Others - Completed - The Runaway Girl and Me [v1.05] [level1]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hunter's Reprisal

Story: 5/5
    At first, I thought this was going to be a very dark story. But, it is not a dark story at all. It's pretty much an interesting story and a pretty wholesome story about the female protagonist, Natsuho, who ran away from society because her father was a wanted criminal and you, the player, basically bring her into your life. There are a lot of twists in the story that made the story interesting once you get past the MTL. (Yes, we all hate MTL, I've seen so much to the point where I'm used to it now.)

Characters: 5/5
    The Player: An interesting protagonist once you've learned about his backstory. Personality-wise, he's a pervert like many of us here and he's quite intelligent in what he does for a "drop out of society". He also wants to make his life meaningful and genuine which is why he decided to take Natsuho into his life.

Natsuho: A runaway girl because her father was a wanted criminal and wants to run from the media. Eventually, the player takes her in after encountering her in a sick state. She's pretty, cute, and sexy. You get to know a lot about her in the events of this game.

Shiratori Remi: The hot and sexy boss which the player is working for. She also saved the player in the past. Surprisingly, for a side character, she actually made big contributions to the story. She's also one hell of a character when you get to see events with her (No NSFW events with her sadly which is somewhat weird because we have NSFW events with one of her friends/workers to test sex items in her sex shop aside from Natsuho).

Art/Visuals: 4.5/5
    The game looks beautiful and visually stunning. The H-scenes are hot, the characters look good, the background looks nice for a VN management game, and it had some good-looking UIs.

I will say the downside of the visuals is that in some of the h-scenes, If you climax outside before going for another climax inside, the cum disappears briefly before coming back. Also, the creator somewhat was a bit sloppy on some of the animation in h-scenes in my opinion.

Voice & Music: 5/5
    Very nice voice acting in both regular and h scenes. The music fits the scenes and was pretty good.

Gameplay: 5/5
    It is a management game that makes you need to work, make money, satisfy Natsuho, and etc. It is somewhat of a grindy process to get Natsuho stats to rise, and get a lot of income. But around mid game, you be swimming with money and have more freedom with h-scenes. If you dont want to grind in the early game, feel free to use cheat engine.

Overall, aside from that minor visual error and personal opinion on the animated parts, this game is 5/5. It is similar to the game 1room. Do be warned though, this game is MTL. It is tolerable but still is annoying. Overall, you pretty much can make out what the story is and still enjoy the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zgitlal

Aight so where do we start.
    Plot : Not much here, the usual runaway girl you picked up on your way home from work, yadda yadda. I love it. It's simple, it's basic, but pretty well executed.
    couple of (quite obvious) bad endings, meh worth the 2 minute each so far. Just follow what the game wants you to do.

Gameplay : It's a VN...
    UI is clean, not much choices (at first anyway, idk I havent gotten too far)

Art:
    Wholesome, clean. I'd say it's not groundbreaking but it's good. censorship kinda heavy tho.
    Love the little buttons, changing ass/pussy icons, and the pseudo-animated (2-4 frame slideshow) cut-ins for your actions. pretty great.

Bonus points for being UwU and giving the cute kinda boner.
    No I will not apologize for this last part
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Bubby173

That's what I call a VN with great gameplay. This game does so many things right!

Story: I personally liked the story. The publisher of this game usually has those runaway girl stories which is the same here, but I personally found it better executed than in most other games. Of course it's not perfect (since it's not the focus of the game after all) but I think it's good.

Gameplay: This part is really well executed, even though it's a VN. The sex system is absolutely insane (it's really similar to Sister Seifuku) and the micro management in daily life actually adds to the life of the game.

Visuals: Absolutely stunning. U also have different outfits for her, which makes scenes so much more kinky. I am really in love with the artstyle of the game.

Sounds: I really liked the voice acting and the sounds in the sex scenes (ofc depends whether you're into that or not).

All in all I can just say this is an easy 5/5, support the dev if u liked the game!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kokodai

One of my favorites masterpieces... It Remember me jewels like OneRoom or Imouto Life, but this one has endings that make the history much more complete and interesting, i am in chasing of works like this since i know that i'm a degenerate 20/10...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MonMon2001

I love these kind of simulation games. Translation is a bit strange but acceptable. If you like Japanese games especially if you like raising your own lovely waifu, this game might fit with your tastes. Well, I am not expert in writing reviews but I am always honest to my heart and my pp.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Parmolax

If you played other games featuring daily living with a girl, this game is what I consider to be possibly the epitome of the genre. The girl is cute, the story is great, and the amount of content is fantastic, and I honestly love how the sex mechanism is implemented in the game since it grants you so many options with so many positions. The UI is extremely smooth, the art is always appealing to look at, and there is a gallery mode to look at both the artwork and make a custom sex scenario. Overall, I highly recommend this game!