HTML The Right Swipe - Release 1 [Chapter 1-3]

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
View attachment 599446

"The Right Swipe" text adventure is now out. Chapter 1-3.

It's about a you, the player, making the wrong swipe on tinder while looking at an familiar face.

Genre: milf, date, life, tits, loser, incest, mom, aunt, spying, handjob, secretary.
Future genre: teen, bj, cousin.

The story is rewritten to allow a bigger sexual buildup.

Major story spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

I release this as twine (sugarcube 2) for now.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I played it though. Simple but very nice, and gave me a stiffy. What more could I ask from a bit of Twine?

Only one typo I noticed:

I see you mentioned "attribute checks" but i didn't notice any difference in the story with a couple of different character point customizations. The story was almost entirely linear - And the game genre tags.... Is there supposed to be more than just a date with the MILF?

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
I played it though. Simple but very nice, and gave me a stiffy. What more could I ask from a bit of Twine?

Only one typo I noticed:

I see you mentioned "attribute checks" but i didn't notice any difference in the story with a couple of different character point customizations. The story was almost entirely linear - And the game genre tags.... Is there supposed to be more than just a date with the MILF?
Thanks for testing it.

After posting here I started working on 2 more chapters. So right now I have 3 chapters in total. Around 10k words.

The checks are mostly flavor. It's the weakest point of the game right now. So I might skip for a while.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I don't like the new engine. I do like the story.

There are no controls, no scroll back, no way to re-read something once you click (no scrollback, no history).

This engine is like Ren'py without any of the good stuff in Ren'py.

Really good story. I love stories where women are sexually assertive.

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
I don't like the new engine. I do like the story.

There are no controls, no scroll back, no way to re-read something once you click (no scrollback, no history).

This engine is like Ren'py without any of the good stuff in Ren'py.

Really good story. I love stories where women are sexually assertive.
I will take notes. See what I can do about the history. I never use the history myself in ren'py games so never thought about it.

Thanks for playing.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I will take notes. See what I can do about the history. I never use the history myself in ren'py games so never thought about it.

Thanks for playing.
There are also no save controls. That's probably less of an issue right now with very straightforward content, but I was wondering each time I had to make a choice what the other choice meant to the story. I've been trained by games where we can save and restore.

This may not be a big deal but if you make a much longer/complex story later, it will be helpful for players to be able to try different options to get different results.