into writing about it), I've always tried to keep my setting internally logically and give reasons for everything going on. It's sometimes tough to find good excuses for the player to discover some of these complex backgrounds and reasoning, and I don't fault anyone for missing them even when they're hinted at, but they are often there.

Something that made me laugh just a few days back was that I was writing a new ending for the game involving the player being traded to a Dragon (it was polled by the patrons a while back). I just want to also briefly clarify that this is all lore friendly, as complex as the reasoning for it being lore friendly might be. Well, for the first time since starting development (about three years ago now) I finally had the chance to mention a number of major characters and plot points integral to the background of the game that I'd had planned out since my initial notes but which there is no sensible way for the player to know about.

If you really want to get a good idea of some of the best current lore hints in the game though, then doing Felicity's quest is a good source of them. Not wanting to spoil anything for people who've not yet played her content, but from her the player can get some secret documents that answer a few things (or at least give more details to existing mysteries) :)

Do you mean the cat girl restaurant? Sorry if it’s a stupid question it’s just that I’ve been meaning to visit it but I’ve never actually got around to it......
No, though I also recommend the cat-girl content too :)

Mr Alfonsi runs the Restaurant Alfonsi an Italian restaurant where Villin the bunny-girl herm also works. There are a few eating options there, along with a quest to do some food tasting if you enter the location multiple times.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks Pooploser ^_^

No, though I also recommend the cat-girl content too :)

Mr Alfonsi runs the Restaurant Alfonsi an Italian restaurant where Villin the bunny-girl herm also works. There are a few eating options there, along with a quest to do some food tasting if you enter the location multiple times.
Ohhhhh I was wondering how I somehow missed the bunny girl restaurant but then I realised it’s titled unnamed restaurant and I kinda thought it wasn’t finished and it was just a placeholder name so I never actually entered it! I feel kinda stupid now..... Anyway speaking of which is there any actual point to eating at the restaurants? Or is that coming with the hunger and thirst update?

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
Wait how did you get that much action points? The most I can get is four and that’s with my room fully upgraded!
The maximum number of action points without cheats is 5. It seems that this person used the cheat menu in the game. Yes, there is a cheat menu, but only for the patron version.

May 10, 2020
Ohhhhh I was wondering how I somehow missed the bunny girl restaurant but then I realised it’s titled unnamed restaurant and I kinda thought it wasn’t finished and it was just a placeholder name so I never actually entered it! I feel kinda stupid now..... Anyway speaking of which is there any actual point to eating at the restaurants? Or is that coming with the hunger and thirst update?
The restaurant run by Alfonsi is not a rabbit girls restaurant. Yes, in this restaurant there is a waitress rabbit. But she is not quite a girl. Spoiler: The rabbit's waitress is called Willin. She is a hermophrodite.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The maximum number of action points without cheats is 5. It seems that this person used the cheat menu in the game. Yes, there is a cheat menu, but only for the patron version.
Damn I hope one day you could get that much energy without cheating likely via Maids from Maid for service since I know for a fact that’s what they would do since that’s what the author told me over on Foxtalestimes. (That and sex if I remember correctly) Also just so you know I already know there’s a cheat menu dude. :) This guy showed us how to get it even without the actual patreon version it’s so easy even I could do it! Unfortunately though I’m pretty sure it only works on computers don’t quote me on that though.....
Open HTML using your favorite HTML editor (I prefer Notepad++)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks Pooploser ^_^
If you really want to get a good idea of some of the best current lore hints in the game though, then doing Felicity's quest is a good source of them. Not wanting to spoil anything for people who've not yet played her content, but from her the player can get some secret documents that answer a few things (or at least give more details to existing mysteries) :)
Thanks for not being that guy and spoiling it! :) As Imo there’s nobody worse than somebody who spoils stuff!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes