Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I think that when the author adds pregnancy to the game. Then he will simply have to add a pregnancy mod pregnancy for Felicity.
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

Well I'm happy to say that when pregnancy content is added to the game Felicity will be getting pregnancy content as part of her later quest line. Glad to hear that you're excited about seeing that included in the game :)

Just checked your patreon and I got to say I can’t wait for Jess to appear for more than just the intro! :D
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I'm really excited for the new Jess content too, thanks for sharing your excitement. The quest isn't too complex, but it has a lot of different solutions/endings, along with some big choices to be made. I don't want to spoil too much, but I'm particularly hyped to get around to writing the routes where the player takes Jess in as a slave or as a roommate :)

Also I’ve been meaning to ask did you see what I did there when I spelt accidentally and typos wrong accidentally on purpose?
Ooops, I completely missed that. Then again I've missed spellings and typos in my game for much longer in the past XD

You intrigued me. Can you at least give a hint this year to wait or next year will be Jessica?
Hopefully I should have the first section of the Jess quest finished tonight. That won't cover everything, as many of the solutions to the quest and the rewards won't be featured in that, but the quest will be play-able at that stage. I'm expecting to have the majority done by next Saturday, but I'm unsure how long adding in some of the more complex Jess content will take.

Hope that helps :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I'm really excited for the new Jess content too, thanks for sharing your excitement. The quest isn't too complex, but it has a lot of different solutions/endings, along with some big choices to be made. I don't want to spoil too much, but I'm particularly hyped to get around to writing the routes where the player takes Jess in as a slave or as a roommate :)
I am so gonna make her my slave as I’m just pure evil like that! :devilish:

Reactions: Jpmaggers
May 10, 2020
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

Well I'm happy to say that when pregnancy content is added to the game Felicity will be getting pregnancy content as part of her later quest line. Glad to hear that you're excited about seeing that included in the game :)

Hi Pooploser ^_^

Ooops, I completely missed that. Then again I've missed spellings and typos in my game for much longer in the past XD

Hopefully I should have the first section of the Jess quest finished tonight. That won't cover everything, as many of the solutions to the quest and the rewards won't be featured in that, but the quest will be play-able at that stage. I'm expecting to have the majority done by next Saturday, but I'm unsure how long adding in some of the more complex Jess content will take.

Hope that helps :)
It seems we are waiting for another Alice in the face of Jessica

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I am so gonna make her my slave as I’m just pure evil like that! :devilish:
Hehe ^_^

I think that both the roommate and slave options will be a lot of fun to try out, with Jess obviously changing between the two (along with free Jess also being a bit different). As I've mentioned before I'm very excited to start work on adding in roommates and slaves to give the player something extra to work on and control :)

Also keeping your own submissive harem is something I've had a lot of requests for over the years ;)

It seems we are waiting for another Alice in the face of Jessica
Hopefully I'll be working on some basic robot Alice content at the same time, for those who've done the Alice quest and brought her back as a roommate. My plans are to have a few interactions directly with the characters, then to also add an interface for players to quickly manage those NPC's too :)

The author has a question for me. Does the game plan to sell vibrators and dildos?
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

Vibrators and dildos are a planned addition to the game that I already have the art for but haven't had the time yet to add in. I'm scheduling some time after the Jess quest is complete to work on a few polled/commissioned areas of content before moving onto the pregnancy update, and getting the sex toys added in will likely be something I try to work on then.

I've had the sex toys planned for a while now, so I really need to get to them, things have just been a bit busy lately. My hopes are that I can get some good time to sit down and finally fix some of the bigger issues I have at the moment (things like finishing off the chastity & orgasm hook-up, separating out butt plugs, reworking hats/hair accessories, etc.), so this is something that is on my mind and in my plans :)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Wait does that mean the Collaring Kit that you get at the general store does nothing?
You can currently use it to collar Villin the herm bunny-girl, you'll also be able to collar Jess with it (and future characters too). However, you will not need the Collaring Kit to enslave Jess, just to get greater control/ownership over her.

Hope that helps answer your question :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
You can currently use it to collar Villin the herm bunny-girl, you'll also be able to collar Jess with it (and future characters too). However, you will not need the Collaring Kit to enslave Jess, just to get greater control/ownership over her.

Hope that helps answer your question :)
I should of known you wouldn’t of put a item in that didn’t do anything! :D

May 10, 2020
The author may have already asked you this question, but I want to ask you this question again. Do you plan to put on multiple diapers?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The author may have already asked you this question, but I want to ask you this question again. Do you plan to put on multiple diapers?
That’s a good idea though if you don’t mind me asking who is this author you keep referring to? Because I don’t think you mean Jpmaggers though that being said I’m not 100% sure.

May 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "Pooploser64, сообщение: 3986754, участник: 1900169"]
О, это имеет смысл, прости меня, просто я понятия не имел, что ты не говоришь по-английски.
[/ QUOTE]
You and I already know each other on the Fox Tales Times forum. I am rusal703

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "Pooploser64, сообщение: 3986754, участник: 1900169"]
О, это имеет смысл, прости меня, просто я понятия не имел, что ты не говоришь по-английски.
[/ QUOTE]
You and I already know each other on the Fox Tales Times forum. I am rusal703
Oh neat! Sorry if I’m not responding there I got banned there because I made a joke!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
If you don't mind me saying Jpmaggers I noticed a bit of a inconsistency in your writing when you choose a Privileged and Pampered background and choose a involuntary start they say put her in gently, in one of the padded cages. When we pick them up from here it means they are either practically born to be part of the program, or someone specifically wants them in it. They get even the slightest bump and the administrators will have our heads, maybe literally. These sorts are often already important to society, but they like us to bring one in every now and then to add some high quality merchandise to the roster but then if you decide to jump at the security guard and try to knock him over. he throws you onto the floor and then he jams a foot down on your chest. Now I'm not saying he should just let you do that to him I'm just wondering why doesn't he just dodge it and then lightly tap you with one of those hi tech painless stun rods and then carry you to the doctors and you get strapped in that way?

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
If you don't mind me saying Jpmaggers I noticed a bit of a inconsistency in your writing when you choose a Privileged and Pampered background and choose a involuntary start they say put her in gently, in one of the padded cages. When we pick them up from here it means they are either practically born to be part of the program, or someone specifically wants them in it. They get even the slightest bump and the administrators will have our heads, maybe literally. These sorts are often already important to society, but they like us to bring one in every now and then to add some high quality merchandise to the roster but then if you decide to jump at the security guard and try to knock him over. he throws you onto the floor and then he jams a foot down on your chest. Now I'm not saying he should just let you do that to him I'm just wondering why doesn't he just dodge it and then lightly tap you with one of those hi tech painless stun rods and then carry you to the doctors and you get strapped in that way?
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Characters ultimately can be inconsistent in their values. Sometimes people will claim one thing in one instance (capturing you when there is no risk of harm), and another in a different situation (where you actively attack them).

To an extent this is a result of me writing these sections of content in vastly different times (about 2.5 years between their writing), which can happen too. Additionally, your suggestion of carrying the player to the doctor after stunning them would require a lot of code and extra writing, which just isn't really viable for my schedule. I'll give the scene a look over though, take a look to make sure I'm still happy with it. Thanks for your feedback :)

A small side note: You spelled "Completed" Quests wrong.
Hi Cboy ^_^

Thank you, will check this out and the issue :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes