CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Here's another suggestion: while at Planet Orgasmos, Khloe approaches the player to test some of her toys and even helps the player tests the toys with them.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks Pooploser ^_^

Whilst I sometimes forget a detail here or there (a downside of being more than a million words deep into writing about it)
Don’t worry if you do dude I’m pretty sure that’s what happened to Akira Toriyama and his the maker of one of the most successful anime franchises of all time! That being said I didn’t notice any inconsistencies in this game and it’s not like I’m really unobservant to these things since I notice inconsistencies all the time in the dragon ball franchise but yet never in your work! ;)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I noticed there's an error whenever I applied a hairstyle:
View attachment 730998
Hi Cboy ^_^

Thank you for the bug report, it was extremely helpful. Not sure when that one managed to sneak into the build, but now that it has been brought to my attention I think I've managed to fix it. Thanks again :)

Ohhhhh I was wondering how I somehow missed the bunny girl restaurant but then I realised it’s titled unnamed restaurant and I kinda thought it wasn’t finished and it was just a placeholder name so I never actually entered it! I feel kinda stupid now..... Anyway speaking of which is there any actual point to eating at the restaurants? Or is that coming with the hunger and thirst update?
Hi Pooploser ^_^

No worries, yeah it's that one that's originally unnamed as they don't have a sign. There's a quest in there and if you have herm content active in your game you can date Villin the bunny-girl/herm waitress.

As to eating/drinking, I've been implementing the weight system so depending on what physical build you want your character to have (skinny/chunky) then food might be of interest. There's also some transformations and stat alterations scattered around on food/drink too. Finally, I am slowly gearing up to adding in a hunger/thirst system, though it will be an optional system and is about a medium priority on the schedule, so might still be a while away :)

Here's another suggestion: while at Planet Orgasmos, Khloe approaches the player to test some of her toys and even helps the player tests the toys with them.
That's an interesting idea Cboy. There are certainly some plans for Khloe and her 'Sex Cadets', though when I'll get a chance to write those scenes is probably pretty far away still. I was also a little sad that Khloe recently lost out on a poll to get some other content added to the character (the winner of the poll should also be an interesting addition too).

But thank you for the suggestion :)

Don’t worry if you do dude I’m pretty sure that’s what happened to Akira Toriyama and his the maker of one of the most successful anime franchises of all time! That being said I didn’t notice any inconsistencies in this game and it’s not like I’m really unobservant to these things since I notice inconsistencies all the time in the dragon ball franchise but yet never in your work! ;)
That's very nice of you to say, I appreciate that ^_^

Though, I get the feeling that the more content I add (and the more content I add for specific characters) there will be a couple of inconsistencies that build up over time. These things happen, though with the game's fanbase I'm also sure I'll be able to sort them out quickly :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

That's very nice of you to say, I appreciate that ^_^

Though, I get the feeling that the more content I add (and the more content I add for specific characters) there will be a couple of inconsistencies that build up over time. These things happen, though with the game's fanbase I'm also sure I'll be able to sort them out quickly :)
Totally and unlike Akira Toriyama you can change the dialogue even after it already comes out! I bet Toriyama wishes he could do that! ;)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^
As to eating/drinking, I've been implementing the weight system so depending on what physical build you want your character to have (skinny/chunky) then food might be of interest. There's also some transformations and stat alterations scattered around on food/drink too. Finally, I am slowly gearing up to adding in a hunger/thirst system, though it will be an optional system and is about a medium priority on the schedule, so might still be a while away :)
Don’t worry dude like I said countless times before (Or at least countless to me, I’m extremely terrible at math) I don’t mind waiting! ;)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Cboy ^_^

Thank you for the bug report, it was extremely helpful. Not sure when that one managed to sneak into the build, but now that it has been brought to my attention I think I've managed to fix it. Thanks again :)
Awesome! (I know that reply wasn’t meant for me I just really hate bugs both in real life and in games) :p

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That's an interesting idea Cboy. There are certainly some plans for Khloe and her 'Sex Cadets', though when I'll get a chance to write those scenes is probably pretty far away still. I was also a little sad that Khloe recently lost out on a poll to get some other content added to the character (the winner of the poll should also be an interesting addition too).

But thank you for the suggestion :)
Cool would that also include chastity? Asking for a friend....

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also would it possible to add Cuckold (or Cuckquean if you’re playing as a female) content to at least one of the relationships please? I would love that!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Just noticed your website and I’m quite excited to see it get improved overtime also I’m surprised/impressed that you have a trademark on the game! Games like this normally don’t have things like that!

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Cool would that also include chastity? Asking for a friend....
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Sorry this is another slow response, been a little under the weather so things have been slightly slow the last week. Still, development continues and I've got a few interesting things coming in the next build :)

As for the question for whether the Planet Orgasmos content with Khloe will include Chastity the current answer is that I'm not sure. I'll be doing my best going forward to factor in chastity where ever possible, but am not sure how that will apply to the plans for Planet Orgasmos and the Sex Cadets seeing as their aim is to volunteer for lots of sex. Will make a note though :)

Also would it possible to add Cuckold (or Cuckquean if you’re playing as a female) content to at least one of the relationships please? I would love that!
Hmm, this isn't something I've really thought about either. Will put it on the suggestion list, but am not sure when something like this will be added. Need to finish off the normal dating paths first before figuring out the more specific ones like that. Still, it could be fun :)

Just noticed your website and I’m quite excited to see it get improved overtime also I’m surprised/impressed that you have a trademark on the game! Games like this normally don’t have things like that!
This is actually kind of an interesting point. So, it's not a trademark but a basic copyright. It is legal (and advisable) to put a basic copyright on all of your creative content, and all you need to do to have one is to write that little line about copyright at the bottom of the site/content.

I guess the point here is that it's just a minor addition to say that my content is my own, just in case. This isn't me going all the way to getting a paid for copyright/trademark which are a lot stronger in legal terms.

Also, thank you for checking out the website! It's still very new, and I'm still working on it of course (especially the wiki), but I'm excited about it ^_^

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hmm, this isn't something I've really thought about either. Will put it on the suggestion list, but am not sure when something like this will be added. Need to finish off the normal dating paths first before figuring out the more specific ones like that. Still, it could be fun :)
Sure I understand it’s not exactly the easiest thing in the world to do a entirely new relationship is it? ;)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Sorry this is another slow response, been a little under the weather so things have been slightly slow the last week. Still, development continues and I've got a few interesting things coming in the next build :)
Hope you get better soon but what I hope even more than that is that it’s not the deadly corona virus!

• Red Heart

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
As for the question for whether the Planet Orgasmos content with Khloe will include Chastity the current answer is that I'm not sure. I'll be doing my best going forward to factor in chastity where ever possible, but am not sure how that will apply to the plans for Planet Orgasmos and the Sex Cadets seeing as their aim is to volunteer for lots of sex. Will make a note though :)
Yeah I guess that make sense I just kinda figured chastity would be included since when I bought the Plugged Steel Male Chastity belt she seemed envious of my purchase even going so far as to say it gets the full Sex-Cadet seal of approval for sure!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
This is actually kind of an interesting point. So, it's not a trademark but a basic copyright. It is legal (and advisable) to put a basic copyright on all of your creative content, and all you need to do to have one is to write that little line about copyright at the bottom of the site/content.

I guess the point here is that it's just a minor addition to say that my content is my own, just in case. This isn't me going all the way to getting a paid for copyright/trademark which are a lot stronger in legal terms.
Yeah that makes sense Lawyers are very expensive!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also, thank you for checking out the website! It's still very new, and I'm still working on it of course (especially the wiki), but I'm excited about it ^_^
I’m also excited about it! From what you told us it’s even gonna have a hosted version of the game! :D

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I hope one day some kind soul will share the latest version.
Hey Pooploser ^_^

Fingers crossed I'll have a new build up soon. I've been dealing with some bad writers block sadly, but work has continued still and the build I've been working on has some cool stuff in it. Sorry again for the wait.

I’m also excited about it! From what you told us it’s even gonna have a hosted version of the game! :D
I really need to get back to putting some work into it, but I'm excited to see where it goes. Having a hosted version might still be a while away as I'm not sure about exactly what resources I'll need in terms of server-space to support it, but I do want to do that eventually.

That said I think the next step is to sort the Wiki out though, as that will help clear up how various game systems work :)

I hope everything is in order with the author of the game
Hey Alieksandr ^_^

Thank you for the concern, I've been a little under the weather and have had writers block, but hopefully there should be a new build very soon :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hey Pooploser ^_^

I've been dealing with some bad writers block sadly, but work has continued still and the build I've been working on has some cool stuff in it. Sorry again for the wait.
I hate writers block it’s the worst! I mean as somebody who’s also making a game I also sometimes have that and my game is pretty much just a bunch of jokes, beginners traps and accidentaly on purpose typs all loosely connected by a storyline! And believe me when I say I don’t use the word loosely loosely!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes