• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed The revenge of Tara [Final] [choloco]

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
2d7W9j.png

Overview:
Trapped in the Demonia dungeon, Tara was rescue by her brother Erik (in my previous game “Erik no densetsu”). Angry after suffering the tortures of Demonia, she decided to devote her life to eliminate the minions of Evil Lord by becoming a experienced warrior Priest.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-12
Release Date: 2020-04-12
Developer/Publisher: choloco
Censorship: Unconfirmed
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to baasb

1cc870829814b3c4a32cd22d520ced2a_original.png 4fd8a0f6240c95c5b4ee6c80523954fe_original.png 06f9c3ad503e8dbf3d3c44f097f7afe8_original.png d83b72cf02ecc03b3796a60f55e6fa72_original.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Wait the Revenge of Tara you don't actually play as Tara?
That what made me wonder... from the description this is what anyone would expect.
And no sexual content either? Is not a tag but screens and the others tags don't make it feel like there is any.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
That what made me wonder... from the description this is what anyone would expect.
And no sexual content either? Is not a tag but screens and the others tags don't make it feel like there is any.
From their ichio page: "Tip: It is possible to see more closely the bodies of some priestesses (and even some women warriors) but I do not want to reveal this here, you will see that in the game! "

so nudity maybe?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
From their ichio page: "Tip: It is possible to see more closely the bodies of some priestesses (and even some women warriors) but I do not want to reveal this here, you will see that in the game! "

so nudity maybe?
In one dialog it gave me an option "look at jewelry" that just zoomed on the body of a character. Then i got stuck in a corridor with lots of water that gave me not any way to move from there, there was not even buttons icons. And there it was were i was done with this game. It certainly need some bug fix.
Anyway: the player character is Tara.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Is there anyone who knows the correct path?
I always end up falling into hole and then be captured for 2 days (according to dialogue) before being stuck in a maze of corridors that never ends or ends in me drowning and getting a game over.

VerbisVirtus

Oct 5, 2017
I really do enjoy riddles, but this game just looks like a big clusterfuck to me. Maybe because it has no hints whatsoever? And with no nudity up until now, I guess it isn't even worth the trouble.

If anyone still wants to try it, here is what I've found so far:

-You can 'spare' the girl in the first encounter pressing B, leaving instead of finishing her. Every run I did this I triggered the scene with the second fight. Might be coincidence though.
-Some rooms after the first fight there is a special layout that gives you the option to go forward (Y) or to go to the right (B). Option Y gives you keys, option B gives you bombs. I never triggered the second fight going for bombs. But again, could be a coincidence.
-Trying the spear on the second fight will kill you. Save your time.
-After you're captured every option that does not involve the Y key (going through the middle door) is a safe one. There seems to be no limit on the rooms you can access this way. Layouts repeat themselves in some manner. I have no idea in which room layout you must be to move forward, if intended at all.

I think you might be able to get through this game without falling into this pit. But that's just speculation.
Also, the water filled corridors may just be a bug and we'd never know, since after being captured the rooms appear to be infinite. No bruteforce strategy today.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostship

xmemo

Oct 5, 2017
The game is good, it takes a lot of trial and error, but it is fun for the exploring types. (3 out of 4 girls so far)

I can't find the busty white hair girl. If you get stuck in water, then press A to Game Over or ESC to reset to the beginning.

I wrote a guide to finish the game, as instant deaths with no reloads is time-consuming

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ahh it's good to see those "indie" developers on Xbox 360 Indie Marketplace have put their creative juices to remaking/rehashing their old games and putting them on PC. I remember playing a few of them on Xbox 360 a long time ago, they were bad then let alone now when their are a million good games that have A: Content B: Actual Nudity. The only positives is that if you're REALLY bored, they can be fun.
I'm still waiting for Guy Galer to bring his old series Agent Kendel Bureau which was my introduction to 3D models like in 2011/12. Still solid games in their own right.

Reactions: ghostship

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
This is giving me serious Xbox Live Indie Marketplace vibes.

Can anyone attest as to whether this is any good or not?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
This is giving me serious Xbox Live Indie Marketplace vibes.

Can anyone attest as to whether this is any good or not?
Well, the girls are drawn pretty well.
But that is all there is to this "game".
Cons:
- Unless you know the correct route you are doomed to get a game over - there is no save and it takes quite long to reach the game over in the first place.
- There is absolutely no hint what the correct route would be. (So thanks to xmemo for telling us the correct route after he found it)
- There are no real pics - even less any h scene - of any of the girls (The 2 screenshots shown in the opening post of 1 bathing girl and 1 fighter are already about 40% of all "pics" of the girls).
- After completing the game you do not even get a gallery or the like.

So save your time and skip this waste of a time pretending to be a game.