• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Well I really like the different dialogues with the girls like when you order stuff there and the reactions to how much they get tipped, so your hard work was worth it at least I think so anyway. The whole cat girl cafe and the interactions with the girls there is fun.

I'll be looking forward to seeing a Cat girl update in the future then, the girls seem great especially Riley and Fluffball, it's hard to pick any as being my favorite/s out of that group but I just adore Riley (the poor trash cat) and would love to see more content with her like the "spend time with" date stuff you can do with others (Tilly, Anna etc).
That's really nice of you to say ^_^

Never really had too many comments about the additional cat-girl reactions, so it's nice to know that the order interactions are being enjoyed by someone. Though I do frequently hear from people about which cat-girl's they like the best, with a lot of people giving me surprising responses. In fact, the only cat-girl (sort-of the picture and description of her might put that into doubt) who people don't seem to have strong opinions on is Bella XD

Riley is certainly someone who is going to get a lot more content in the future though. Not only is she a major character in the cat-girl content, but she's someone I've had planned since day-one to be a dating option (so much so that she's in the game banner pic). Though, all of the girls will eventually get those special interactions and a job encounter or two centered around them :)

My big problem at the moment is that I've been so backlogged with polled and commissioned content for about a year and a half now that it's ended in a bit of a spiral. Health and work things really made a mess of the project last year. I'm finally feeling more on top of it, but there are some huge commissioned pieces still left to do that are pretty old now, ranging from characters, quests, dating options, lots of ABDL content, and even a school location that players can be trained to have an education in.

Soon I'll be back to having some more spare time, so I'm hoping then that I can kick things more into high gear and blast through new content.

Confession: I’ve never actually used the cafe but now I kind of want to ngl!
I think they are some fun interactions, despite not necessarily being the sort of thing that people frequently look at. Each of the characters (I think Riley might not be on the list for obvious reasons) can be your cat-maid, each of them having varying expectations for your tips and special interactions for how they serve the various meals and drinks to you. For example, on the omelette rice dish, all the cat-girls draw something onto the omelette dish with ketchup for you. Also, Lollipop gets especially grumpy over low tips (with the tipping system letting you build the relationship ship score up with the cat-girl faction but also increasing the girl's cat-maid weekly score).

Thanks for the well wishes regarding my health too, it's appreciated ^_^

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
One thing I'm still looking forward to is to talk to existing NPCs to learn how they got involved the facility, asking about themselves, etc., and how life there has been for them like with Tilly and Villin, because each of them has a story to tell.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The goal is to set up a wiki/website after hitting that goal, however, because there's always a significant amount of people who duck out of Patreon on the last day of the month I make the decision of whether a goal has actually passed at the start of the new month (normally a few days in).

That said, I have a feeling that this will be enough for me to consider the goal met and start work on making a wiki/website for the game, and some preparations have already been made. I suspect that it will be a month or so before the wiki/website finally go up, but am excited that we're getting to this stage in the game's development ^_^
Just rechecked your patreon and I got to say good call...... :(

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry if I‘m not responding to you on Foxtalestimes I got banned from it..... Why you ask? Because I made a joke about pedophilia keep in mind that joke wasn’t directed to anyone but myself! And I even said JK on top of that! So basically all they had to do was look up what JK meant and they would instantly know I’m just joking! Actually I take that back because they didn’t even have to do that they just had to scroll down where I said it was a joke! So basically the moderators are too lazy to actually scroll down let alone look up what JK means I sent them a email but considering how I still didn’t get a reply and I’m still permanently banned I think it’s safe to say they deleted it without even reading it! Even bas wouldn’t do that and he has the worst reputation I‘ve seen out of a moderator even their boss got mad at him/her for that! IDK why I’m telling you this I guess I just needed somebody to vent to.....

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry if I‘m not responding to you on Foxtalestimes I got banned from it..... Why you ask? Because I made a joke about pedophilia keep in mind that joke wasn’t directed to anyone but myself! And I even said JK on top of that! So basically all they had to do was look up what JK meant and they would instantly know I’m just joking! Actually I take that back because they didn’t even have to do that they just had to scroll down where I said it was a joke! So basically the moderators are too lazy to actually scroll down let alone look up what JK means I sent them a email but considering how I still didn’t get a reply and I’m still permanently banned I think it’s safe to say they deleted it without even reading it! Even bas wouldn’t do that and he has the worst reputation I‘ve seen out of a moderator even their boss got mad at him/her for that! IDK why I’m telling you this I guess I just needed somebody to vent to.....
Sorry to hear that man :(

Will still be contact-able here, along with on the Patreon comments section and on the TFGames thread. Always happy to hear your thoughts on new content Pooploser :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I was thinking another character background at the start is a middle-class single lifestyle, where your character graduated college is working a well paying job. You know, like a middle ground. You won't gain any positive or negative benefits for this. As for the transformation at the beginning, I was hoping there's a way to refuse it with little to no consequences, or is that part of the theming? And speaking of Davis and Dr. Radcliff, I'm thinking one of the encounters with them would be they would ask you how you are doing and has the facility changed you for better or worse, to reflect on the player's willpower.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I was thinking another character background at the start is a middle-class single lifestyle, where your character graduated college is working a well paying job. You know, like a middle ground. You won't gain any positive or negative benefits for this. As for the transformation at the beginning, I was hoping there's a way to refuse it with little to no consequences, or is that part of the theming? And speaking of Davis and Dr. Radcliff, I'm thinking one of the encounters with them would be they would ask you how you are doing and has the facility changed you for better or worse, to reflect on the player's willpower.
Oooh so a neutral start I like it!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi CBoy ^_^

Thank you for the suggestion. I do kind of like the idea of a more neutral background, and would be happy to add one when I next get the chance. This might take a while, as backgrounds have a lot of parts to them, and require some major updates, but I have added it to the suggestion list :)

In terms of the transformation, if you don't want to be transformed then you should instead select the non-transformation based starts. The game always assumes that the player has some level of 'treatment' as that's a major plot point, however, the starts allow the player to determine their starting gender and whether they'll be transformed in the introduction.

Encounters with Davis and Dr. Radcliff to ask how you are make sense, I'll add them to the suggestion list. I'm currently rather far behind on my schedule, so it is unlikely I'll be able to add this in anytime soon, but I do like the concept :)

when are you going to add makeup reactions?
Hi 12345780 ^_^

Sadly, reactions are extremely time-consuming to write in a meaningful way, such as how they were recently implemented in the dating scenes regarding player hygiene, so it's unlikely that I'll be adding in makeup reactions any time soon. This (and clothing style reactions) are something I'd like to add, but they will probably be something I add in all together when I both have the time and figure out exactly how I want to handle them :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sadly, reactions are extremely time-consuming to write in a meaningful way, such as how they were recently implemented in the dating scenes regarding player hygiene, so it's unlikely that I'll be adding in makeup reactions any time soon. This (and clothing style reactions) are something I'd like to add, but they will probably be something I add in all together when I both have the time and figure out exactly how I want to handle them :)
I’m not gonna lie I kinda forgot clothing style reactions was on the project road map but now you got me all hyped up again!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
In terms of the transformation, if you don't want to be transformed then you should instead select the non-transformation based starts. The game always assumes that the player has some level of 'treatment' as that's a major plot point, however, the starts allow the player to determine their starting gender and whether they'll be transformed in the introduction.
So I’m guessing by that you mean the quick start option or is there another option to do that?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I’m not gonna lie I kinda forgot clothing style reactions was on the project road map but now you got me all hyped up again!
Anyway speaking of your patreon I saw that their was a post titled [ABDL] Assorted Adult Bibs So needless to say I’m quite excited about that! (Genius segue I know :p)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Reactions are going to a bit tough to handle in many respects, especially when there are so many relevant ones to feature (hygiene, makeup, outfit, recent behaviour, relationship between character and player, etc.). But, I think the best way to handle them will be to create a pool of reactions for each NPC, where only the valid ones enter the selection pool, and then one reaction gets picked out for that instance.

That's maybe a little complicated/technical, but I think that'll be the best method when I finally find the time to handle this :)

So I’m guessing by that you mean the quick start option or is there another option to do that?
Nope, whilst the quick start option does exist if you want to imagine your own version of the introduction, the involuntary/voluntary enslavement starts both feature practically no amount of transformation (the only thing they do is lower your age if you select a really high starting age). That option is specifically there for players who want to design their character and then play them within the game :)

Anyway speaking of your patreon I saw that their was a post titled [ABDL] Assorted Adult Bibs So needless to say I’m quite excited about that! (Genius segue I know :p)
;)

Yes, I received the bib images and added them into the game (along with the code to make them accessible to players) last night :)

I've been hoping to finish this build up for about a week now, but it keeps expanding in scope as time goes on (lots of things that need sorting). Fingers crossed it'll be out tonight, as the only things I have left to sort are; Industrial Dairy interactions for removing 'Forced Lactation' (new way of getting lactation), Cum Addiction trigger scene (if player doesn't consume cum regularly enough and has this negative trait), Sex Addiction trigger scene (if player hasn't orgasmed lately and has this negative trait), and some work seeding the new orgasm code within scenes where the player will orgasm (with some more work put into sorting out more chastity interactions).

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Reactions are going to a bit tough to handle in many respects, especially when there are so many relevant ones to feature (hygiene, makeup, outfit, recent behaviour, relationship between character and player, etc.). But, I think the best way to handle them will be to create a pool of reactions for each NPC, where only the valid ones enter the selection pool, and then one reaction gets picked out for that instance.

That's maybe a little complicated/technical, but I think that'll be the best method when I finally find the time to handle this :)
Wow that sounds really tough! :oops: I would not want to be you that’s for damn sure! :p

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Yes, I received the bib images and added them into the game (along with the code to make them accessible to players) last night :)

I've been hoping to finish this build up for about a week now, but it keeps expanding in scope as time goes on (lots of things that need sorting). Fingers crossed it'll be out tonight, as the only things I have left to sort are; Industrial Dairy interactions for removing 'Forced Lactation' (new way of getting lactation), Cum Addiction trigger scene (if player doesn't consume cum regularly enough and has this negative trait), Sex Addiction trigger scene (if player hasn't orgasmed lately and has this negative trait), and some work seeding the new orgasm code within scenes where the player will orgasm (with some more work put into sorting out more chastity interactions).
I hope so that would be the best! Also Sex Addiction sounds like the erotic sexual denial fetish and that’s one of my favourites so I’m quite excited for that too!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Nope, whilst the quick start option does exist if you want to imagine your own version of the introduction, the involuntary/voluntary enslavement starts both feature practically no amount of transformation (the only thing they do is lower your age if you select a really high starting age). That option is specifically there for players who want to design their character and then play them within the game :)
I think I’m gonna have to give that start a try! Also I really like how it only lowers your age if your character is old enough, since I always choose my age irl for my character! (In the case of this year 20 years old) And I do not want to have my character be much younger than that I assure you! :p

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also is it safe to assume all those fetishes you listed will be completely optional just like the rest?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes