Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Repurposing Center (public) 0.3.18(a)

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun! ♡

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Played this for a couple of minutes and then deleted it after finding out you can either become a she-male or be turned into a woman.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Did they remove some content from the game? It has been a while since I've played it but I remember taking part in some TV-shows and stuff I can't seem to find anymore. Also when walking around it seems like I always get the same 2-3 scenes but I remember much more in previous versions.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Did they remove some content from the game? It has been a while since I've played it but I remember taking part in some TV-shows and stuff I can't seem to find anymore. Also when walking around it seems like I always get the same 2-3 scenes but I remember much more in previous versions.
when doing the abdl stuff like the adventure game etc you will get scenes later where it is shown on tv, walking around you should get a few different scenes like the guy outside giving people large boobs, the woman in the elevator who got spunk showered, the guy who wants to piss, the cat maid crying, the bunny girl tied up, the arrow trap that dies your hair and does other stuff randomly, and a few others

Braeden1002

Nov 25, 2019
How do you get the any of the endings? I have spent time doing certain jobs and or just meeting with contacts and can't seem to get any.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you get the any of the endings? I have spent time doing certain jobs and or just meeting with contacts and can't seem to get any.
I don't think there are any endings currently.
The game isn't complete yet, I haven't tried all of the content that is there but I don't think any of the endings have been added to the game, you can see some of the auction end content that is there by going into the "Use tablet to plan your day" > "Select other schedule options" > "Send yourself to auction", that is the closest to end content that I have seen so-far.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I've stumbled on an ending where you choose between beind adopted by a strange woman who treats you like a child, or actually being turned into a child.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I've stumbled on an ending where you choose between beind adopted by a strange woman who treats you like a child, or actually being turned into a child.
heh, I haven't seen that, I'll have to see if I can get it.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
You can also buy your freedom from Tony B. for 30.000 points, then he will help you escape. That's the only good ending so far afaik.

And I had an ending once where Alice stole my body by transfering her mind into my brain

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You can also buy your freedom from Tony B. for 30.000 points, then he will help you escape. That's the only good ending so far afaik.
Who is Tony B. again?
And I had an ending once where Alice stole my body by transfering her mind into my brain
Oh yeah I got that ending, I completely forgot about it, it's where she tricks you and you end up sharing your body with her.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Does anyone have The Latest patreon build for The Repurposing center that their willing too share please! I mean the person who made the game literally gave us permission! Which was really generous of them not gonna lie!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpmaggers

Lefts

Jun 5, 2019
The game isn't complete yet, I haven't tried all of the content that is there but I don't think any of the endings have been added to the game, you can see some of the auction end content that is there by going into the "Use tablet to plan your day" > "Select other schedule options" > "Send yourself to auction", that is the closest to end content that I have seen so-far.

The endings/bad ends are when you select try and take a walk and look for a way to escape too many times, then you get to just pick one out of four bad ends, along with the others already mentioned here.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still hope one of the endings involves the player character bringing down the facility from within, assuming the player hasn't already been corrupted.

Reactions: Nixi~

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Is Femenization mandatory?
I mean technically but if you want too be a man I guess you could always pay for surgery with your good girl points.... It might change in the future but I wouldn’t count on it anytime soon due too the sheer number of events that would have too be programmed too reflect being a man! Like the artwork for instance!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I still hope one of the endings involves the player character bringing down the facility from within, assuming the player hasn't already been corrupted.
That would be quite good I mean it happens in every other Dystopia why not this one as well?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I mean technically but if you want too be a man I guess you could always pay for surgery with your good girl points.... It might change in the future but I wouldn’t count on it anytime soon due too the sheer number of events that would have too be programmed too reflect being a man! Like the artwork for instance!
Hi,

Thought I'd just jump in on this one. Most scenes are built in such a way that there are male versions for them, though you are correct in there only being female images of the player stand-in (I'm trying to get it so the art is more of the NPC's than the player, but it's not always possible). In theory you could play a full male play-through (you can retain your masculinity in the intro, more so in the voluntary path), but the game was originally intended to be more focused on feminization so that's how it mostly pushes the player so far.

I'm currently a little snowed under with my work schedule, but I do hope to rework the introduction to allow for both a 'quick start' option where the player will be able to create a character and skip the intro (it's kind of long and there are people who've played through it a lot of times), along with alternate start options. This will allow me to create fetish focused introductions for people who want things to be more specifically customized, and will allow for me to create a male introduction without any feminization.

I guess what I'm trying to say in short is that I've heard the interest for a way to play through fully as a male, and have plans to add onto the game ways to do that ^_^

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes