4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
So there's no real sexual content just like previous game, isn't?
Did 4-5 or so quests and the only things I saw that could be considered particularly explicit was a 3-sentence description of someone having their clit licked and someone cumming in their pants due to mind control.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So does this game have a decent amount of non-furry content compared to the furry content? I remember the last game had (and even advertised) an option to disable furry content, but that ended up disabling like 85% of the events.

Oct 31, 2019
I think I binged about 10 hours before reaching the end of content. It's one of those games that's just super fun to play, and it's easy to get invested in the story and characters. It's definitely not a full blown hentai fantasy world like CoC, but there are plenty of sexual overtones and themes if you're willing to just vibe with them. Think of it more like foreplay than climax material.

It's already off to a great start, and I genuinely think this game has potential to be one of the best lewd games on the market.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
curious if theres any place to keep companion or heal them outside the super expensive appothecary.. stuff cost way too much otherwise

blatantalias69

Jun 6, 2019
Gonna post about it here because I can't be fucked going to the dev's discord but there's a bug where the alchemy recipe for the mind preservation potion won't trigger in the Maid Mansion quest so you get stuck there with no way of escaping and the only option is a bad end.

What is the mind control content like? Is it just bad ends, or can our characters be influenced to help the bad guys from time to time?
Mostly you or your companions getting transformed in various ways along with the mental changes that go with it. Hear Satyr music become Satyr, read maid book become maid.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Gonna post about it here because I can't be fucked going to the dev's discord but there's a bug where the alchemy recipe for the mind preservation potion won't trigger in the Maid Mansion quest so you get stuck there with no way of escaping and the only option is a bad end.

Mostly you or your companions getting transformed in various ways along with the mental changes that go with it. Hear Satyr music become Satyr, read maid book become maid.
They've clarified that in their most recent release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a few battles I've seen that have your followers switch side, but it's incredibly rare. I'm hoping to see more of it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote