Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
To an extent this is a result of me writing these sections of content in vastly different times (about 2.5 years between their writing), which can happen too. Additionally, your suggestion of carrying the player to the doctor after stunning them would require a lot of code and extra writing, which just isn't really viable for my schedule. I'll give the scene a look over though, take a look to make sure I'm still happy with it. Thanks for your feedback :)
I didn't know it would be that hard to make the guard carry you as somebody who never programed a day in my life I kinda assumed it was a simple matter of changing the dialogue to reflect the Privileged and Pampered background I had no idea it would take so much code just to make the guard carry you to the doctors! Your job sounds tough I would hate to have your job that's for damn sure! :O

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I didn't know it would be that hard to make the guard carry you as somebody who never programed a day in my life I kinda assumed it was a simple matter of changing the dialogue to reflect the Privileged and Pampered background I had no idea it would take so much code just to make the guard carry you to the doctors! Your job sounds tough I would hate to have your job that's for damn sure! :O
It's okay, no worries.

Basically, because the introductory scene with Jess is right after the scene where you can attack you'd be skipping that, so would need to write a whole new scene to cover that. You'd also need to write a scene for him picking you up and taking you, and then another scene for the actually delivering you to the doctor. For one option out of about 6 leading into that scene that can happen at that point in the introduction, it'd just be a large amount of extra work that most people would never see (especially if it only applied to certain backgrounds).

But, I've toned down the reaction a little still, as my original vision for the game and what it was now are different so I want to match them up slightly better. Thanks again for the suggestion :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
It's okay, no worries.

Basically, because the introductory scene with Jess is right after the scene where you can attack you'd be skipping that, so would need to write a whole new scene to cover that. You'd also need to write a scene for him picking you up and taking you, and then another scene for the actually delivering you to the doctor. For one option out of about 6 leading into that scene that can happen at that point in the introduction, it'd just be a large amount of extra work that most people would never see (especially if it only applied to certain backgrounds).
Wow I can’t even begin to wrap my head around how getting the soldiers to carry you around would disable the introductory scene for Jess. o_O But it’s like I said earlier I don’t know the first thing about coding!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
But, I've toned down the reaction a little still, as my original vision for the game and what it was now are different so I want to match them up slightly better. Thanks again for the suggestion :)
Can’t wait to see how that would look like as I’m extremely curious about how that would work if the soldier can’t carry you to the doctors!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I’ve been watching Phineas and Ferb recently and I came up with something that would go great with the game imho a play pen or maybe even a robo nanny I think it would fit with the whole futuristic thing going on! Also incase you’re wondering how Phineas and Ferb got me to think of a playpen in the episode called The Baljeatles and in that episode Perry the Platypus gets trapped in a play pen while in a nursery and gets put into a nappy by a robo nanny called Nanny-inator that Doofenshmirtz made and it’s really cute if you ask me!

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
I’ve been watching Phineas and Ferb recently and I came up with something that would go great with the game imho a play pen or maybe even a robo nanny I think it would fit with the whole futuristic thing going on! Also incase you’re wondering how Phineas and Ferb got me to think of a playpen in the episode called The Baljeatles and in that episode Perry the Platypus gets trapped in a play pen while in a nursery and gets put into a nappy by a robo nanny called Nanny-inator that Doofenshmirtz made and it’s really cute if you ask me!
It would be nice to make Alice a robo nanny:unsure::giggle::sneaky:;)(y). And then she stands in a corner idle only a robotic changing table breaks sometimes and does an enemao_O:cautious::poop:.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I noticed a slight typo when you selected Contacts on the tablet menu, and it says you selected the training selection option.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I hope this is ok but I found a site that uploaded the patreon version of the repurposing center and I thought it would be a dick move not to share it especially considering how nice Jpmaggers has been about this kind of thing in the past so here you go! I would just link you guys to the site but unfortunately not everybody is as kind as Jpmaggers when it comes to pirating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
This doesn't really matter in the slightest I'm just curious why Easter is called Bunny Day in this game is Easter copyrighted by god or something?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
what happens if you get a copyright infringement charge against GOD?
I think it would be similar to taking drugs in the way that you would go to hell before you die! Just like Mario said you would! You know in that video game called Super Mario and the legend of the magic mushrooms! It honestly has the most photorealistic graphics I’ve ever seen not just of a Mario game but of any game I’ve ever seen! So I highly recommend it! This is a cutscene that happens after Luigi gets addicted to those magic mushrooms and Mario decides to accept the offer to do a PSA for some toads because he was so heartbroken at his brother problem in fact he was so devastated that he called himself Captain Lou Albano instead of Mario by accident!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: breastSize is not defined<<if breastSize <= 29>><<set $breastSize += 2>><<else>><<set $breastSize = 31>><</if>>
When I play against chess man I get this error message when I get the breast size forfeit and when it happens I don't get breast nor do they increase in size when I do have breasts!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not so please forgive me if it isn't but for some reason sometimes when I play with the chess man I get the Animal trait addition forfeit and then I get a random animal trait in case you're wondering why that's a problem I don't have the pet-play fetish enabled nor do I have the non-human play fetish enabled!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah does anyone know how to get food and drink? Looking at the change log it seems to have only ABDL options so far so as you can imagine that's perfect for me!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Could you please add a potty and maybe even some childish looking training pants to the game to go with it? I would love that!

May 10, 2020
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not so please forgive me if it isn't but for some reason sometimes when I play with the chess man I get the Animal trait addition forfeit and then I get a random animal trait in case you're wondering why that's a problem I don't have the pet-play fetish enabled nor do I have the non-human play fetish enabled!
I believe this is a proto TF conversion.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes