Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slightly slow responses, been slowly getting back into development and haven't been checking the forums as much as I should.

Will there be an option of being pregnant with/impregnating Baylee? Because I wouldn't mind the former being an option(if one prefers her being a futa, that is).
Hi Kionatria ^_^

There are plans for both impregnation by Baylee (if she's a herm), and impregnating Baylee. There's already artwork ready for pregnant Baylee, it's just getting to writing the sex scene content (on both sides of that). I do see Baylee content coming sooner than most things though.

will the wiki be edited?
Hi midnight arrow ^_^

The wiki is something I want to get work done on, but keep putting off. Will try my best to pencil it into the schedule once I'm back more into the normal development routine, try and chip away a little at explaining how everything works. Thanks for reminding me :)

I guess we can give up on ever seeing new catgirl content for this game?
Hi Darth_Meow ^_^

More cat-girl content is planned, but I don't think I have it listed as a high priority in my notes. Currently trying to slowly get back into writing/development after everything, so will be taking some time to figure out what the exact plans are for everything going forwards soon.

What I do know is, that I do have plans for more cat-girl maid cafe content in general in terms of scenes, and might tweak the job tiers a little. There's also the further off plans to add in the bunny-girl maid cafe, which will then lead onto the joint plot-line between the two.

Additionally, in the closer term development, I have plans for some scenes involving the maid cafe and the characters of another creator who I'm friends with (he's done similar with some of my characters in his writing). However, I'm waiting on the artwork for those characters (one of whom is a cat-girl). There's also another cat-girl character, unrelated to the cafe, that someone sent me as a writing submission where I'm also waiting on the art related to them before adding them in. Finally, I have some cat-girl artwork saved up for some pet-play content.

So, hopefully that explains the current situation and future plans relating to cat-girls :) (I do like cat-girls)

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Read some reviews... Is this still true for the current version?

"Character development is next to zero.
Player agency is ignored. Your choices are simply overridden by the game. That's not a bug, it's a game design choice. Say you chose to wear jeans and tie. The "feminity trainer" comes and you WILL wear a pink dress as a result. You want a ponytail and black hair? Too bad, you'll get rainbow colored hair and curls. Because reasons."

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019

Player agency is ignored. Your choices are simply overridden by the game. That's not a bug, it's a game design choice. Say you chose to wear jeans and tie. The "feminity trainer" comes and you WILL wear a pink dress as a result. You want a ponytail and black hair? Too bad, you'll get rainbow colored hair and curls. Because reasons."
...that's stupid and in bad faith. The point of the trainers is to force you and/or guide you to their respective fetishes, but you have to enable them at character creation. If you don't want something then don't choose it.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

That is not, and never was, true. Just make sure to pick the stuff you like in the settings and disable what you do not like. Also, aside from the trainers (where not meeting their demands has repercussions, although they still do give the player character some freedom either way, as long as you're on good terms) there are almost no situations they player can't get out by just not interacting with the prompt to the scene or just leaving.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I'm glad your doing better and that things are on the mend. however when is the bunny maids part going to show up? honestly just wondering
Hi Warspawnfury ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, have been focused on figuring out the next big art batch and got a bit distracted.

Thank you for the well wishes, is always nice when things go smoothly :)

The bunny maids are probably still a while away, sadly, due to the delays from last year. I do have some planning work done on them though, and I have about half of the character art for them, so the prep work for them is coming along well it's just slotting them into the schedule.

May 20, 2022
Hi Warspawnfury ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, have been focused on figuring out the next big art batch and got a bit distracted.

Thank you for the well wishes, is always nice when things go smoothly :)

The bunny maids are probably still a while away, sadly, due to the delays from last year. I do have some planning work done on them though, and I have about half of the character art for them, so the prep work for them is coming along well it's just slotting them into the schedule.
That is cool, like I said Just wondering mainly. keep up trucking along my friend

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Hey, cool game, just a question, how do you get sent to the Nursery with Hannah?

And do you have anything planned for Sph content down the line?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Hey, cool game, just a question, how do you get sent to the Nursery with Hannah?

And do you have anything planned for Sph content down the line?
If you didn't choose the ABDL Trainer in Character Creation you have to go there yourself in the work menu, you may have to first encounter the girl with the plushy that gives you a pamphlet for the Nursery.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes