Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, I don't always remember to do the double check, but generally I try to as I follow the logic that for example if you were trying to masturbate and were just wearing a chastity device for fashion reasons you'd take it off. This kind of goes double for the sex addiction, as the idea is that you're not really with it enough to make rational choices XD

The code on butt plugs would be difficult to implement in blocking things off, and I think they follow the same logic I mentioned above regarding removable things would be removed if they were in the way. That said, having butt plugs in the game as a separate slot does make a lot of sense and I want to sort that out too :)

As for the last question, yes, the more severe chastity devices make it so there are less options for orgasming (as you can't try anal masturbation for example), making it more difficult to handle your increased libido. The biggest issues are mainly for players with a penis that is in chastity, as even good methods they might have (like playing with their vagina as a herm) still might not work due to the discomfort of getting hard in male chastity.

To give just a little more detail, in the first sex addiction interrupt scene, players will randomly select a masturbation style that makes sense for them (breast play if they have breasts, handling their penis if they have one not in chastity, etc.). It's entirely possible that chastity players might not have any other option than humping, which is less effective, especially for chastity players.
Also I know you said it was a short term plan on your roadmap but I didn't think it would be this soon!

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I just noticed on your patreon it says you not only reached the goal for the wiki but also the goal after that! And I can’t imagine there will be any possible way you could go under the wiki goal! So congrats!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
New build is now out ^_^

Also I know you said it was a short term plan on your roadmap but I didn't think it would be this soon!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Whilst this is certainly the start, I still think it's going to be a while before full chastity implementation. There's still a lot of content to go back over, along with setting up characters to actually put the player in that chastity. It does feel like a good start though :)

I just noticed on your patreon it says you not only reached the goal for the wiki but also the goal after that! And I can’t imagine there will be any possible way you could go under the wiki goal! So congrats!
Sort of. Basically I decided to jump ahead and do both (the wiki and website), but really we've only hit the wiki goal. Just seemed that there's a lot of players who get upset that there isn't an official hosted version :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sort of. Basically I decided to jump ahead and do both (the wiki and website), but really we've only hit the wiki goal. Just seemed that there's a lot of players who get upset that there isn't an official hosted version :)
Awesome can’t wait! :D

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Whilst this is certainly the start, I still think it's going to be a while before full chastity implementation. There's still a lot of content to go back over, along with setting up characters to actually put the player in that chastity. It does feel like a good start though :)
Agreed!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
As long it okay with Jpmaggers
Hi, whilst you might not necessarily believe (people can claim things easily on the internet) it I'm the games developer Jpmaggers. First of all, don't worry, I like this site and I'm cool with the occasional leaked Patreon version that winds up here (I put the normal versions out for free after all). Mostly I come here to pick up on bugs that people have stumbled onto, but I also listen out for advice whenever possible too.
Don’t worry dude this is what he said!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Why did it just say my character's hair is now orange?
View attachment 691663
Hi Cboy, is this a continuation of the comments over on the Patreon page?

If so, I can only repeat that I'm unsure how your hair would have changed to orange overnight as there's no code that I can remember that interacts with hair colour during the night-time. The only things I can think of are that you must have triggered a random encounter, eaten the gelato at Restaurant Alfonsi, or have got the forfeit in a game of chess against the Chess Man (this might be more likely as forfeits occur within page). Orange hair (as red hair is how I classify ginger - so orange is considered an unusual colour by the game) is something only done by those scenes to the character.

As reiterated from the Patreon thread also, the game uses the brown hair image as a default image if you have a different hair colour to those handled by the game. Because orange is considered by the game to be neon orange (with red being ginger) it does not currently link to that red-haired variant of that image.

Because of the nature of the issue it is immensely difficult to track down where this issue occurred (if it wasn't a result of one of the interactions I outlined above), so there's sadly little I can offer in way of help. The only change I can make is having orange also picked up in the hair image system to give you the red-headed image.

Sorry, but hope that clarrifys things and helps at least a little :)

Edit: I've included below a list of every scene that has hair colour changing in it (minus the character creator pages & salon as they do it a very specific different way). This is why I'm so confused by the issue that you're commenting on.

Hair Colour Search.jpg

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Cboy, is this a continuation of the comments over on the Patreon page?

If so, I can only repeat that I'm unsure how your hair would have changed to orange overnight as there's no code that I can remember that interacts with hair colour during the night-time. The only things I can think of are that you must have triggered a random encounter, eaten the gelato at Restaurant Alfonsi, or have got the forfeit in a game of chess against the Chess Man (this might be more likely as forfeits occur within page). Orange hair (as red hair is how I classify ginger - so orange is considered an unusual colour by the game) is something only done by those scenes to the character.

As reiterated from the Patreon thread also, the game uses the brown hair image as a default image if you have a different hair colour to those handled by the game. Because orange is considered by the game to be neon orange (with red being ginger) it does not currently link to that red-haired variant of that image.

Because of the nature of the issue it is immensely difficult to track down where this issue occurred (if it wasn't a result of one of the interactions I outlined above), so there's sadly little I can offer in way of help. The only change I can make is having orange also picked up in the hair image system to give you the red-headed image.

Sorry, but hope that clarrifys things and helps at least a little :)

Edit: I've included below a list of every scene that has hair colour changing in it (minus the character creator pages & salon as they do it a very specific different way). This is why I'm so confused by the issue that you're commenting on.

View attachment 691684
I kinda wish you put a spoiler tag there since even that counts as a spoiler...... :(

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
The first and only time that i'd played this game was way back in 2018, and i remember thinking of it as a "so-so" game, but after replaying it today i must say that it was really enjoyable, and seems like one of the better Html games on the site. If i had one complaint it would be that, like many other Html games it sometimes feels like the things that happen to the character are a bunch of isolated events, rather than a continuing story, but i think that about quite a few games, so maybe it's just me.

From what i remember from playing it in 2018 the only addition that i am 99% sure wasn't there before are the trainers, the ABDL one being awesome

Also i remember seeing your posts on FTT and applaud the effort you go through to communicate with your fanbase.

Also is this all of hannah's content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as far as i could tell she had no other content

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes