yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRunawayGirlAndMe-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Mind updating this for the official english release (assuming it doesn't work as-is, which I'm guessing it doesn't since it has a file called base_trans_en, whereas the new version has base_lang_en instead)?
I remember it was a bit difficult to learn the exact steps to doing it, but I think I left myself some instructions (for once). I'll see if I can decrypt my old shorthand and test it out when I get some free time.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i think doing videos with her maybe? its been a long time since i played so i am not sure if that was in there before or not.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah, I want to know too what's new on this update, I played it not that long ago so it might not have a lot of new content I suppose

TheMadUncleJack

Jul 19, 2021
Mind updating this for the official english release (assuming it doesn't work as-is, which I'm guessing it doesn't since it has a file called base_trans_en, whereas the new version has base_lang_en instead)?
Was about to ask this. And i was a second away from being a fool to merge the uncen base_image from the old TL. Forgot there's a trans_en, which i'm really sure would be different in the new TL. Anyway, i think i shall wait for new uncen.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I've got 0% Experience modifying cheat engine tables.
After watching lots of YT vids about the subject and reverse-engineering the previous tables uploaded. On the brink of giving up.
I've done it. After a whole day of trial and error.

Through it all I've learned to make pointers, Which is pretty neat.

Here's the updated table

Update:04.01.2024
I think the I fixed the H-scene cheats. If it's still fucked, let me know.

Last edited:

Razgriz021

Feb 13, 2020
I need help! When I downloaded and played the MTL version all I needed to do was download and extract then play and there was no problem, but that was a long time ago. When I tried to download, extract and play the official version it keeps showing this (See attached photo). Even the MTL version in my portable storage also show this message, Granted I may have upgraded and fully format my PC since the last time I played the MTL. I did the same with the Installer, installed the DXsetup within the folder and download the link (Dxwebsetup) about just to make sure and I apparently have latest version yet this is still the result.

I do appreciate an answer and my thanks in advance.

Edit: It is now the next day since the post and it just works? I mean I did try to shutdown-restart after every install but the result was the same yet when I try to sleep it of it works? Perhaps the fix is complete shutdown power and all.

Screenshot 2024-03-31 225433.png

Last edited:

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
I completed the previous version of the game with mtl. Is there a way to transfer save files between them, so I don't have to start from scratch?

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
After watching lots of YT vids about the subject and reverse-engineering the previous tables uploaded. On the brink of giving up.

Here's the updated table
U ARE THE GOAT ! Thank U for ur hard Work (y)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017

Here's the updated table
Can confirm it works except for the table part with the "during sex" options like orgasm counter etc... other than that perfectly 8/10 table ccheers

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock the whole gallery? I accidentally deleted my save file and I don't really want to go through the grind again xD

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright, finally figured out my shorthand, rewrote my instructions to myself to be clearer, and I updated the uncensored patch for the newer Official Translation. I did a few tests to see if it was working, and it appears to be doing fine. The link on the OP to the uncensored patch still links to it.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes