Mod - Ren'Py - The Roommate [v0.11.02 Public] - Walkthrough Plus+ Mod

1. 5.00 star(s)

Brasidas

Don't play the game without it. You'll miss all sorts of good stuff...

Apparently Louis is supposed to be your sub to get most of her content?
    Wouldn 't have known that without this fine mod.

Also the game is kinda going off the rails with clones in your secret basement and such rot, so there's no reason in replaying it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Pi Quantum

Top mod that is badly needed for an epic game with this kind of scale, as the choices continue to multiply and hidden factors make it very difficult to trace the paths and see all the scenes.

Emelex responds to feedback rapidly and professionally, so if you find an issue, let him know! If you can provide tracelogs, screenshots or save files that show the issue, it'll be fixed before you know it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

Thank you for your wonderful work. In fact, the game has become much easier and more interesting. It even seemed to me that the game went faster and the colors became brighter. I wish you success and good health. The rating is undoubtedly excellent. :love: (y)(y)(y)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

IPsycho

I really love this game, but it has certain drawbacks.
    1. You get 3 choices at the beginning as to what type of person you want to be, if you take the more evil of the three it makes no sense in the game, why? There are no choices where you can live out your desires, like being the pervert you really want to be.
    2. The story is ok, but there are weaknesses in it, he has a full blown harem, a building that could be built into a brothel of sorts, and what does he do?
    3. The girls look really good, would like to see them pregnant, he is a rather potent guy after all!
    4.The game has more potential than the title would indicate, it has grown into a game with many variables, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update.