Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
In my view the school content and the current main game is poor match... both are fine good idea just not together like this.
Its my own opinion that the 2 has poor synergy 1+1=1.1
:coffee:
Hi Smallfrie ^_^

Thank you for your feedback. The school has kind of a mix of purposes. One reason for it is that I had a hard time adding characters that aren't directly attached to workplaces and shops, which gives me more freedom with those characters. The second main reason is that I needed a good way for players to sensibly train experience for the skill system. It was also built as a test for me to create more complex locations (like what I plan to change the brothel job into).

At the moment I somewhat agree with you, but I think when I get more back to creating normal jobs it'll feel a bit less unusual. The content has been slow over the last year and a half due to some technical and health issues, so I'm hoping that as I get more regular content out it'll all come together a bit more.

Still, always appreciate the feedback. Happy gaming ^_^

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Hi Smallfrie ^_^

Thank you for your feedback. The school has kind of a mix of purposes. One reason for it is that I had a hard time adding characters that aren't directly attached to workplaces and shops, which gives me more freedom with those characters. The second main reason is that I needed a good way for players to sensibly train experience for the skill system. It was also built as a test for me to create more complex locations (like what I plan to change the brothel job into).

At the moment I somewhat agree with you, but I think when I get more back to creating normal jobs it'll feel a bit less unusual. The content has been slow over the last year and a half due to some technical and health issues, so I'm hoping that as I get more regular content out it'll all come together a bit more.

Still, always appreciate the feedback. Happy gaming ^_^
If you want to use all that trained stat cunamy in the main game then good luck you will need it... What i know it is too much for players to track... So you maybe want to cut back a bit...
What i know that all that skill stat can be boiled down to base attributes and a knowledge flag...take it as a polite suggestion.

Last edited:

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
I only want to play as Richard Sutherland being a free-use man-whore. The game actually has this option but the only area where content is not lacking seems to be sissification. Which is not something Richard Sutherland is known for.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I only want to play as Richard Sutherland being a free-use man-whore. The game actually has this option but the only area where content is not lacking seems to be sissification. Which is not something Richard Sutherland is known for.
Well... because after starting with sissy ABL content no manly man remained amongst supporters... admitted dev so lost about what to do while forgot to add more regular xxx... i call it blind in pink.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi someguy ^_^

Have been running a bit slow for a while due to various reasons. Fingers crossed I'll be getting back to some more standard content soon :)

Well... because after starting with sissy ABL content no manly man remained amongst supporters... admitted dev so lost about what to do while forgot to add more regular xxx... i call it blind in pink.
True to some extent, especially back when I had open commissions. Mostly it has been health and computer issues that have slowed down production for the 1-2 years, which with the school content taking so long it has made the game feel lopsided in terms of content.

Hoping to get back into some more general content updates soon, including some big plans for changing up the brothel into a complex location (a bit like the school), with lots of min-jobs coming off of it.

Jun 17, 2020
If I had to review it:
9/10.
It is nearly perfect for me. It has a lot of color choices I think honestly should be added to games like Corruption Of Champions. The fact it has furry and anthro support is another big plus.
However what is holding it back from getting an perfect score from me is the time limit and the fact you have to eventually get auctioned.
I think an good thing to add would be an survival mode in the options of the tablet: this suggestion essentially stops key elements of your story from progressing such as the staff drugging you for under performing and pausing the auction process, while still allowing things to happen to friends you make. (Such as having to pay the guard 10,000 GGP to let your friend go) and rather having bad endings tied to getting too much transformation into one group (Bimbo, bunnygirl random encounter, etc.)

If it wasn't for the time limit being mandatory, and basically putting you in an den called the morgue, which is in the basement which doesn't have a lot of sexy content: this would of been an perfect score in my honest opinion.

Mar 9, 2023
If I had to review it:
9/10.
It is nearly perfect for me. It has a lot of color choices I think honestly should be added to games like Corruption Of Champions. The fact it has furry and anthro support is another big plus.
However what is holding it back from getting an perfect score from me is the time limit and the fact you have to eventually get auctioned.
I think an good thing to add would be an survival mode in the options of the tablet: this suggestion essentially stops key elements of your story from progressing such as the staff drugging you for under performing and pausing the auction process, while still allowing things to happen to friends you make. (Such as having to pay the guard 10,000 GGP to let your friend go) and rather having bad endings tied to getting too much transformation into one group (Bimbo, bunnygirl random encounter, etc.)

If it wasn't for the time limit being mandatory, and basically putting you in an den called the morgue, which is in the basement which doesn't have a lot of sexy content: this would of been an perfect score in my honest opinion.
There's a time limit?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There's a time limit?
Not as far as I know, depending on the settings etc. it can get pretty difficult to meet the requirements of the facility, but I never had the game just end on me after a certain amount of time (unless there is a forced ending way beyond like I think 80 days was my longest game so far, since I usually restart once enough new content got added).

Personally though, if there is a fix time limit, I feel inclined to agree that that shouldn't be a thing.

Jun 17, 2020
Not as far as I know, depending on the settings etc. it can get pretty difficult to meet the requirements of the facility, but I never had the game just end on me after a certain amount of time (unless there is a forced ending way beyond like I think 80 days was my longest game so far, since I usually restart once enough new content got added).

Personally though, if there is a fix time limit, I feel inclined to agree that that shouldn't be a thing.
If you don't meet the expectations, 2 scientists barge into your room and knock you out for not getting enough GGP.
The next time they visit you and you still do not meet expectations the next time they KO you they try to auction you.
If you fail totally at getting auctioned you basically get banished to the basement of the repurposing center.

The main reason seems to be insufficient GGP, ironically used in everything from clothing to furniture as currency.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
If you don't meet the expectations, 2 scientists barge into your room and knock you out for not getting enough GGP.
The next time they visit you and you still do not meet expectations the next time they KO you they try to auction you.
If you fail totally at getting auctioned you basically get banished to the basement of the repurposing center.

The main reason seems to be insufficient GGP, ironically used in everything from clothing to furniture as currency.
Oh that i remember it is just a game over for lazy bugs not time limit...

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

Yeah, but that's what I mean, it's not automatic, it happens when you fail to meet the requirements, which can be adjusted in the game settings if you, like me e.g., just wanna chill and explore the game to your leisure.
I agree tho that it wouldn't exactly hurt the game to give an option to turn that off entirely, as it's not exactly a very interactive way of making the game more challenging, while not truly adding anything meaningful mechanically but does dampen the immersion and limits role-playing. Also there are other factors that still have to be taken into accounts, like the tasks from the trainers etc.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, but that's what I mean, it's not automatic, it happens when you fail to meet the requirements, which can be adjusted in the game settings if you, like me e.g., just wanna chill and explore the game to your leisure.
I agree tho that it wouldn't exactly hurt the game to give an option to turn that off entirely, as it's not exactly a very interactive way of making the game more challenging, while not truly adding anything meaningful mechanically but does dampen the immersion and limits role-playing. Also there are other factors that still have to be taken into accounts, like the tasks from the trainers etc.
If you piss off your trainer then either pay for complain removal trainer removal or get force auctioned...

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
If you piss off your trainer then either pay for complain removal trainer removal or get force auctioned...
I know, hence why I mentioned the trainers as another factor that can cause a game over, other than the weekly payments.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Every time I come back to this I can't find any of the new content.

I even go through the HTML code to see what might trigger certain events. I just can't get anything to happen.

I tried playing as male, as female, as male to female, as female to male, as sissy, as herm, and every combination with dom and sub. I can't see anything happening except repeated random scenes.

Mari is free but has nothing to say. Hanging out is just wasting an action as her relationship being brought to max doesnt do shit.
With the exception of Tilly, Villin and the furry in charge of the furry transformation shop, none of the store owners have any content apart from purchasing things. Minor exception with the bdsm vendor who has one scene where you can advertise bdsm gear for him.
The slave school has.. content? I'd understand if there were many different meters or if relationships with any of the students had any content, but nothing you do in slave school influences anything. Even maxing out relationship with any student does nothing. Not even with Baylee after accepting to be roommates. Baylee will complain about dirty apartment. Three times, then she will do nothing about it, not even complain. One of the students just masturbates in front of you 99% of the time if you have events set at 100%. None of the options advance anything.

The wiki is extremely empty as well, including pages that have no information apart from listing the information already available in the game, and references to pages that don't exist.

How are you supposed to play this?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Every time I come back to this I can't find any of the new content.

I even go through the HTML code to see what might trigger certain events. I just can't get anything to happen.

I tried playing as male, as female, as male to female, as female to male, as sissy, as herm, and every combination with dom and sub. I can't see anything happening except repeated random scenes.

Mari is free but has nothing to say. Hanging out is just wasting an action as her relationship being brought to max doesnt do shit.
With the exception of Tilly, Villin and the furry in charge of the furry transformation shop, none of the store owners have any content apart from purchasing things. Minor exception with the bdsm vendor who has one scene where you can advertise bdsm gear for him.
The slave school has.. content? I'd understand if there were many different meters or if relationships with any of the students had any content, but nothing you do in slave school influences anything. Even maxing out relationship with any student does nothing. Not even with Baylee after accepting to be roommates. Baylee will complain about dirty apartment. Three times, then she will do nothing about it, not even complain. One of the students just masturbates in front of you 99% of the time if you have events set at 100%. None of the options advance anything.

The wiki is extremely empty as well, including pages that have no information apart from listing the information already available in the game, and references to pages that don't exist.

How are you supposed to play this?
Hi domacleod ^_^

Just want to start with the disclaimer, feels like there was probably a nicer way to write all of that. Devs have feelings too, and ranting at them generally just slows production down.

It's a long-form narrative game, I'm doing my best to write content, I've had a bad string of health issues over the last two years, combined with 3 dead computers this year which has slowed down production. There are also areas of the game with more content than others, with the school in particular is a work in progress that the base framework has yet to be complete for (with Baylee being a school character).

As for the Wiki, I can either be writing that or the game. Is there any content you specifically would like to know about in the Wiki?

When it comes to how to play, I suppose the best answer is to create a character, investigate the sandbox and the quests that exist, enjoy the H-scenes, and understand that it's a work in progress by a 1-man team.

Not sure what else I'm meant to reply to this, but I'm sorry you seem to have come away so negatively from my work, and I wish you the best. If you have any specific feedback, I'm always open to hearing it to try and improve my work :)

Reactions: Orphanus

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
If I had to review it:
9/10.

Hi Axcell ^_^

Thank you for your very kind comments, they made my day :)

The idea of having an option to stop numerous of the bad endings from being able to trigger is an interesting one. A kind of sandbox free-roam mode. Think that it shouldn't be too difficult to handle something like that. Not too sure about adding in endings from having too many transformations, as that'd be a lot of extra writing, so I'd want to factor something like that into the main game content too (and I'm not fully sure it'd fit). Will give it some thought though.

Really appreciate both your praise of the game, and your suggestion! Happy gaming ^_^

P.S. I think the first scene where the scientist's come in to check on you is just a random sleep encounter.

Hi Orphanus ^_^

Appreciate your feedback too! It seems like a sandbox free-roam option that stops the auction kidnap in particular is probably a good idea if it's being suggested by multiple people. Do you think that making it so that it stops bad endings from; running out of money, too many complaints, and annoying Trainer's, would be too much for one option?

Always great to hear from you, thanks again, and happy gaming ^_^

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hi Orphanus ^_^

Appreciate your feedback too! It seems like a sandbox free-roam option that stops the auction kidnap in particular is probably a good idea if it's being suggested by multiple people. Do you think that making it so that it stops bad endings from; running out of money, too many complaints, and annoying Trainer's, would be too much for one option?

Always great to hear from you, thanks again, and happy gaming ^_^
Hello :)

Hmmm, I think that there is no strict need to fully remove all of them at once, the thing I'd look for are bad ends that are outside of the player control (either by large or entirely), the main reason I think the weekly payments maybe could have an option that disables them (or locks them at a certain amount) is that they scale indefinitely (if I'm not mistaken) and that makes it so that the whole cycle of school, training and trying to earn money really collides with each other sooner or later, making it super stressful to try and keep up.

But I'm sure other players might enjoy options to turn of either or all of the things you mentioned, especially if the Trainer demands end up limiting freedom too much (which I can't say much about, I only ever have Laura as a trainer and she's never been too tough on the protagonist, not enforcing the things that would be annoying (like chastity or outright forbidding the player from sleeping around with the named NPCs like Tilly or Villin) so there was not strict need to make her angry. Given I only really play female start, voluntary feminization my view might be very biased, as it seems that start makes it quite easy to be on good terms with the staff.

Long story short: If it isn't too much work I'm sure adding different options for each of those mechanics to turn them off or to at least ignore the unavoidable bad ends resulting from them would likely make the most people happy. If it is then maybe offer an option to turn of the ones that can't be avoided by different means (like not enabling any trainer at all, reducing the times they visit etc. already allow to deal with the trainer bad ends if need be)
Not sure how easy or hard it is to avoid complains, I don't think I encountered many situations that unavoidably result in a complaint, the only case coming to mind being the NPC who tries to make the player wet themselves after tricking them with the glass screen. Everything else seems to be avoidable by just not engaging with the event.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hello :)

Hmmm, I think that there is no strict need to fully remove all of them at once, the thing I'd look for are bad ends that are outside of the player control (either by large or entirely), the main reason I think the weekly payments maybe could have an option that disables them (or locks them at a certain amount) is that they scale indefinitely (if I'm not mistaken) and that makes it so that the whole cycle of school, training and trying to earn money really collides with each other sooner or later, making it super stressful to try and keep up.

But I'm sure other players might enjoy options to turn of either or all of the things you mentioned, especially if the Trainer demands end up limiting freedom too much (which I can't say much about, I only ever have Laura as a trainer and she's never been too tough on the protagonist, not enforcing the things that would be annoying (like chastity or outright forbidding the player from sleeping around with the named NPCs like Tilly or Villin) so there was not strict need to make her angry. Given I only really play female start, voluntary feminization my view might be very biased, as it seems that start makes it quite easy to be on good terms with the staff.

Long story short: If it isn't too much work I'm sure adding different options for each of those mechanics to turn them off or to at least ignore the unavoidable bad ends resulting from them would likely make the most people happy. If it is then maybe offer an option to turn of the ones that can't be avoided by different means (like not enabling any trainer at all, reducing the times they visit etc. already allow to deal with the trainer bad ends if need be)
Not sure how easy or hard it is to avoid complains, I don't think I encountered many situations that unavoidably result in a complaint, the only case coming to mind being the NPC who tries to make the player wet themselves after tricking them with the glass screen. Everything else seems to be avoidable by just not engaging with the event.
Thank you for the feedback, those are some good points for me to think about :)

Was contemplating adding some kind of option or options after seeing the previous conversation. Turning off 'bad end' mechanics, at least the ones for things like the money situation, punishment complaints, and trainer annoyance, would be pretty easy. Mostly would just need to create a flag to deactivate the specific content from triggering.

Will probably create three individual options for deactivating it (one for negative money sending you to the auction route, one for punishment endings, and one for trainer bad ends). Running up the variables for the new build in a few minutes so will add them in when I do :)

The more concerning problems is pushing out content than argue about a 2 line long option...:rolleyes:
If there's something small I can do that takes 15 minutes and improves the play for some of the player base I don't really see the issue.

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes