• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slow responses, have been under the weather with a bad headache that wouldn't go away, followed by a water leak at my home. Now I'm finally catching up though, so here I am :)

Still gonna wait, since I'll start over once again next time I play, but I really like what I read in the patch notes once more. I have a few questions though:

Am I correct to assume that the secret stuff of the roommate content is not yet in the game?

Is there a way to get the ballet lessons on the good girl path (or more generally speaking as a female who started as a female) as well? Or is that planned, at least? (And is the ballet teacher the same Laura who is training the player character? If so I will go the United Nations if you lock out getting all touchy-touchy with her on the other paths :mad::ROFLMAO:)

Most importantly tho welcome back & whew, it's good you got back in the mood and vibe for continuing development, would have been super-duper sad if the incident had crushed your resolve and enjoyment. :c
Hi Orphanus ^_^

The secret stuff to do with the roommate content I think I mentioned is some pregnancy descriptions related to Baylee, and a few other Baylee variables that are set up for later additions to her content.

On the matter of ballet lessons on the good girl path, that will also be there. Both the good girl and the sweet sissy path have a lot of crossover, same with the slut and slutty sissy paths. Fingers crossed in an update or two (should be hopefully less of a wait than it has been for the last few builds) I'll have it all in the game, as the sweet sissy and good girl paths are current priorities :)

And thank you for the welcome back! Sadly I kind of fell back into issues, but I'm mostly on the mend now, so doing my best to keep back in the better habits (at least I've been managing to get the polls and similar things out). Just looking forward to doing some new writing ^_^

My tomboy was disappointed to find that TRP has next to no male clothes. There's not even a single way to go shirtless (i.e. only pants).
Hi someguy ^_^

That's a really good point!

I thought I had gotten some shirtless options, but it seems mostly I've done pants-less options instead. I've made a note to try and correct this. I'm also debating a male focussed clothing store in general, but have yet to get any firm decision on the matter.

Thank you for the suggestion ^_^

hi sorry if I am bothering you but the game has an error in the fertility part for the player (
Fertility: 19
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <else>
>Not Fertile )
Hi Misterdoctor ^_^

Thank you for the bug report, they are always appreciated. I think I've fixed this issue, and it should be fine for the next build. Thanks again :)

Is abdl kindergarden content in the current version?
If so, how do you proceed? No matter how much I play, it doesn't appear.
Hi byunkee ^_^

Sadly the ABDL Kindergarten is still a while away, and not available yet in the game. But, I'm looking forward to working on it too.

If you want to see a more detailed schedule of plans, then I posted one a forum page or two back :)

Can you have male roommates? Or is it just women; and if it is, will that change in the future? Would be nice (if that hasn't changed yet) since the roommate system goes completely ignored by me atm and I'd be interested in using it but already try to avoid interactions with female charas as much as I can, since they don't interest me.
Hi aver.creep ^_^

At the moment the game currently doesn't have any male roommates, sadly.

I generally find that I get a lot more requests for female content, so it often ends up prioritised over male content.

However, male roommates are planned, and I'll try to do better to keep male content in mind (knowing that there are people interested in it). Further, the slave catching/training/buying content will have custom/randomised NPC's in it, so that will also cover male options.

Hope that explains the situation and the plans :)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slow responses, have been under the weather with a bad headache that wouldn't go away, followed by a water leak at my home. Now I'm finally catching up though, so here I am :)

Hi Orphanus ^_^

The secret stuff to do with the roommate content I think I mentioned is some pregnancy descriptions related to Baylee, and a few other Baylee variables that are set up for later additions to her content.

On the matter of ballet lessons on the good girl path, that will also be there. Both the good girl and the sweet sissy path have a lot of crossover, same with the slut and slutty sissy paths. Fingers crossed in an update or two (should be hopefully less of a wait than it has been for the last few builds) I'll have it all in the game, as the sweet sissy and good girl paths are current priorities :)

And thank you for the welcome back! Sadly I kind of fell back into issues, but I'm mostly on the mend now, so doing my best to keep back in the better habits (at least I've been managing to get the polls and similar things out). Just looking forward to doing some new writing ^_^
I'm very much excited for some pregnancy content with Baylee, as happy as I am that Villin actually can get the protag pregnant there is obviously not that much content for when that happens, though I'll definitely give you credit for her acknowledging it at all. :giggle:

With Baylee and the player character living together it certainly will add to the immersion a lot to have some scenes in case they end up starting a family, and of course it's just pretty romantic & cute potentially. ^-^

It's great that the ballet stuff will be available on the good girl route as well, in regards to that I wanna ask how wearing bimbo clothing (which has some of the funkiest styles currently available, so I always end up buying them over time xD) impacts that. Does Laura force the player to become a bimbo (and closes down access to all good girl related stuff) at some point? Or is it more flavor and as long as the player doesn't break any rules, works and learns diligently, she'll consider them to be a good girl?

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I have been curious and want to know.
How do i get ending 15 dragon bride.
I'm tired to seek now.
Anyone can help?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

I write this to you with a heavy heart, as it seems like Patreon is going through a new round of creator purges. Because I'm concerned about mentioning the name of the fetish (in case a bot spots it and flags me), it's one to do with napping and cookies (I can say it here - it's ABDL content).

As a result, I've gone through and deleted all posts mentioning that fetish, which was about a 5 hour process. Hopefully you can all understand the reason for me doing so, though I'm sorry I had to, and I apologise for the inconvenience.

In light of the risks, I'm also intending to step-up my posting over on SubscribeStar, including posting poll and artwork posts over there. Obviously, that will include any non-allowed Patreon content. If I also ended up getting purged, I'll still be posting over there, and if anyone wants to swap over there it'd be greatly appreciated :)

You can find my SubscribeStar here ->

Sorry for making such a downer of a post, but hopefully you're all now informed. Thank you for your support.

Jpmaggers ^_^

P.S. I'm still working on the new build, and hope to get it out by the end of the month. Health issues flared up over the weekend, and now this, so I'm running a bit more behind than expected.

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everyone ^_^

I write this to you with a heavy heart, as it seems like Patreon is going through a new round of creator purges. Because I'm concerned about mentioning the name of the fetish (in case a bot spots it and flags me), it's one to do with napping and cookies (I can say it here - it's ABDL content).

As a result, I've gone through and deleted all posts mentioning that fetish, which was about a 5 hour process. Hopefully you can all understand the reason for me doing so, though I'm sorry I had to, and I apologise for the inconvenience.

In light of the risks, I'm also intending to step-up my posting over on SubscribeStar, including posting poll and artwork posts over there. Obviously, that will include any non-allowed Patreon content. If I also ended up getting purged, I'll still be posting over there, and if anyone wants to swap over there it'd be greatly appreciated :)

You can find my SubscribeStar here ->

Sorry for making such a downer of a post, but hopefully you're all now informed. Thank you for your support.

Jpmaggers ^_^

P.S. I'm still working on the new build, and hope to get it out by the end of the month. Health issues flared up over the weekend, and now this, so I'm running a bit more behind than expected.
Hope you're feeling better. I definitely need to get some sleep. I read the little message of new posts in this thread and wondered what on earth the reporpoiseing center was, and why there would be a game on here about the mystifying creature known as the porpoise :p images.jpg

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
End of this month or December
Hi Warden ^_^

The intention is the end of this month. Though, given recent events over on Patreon I've had to readjust my plans a little, so I could run a day or two late.

Hope you're feeling better. I definitely need to get some sleep. I read the little message of new posts in this thread and wondered what on earth the reporpoiseing center was, and why there would be a game on here about the mystifying creature known as the porpoise :p View attachment 3126497
Thank you Emmitudo ^_^

I'm doing okay, though I still have this recurring allergy issue that I'm not sure the cause of. Hope you get some good sleep :)

As for the porpoise matter, how did you guess the secret rulers of The Repurposing Center, the noble porpoises o_O

Kishiyo

Feb 13, 2019
I encountered an issue while modifying my attire, as I couldn't seem to find a complete option to "take off all the clothes". For example, when I want to wear a chastity belt for the character, I still have a Grey Boxershorts on her body, which somewhat undermines the immersion.
Is there any option that allows the character to completely undress and start dressing from scratch?

EDIT:
Ah, nevermind. Just put on a fully nude outfit and take off all your clothes.

UPDATE:
I hope that in the future, chastity devices will have more responsiveness, such as Chasty Belt and Locking Thigh Cuffs, which can be additionally locked to make character actions more sluggish (consuming more action points makes it easier to fail)

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I encountered an issue while modifying my attire, as I couldn't seem to find a complete option to "take off all the clothes". For example, when I want to wear a chastity belt for the character, I still have a Grey Boxershorts on her body, which somewhat undermines the immersion.
Is there any option that allows the character to completely undress and start dressing from scratch?

EDIT:
Ah, nevermind. Just put on a fully nude outfit and take off all your clothes.

UPDATE:
I hope that in the future, chastity devices will have more responsiveness, such as Chasty Belt and Locking Thigh Cuffs, which can be additionally locked to make character actions more sluggish (consuming more action points makes it easier to fail)
Hi Kishiyo ^_^

That is a good point. Because of the system for exhibitionism, up until now there was no way to completely strip your character, as being able to walk around naked was dictated by that skill. However, for quickly swapping outfits it would make sense. Perhaps not the perfect solution, but I could put together some kind of 'quick change' interface where it only lists the names of the outfits (as selections to do so) with a strip option as part of that. That way I could set it up for reclothing the player if they're still naked when coming out of that interface.

As for the point of additional chastity options, I can think of something like that. I do like the idea behind additional penalties that slowly build up with more additions, the problem I run into here is that chastity is a nightmare to implement. It already makes my job of scene writing (given the length and complexity of scenes I write) much more difficult. Things like thigh cuffs sound great, but I'm not sure if I could suitably integrate them into all the scenes that already exist in the game (not to mention the additional workload going forward for scenes where they'd get in the way of things). Will have to give this more thought.

Thank you for your suggestions, and happy gaming ^_^

Reactions: Kishiyo

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the long disappearance, but thank you for your patience :)

The new build can be found on Patreon here ->

This public build covers a lot of fun encounters, both for the school, for the Baylee roommate content, and more.

Fingers crossed from here on out we should be back to more normal development cycles.

Happy gaming ^_^

Looks like I found some bugs with Jess (just got her as a roommate).

- Snipped image for brevity -
Hi DiscordPF ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. Have fixed it now, so all should be fine. Thanks again :)

Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the long disappearance, but thank you for your patience :)

The new build can be found on Patreon here ->

This public build covers a lot of fun encounters, both for the school, for the Baylee roommate content, and more.

Fingers crossed from here on out we should be back to more normal development cycles.

Happy gaming ^_^

Hi DiscordPF ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. Have fixed it now, so all should be fine. Thanks again :)
Well, downloaded it from there, since the link from the top post seems to have gone poof.

Reactions: Jpmaggers
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes