VN - Unity - Completed - The Rural Homecoming 2 [Final] [NTRMAN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NTR For Live

The game was great like every NTRMAN game:cool:.

The path with uncle and also the stranger brought me both to come. (And they certainly will in the future:p).

I personally liked the Strangerpath more because the wife had doubts at first, but then completely took over the fetish.

In total there were only six choices you could make. If you don't want that and you want to have a real decision-making game, you should click on, because not much is happening here anymore.

With great art, however, this fact can be forgotten very quickly. the writing was also wonderful and you could feel yourself on the Role of a really good cuckhubby:love:
  2. 2.00 star(s)

evilkitty97

I liked the endings.
    The art, animation.

But the main heroine looks old, maybe because of her hair, she looks like the mother of the MC and his uncle is like his stepdad or something.
    Cant feel the NTR going on when she looks old.
    Especially being too thicc and having granny tits, not the proportionate body for a "young" wife.

Hope there would be a part 3, with an actual young wife like the first Rural Homecoming.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Damnd

Probably my second favorite game made by NTRman. Great storytelling and amazing cg. I like how alot is left to the imagination yet gives just enough information to show how the corruption took place. Would love to see a longer game or perhaps even some dlc for this title, but then again who wouldn't? If you are into the old man/ugly bastard type of NTR then this game could very well be just for you!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

angryp

It is a difficult task to rate this game. On one hand, it's NTRMAN so art is amazing and scenes are great. The problem is the whole ntr process. It's happening too fast. This game feels like a beta of a story. It may be not his weakest work, but for me it's his second weakest.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

☠RΔΠDΩMGUΨ♚

The game feel unfinished, the story is not original terrible no build-up relation between characters it's just a rush fast feeling this game want to be corruption/ntr but for corruption you need build-up and is the same with ntr you need first to feel you lose the beloved wife you can't feel anything on 40 min of this game.
    If you hope some original story you will not find here better go on other ntr games who can execute and tell story more better than this game.

1 star for graphic it's the only good thing about this game.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

sfoMMA85

Sadly I feel that NTRMAN games become shorter and shorter, less detailed and less groundbreaking compared to his first games. I personally hope, that the next game will be one, where we see a long corruption progress again, with many more details and a longer and more intaking story.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 9/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 5/10
    Overall: 6/10

Pretty box standard NTR, considering the author and artist, this comes as a surprise.

Oh NTRMAN, I hope you're not losing your touch. Those comics you made that delved into NTR that included themes of possession, ghosts, and hidden cameras. Your work on the The Adelaide Inn 2 was inspired, and Mother's Lessons was damn fine. But now, we're back to the basics.

You get two paths in this one, your wife gets fucked by your uncle or your wife gets fucked by a paying chad. Either way she falls for the other man, and lets them turn her into a corrupt slut with no regards for her marriage. Like I said, box standard. Almost eye rollingly so.

Anyways, I give this a 3/5 for being so average compared to NTRMANs other works. (which sadly, if you haven't gotten your hands on, good luck, considering Rule 7 got all his works blacklisted for some reason)
  8. 2.00 star(s)

zandalari

Played the "initial version" in case the game ever gets an extension in the future. 1 star for the nice graphics. 1 star for the nice animation. Half a star for this technically being a game. Overall: 2.5/5

Do you remember that bland rice cake you once ate because you needed something to tide you over until you get real food? How about the awkward conversation with the colleague when you were the only two in an elevator and didn't want for the silence to drag on, so you talked about the weather and how you really need to start taking the stairs next time? No? Of course not, because that's just empty filler. Kind of like this game. It exists and that is the best you can say about it.

To me, NTRMan peaked with Adelaide Inn. It was pretty long, had a lot of options, the netorase was very well done, both the husband and wife had good chemistry and the scenes were sexy as fuck. Everything this game is not and doesn't even have the potential to be. You can finish this in 45 min tops if you read like a snail and do both paths. Grand total of one choice in the game to determine which path you go in and a slideshow from then on. No character or story development, which is absolutely crucial for this genre. The dev seems to somehow struggle on and off with this concept despite this being his specialty.

Game only offers the husband's perspective and goes from 0-100, so the whole "corruption" can be summed up as wham-bam-you're a slut now ma'am. There isn't even indication that this is a work in progress so I can't say that this will be expanded in any way. What passes for the story is done and over with, so this gets rated as a completed game and my rating of this is Poor. The game is sloppy, rushed and just a poor effort. Somehow even weaker than the first Rural Homecoming, which was his worst game.

Don't bother with a download unless you just really like the art and don't care for anything else.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

-FibaG-

Complete this game in about 30 min...so it's very short you can't even fap when story become more interesting it ending suddenly..

I think ntrman have this "gift" that make light story without going to deep and serious with the story, every time I try ntrman is the same story...
    The corruption it's go like this 0-100 in 5 min it's hard to call corruption for corruption you need a solid build-up not a unbelievable story the pace on story is super fast and he don't let all action to settle first and make a good construction of relation between the characters...

The rural homecoming 2 is a generic story that you aleardy see it on other games if you playing ntr genre, we have "2 short path" :
    Shatoshi the netorase route that I can't even tell if netorase or bad joke it's start with mc share he wife with someone else but on the ending it left mc for that guy....
    after with only 4 dates wife falls suddenly in love with that guy and leave mc for the other male.

Other path is from hes uncle and I think is path is more worst than first one if the first one magically wife falls in love with other guy on the uncle path not even explain in detalies how uncle convince wife to have sex with him...
    I love the mystery ntr it's my fetish but when I see so poor execute I can't forgive any devs who don't take him seriously with the story...
    The 2 stars it's only for graphic, animation and voice that's the only thing that is good in this game and that's make me sad everytime when I see ntrman games so poorly execute on story.

That's why I'm not support him with money until I see some good change on story side, it's not worth it to support someone who don't want to increase in quality.
    Exist so many ntr manga story outside with solid story if you can't tell a story why not take from others and make a good damn game, with he skill of graphic and animation it could be epic game.
    That's why my dear members the story is like 60% of the game it's matter without it is like a empty box game.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

jasonboom

1.Compared with previous works, the expression form of the art is better,every sence full of visual impact;Dubbing has a great sense of substitution. 2.New work was great ,but personally I think maybe lack of Shiori's narrative development, the NTR plots develops too fast?I can't feel the changing process of her mentality. All the above views are my personal views
  11. 5.00 star(s)

aguy57

I love ntrman so much
    His animation skills have got so much better.
    Best animation he's put into a game till date.
    Wish I could sub to his patreon. This is fucking epic stuff.
    Absolute banger of a game. DQN end was the best. Maybe uncle ends could be better if they was a bit more storyline, but can't complain.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

It's a typical NTRMAN game. If you liked his previous work (or ntr in general) you'll probably enjoy this game as well.

Personally I really like that NTRMAN's most recent games are animated. It makes the lewd scenes much hotter, hence the 4 stars, because in terms of build-up and suspense this is one of the dev's lesser games.

The story is very minimalistic and it doesn't contain a lot of mystery. It just goes from "old man moves in" to "a few months later" where he and your wife have apparently decided to fuck each other. But you don't see what happened in between. Also the first cheating scene, even though the MC thinks it's a dream, happens right before your eyes and lacks any build-up.

Long story short: not NTRMAN's best game, but for me the animated lewd scenes mostly made up for that. I hope the next game will focus more on the story and the suspense again.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

i love the rural homecoming idea with old guys and ntr and ntrman really improved much in quality over the years its great! but i can't give it more than 3 stars - sorry and here is why:

Pros:
    + nice typical clean artstyle
    + curvy young milf
    + old man
    + good story idea but...-
    + good choices
    + hot animations!

Cons:
    - i hoped for and missed an alternative playthrough formt the perspective of the girl very much
    - no seen beginning of corruption/no first time...
    - bad built up/ too many jumps and no beginning
    - penetration most of the time not visible (i know this is an asian problem but the dick and clit aren't even fully fleshed out drawing wise so i see no problem)
    - no tit sucking :(
    - really hoped for an alternative perspective depending on the choices either from Shiori the woman or the uncle
    - the uncle is a tad too tall in my opinion but this isn't something important

its very close to 4 stars but the lack of scenes and alternative perspective is a big issue for me since i palyed some of his other games
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Amte

I see it as a plain summary of a few basic NTR ideas which also shows what other games might do wrong. For example, I found myself enjoying the absence of annoying MC thoughts or complicated mechanics.
    On the other hand, ignoring character development causes flatness and cliché, nice proof! :WeSmart:

This game doesn't really tell a story. The focus lies on visual style.
    It's quite the simplest form of a short, functioning NTR product.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Young Breezy

The good: NTRMAN's animations and art are top notch. Ever since Camp with mom 1, the games have been receiving the same amount of technical love, voice acting included. The uncle side was seriously enjoyable.

The disappointing:
    Preface: I don't want to say "bad" because I seriously love NTRMAN and think he has the potential to create something truly special, he seems like a great guy (encouraging pausing Patreon subscriptions if he doesn't plan to release anything for the month and regularly updating us on Discord about his progress).

Unfortunately, this game was super rushed. If you want a perfect example of a "short, but sweet" title of his, Camp with mom 1 is the perfect example. For that game, it's at least somewhat believable why the mom would turn to Kengo given her lack of sexual activity. On the other hand, this game just jumps straight into the cheating for no real reason other than "the dude has a better dick". For the cuckold side of the story, she literally falls in love with the random guy after one fuck. On the other side with the uncle, although it is a lot better than the cuckold side, we never get an explanation as to how it got to that point. There's no build up.

I would have loved to see him just skip the, in my opinion, tacked on cuckold portion of the game, and just focus on the uncle. It didn't have to be long, at least 3 scenes explaining how she fell for him. In my opinion, his earlier works did this a lot better.

In summary, if you're looking for a good wank, the game provides that with top notch visuals and voice work, but if you're looking for something groundbreaking, this isn't it. I love NTRMAN, I've played all his games and I seriously think that he'll eventually create something game changing, but this isn't it. I hope he goes back to taking his time on his future titles (like the time he put into games like Adelaide and Mother's Lesson).

PS: I saw some commenters fighting about their opinions of the game. Look, everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this site (this review system is a testament to that fact), let's not attack one another because we have differing opinions. Is this a piracy site? For the most part, yes, but that doesn't mean we can't be critical about the games on here. That being said, let's at least treat these works seriously, NTRMAN and all other developers take their time to craft these games and the least we can do is treat them with respect. This can be expressed however way you feel is enough. Leaving reviews, discussing in the comments, whatever you want. Just keep an open mind and be friendly. We're all perverts in our own way, the least we can do is try to accept one another.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Agul

The Rural Homecoming 2
    =================================
    NTRMAN proves once again that he is the undisputed master of McNetorare: fast and sloppy but ultimately, what did you expect?
    -------------------------------------------------------
    To preface, I think I've played three of four of his previous works and found them somewhat enjoyable. The characters and situations vary but there's usually some aspect of choice leading to different routes and hidden scenes that can only be fully accessed later. In this game their are two routes that follow the tropes of the Netorase and Netorare genres, respectively (decided by the first and second options of the first decision in the game).

To cut a long story short: you either talk your wife into fucking some dude or your uncle comes to live with you and turns your waifu into his personal cumdump. The games introduction alludes to the main couples trouble concieving, so this is an element in the final scenes of both routes (at least as far as dirty talk goes). You only get to see preg Shiori in certain scenes tho.

If you've played any amount of translated NTR visual novels, you'll quickly notice that this is a no frills, stock standard plotline. Don't expect clever sexy scenes or for your expectations to be subverted. Maybe it's just NTRMAN's intention to cast a wide net by making simplified games, especially since NTR is considered niche (in the west, at least) as it is. In my opinion, if that wasn't obvious already, this game sort of just fails to be that interesting. You might get your NTR fix but you aren't really going to be looking to replay this, especially since some Netorare fans don't like Netorase and vice versa (you end up with only half a game in this case).

If it sounds like I'm being harsh, it's more just there are better titles out there, even though they are few in number. What I will say is that NTRMAN's animations and sound in this game are good, and certainly do make the sex scenes fapworthy. Some people might dislike the artstyle, especially if they're used to japanese artstyles and bigger budgets. Even so, Shiori is well proportioned and hits the right notes for the motherly look + we even get her in a mating press. This is highly appreciated. Side note: the cocks in these games always look wierd. Please don't read too far into why I notice that but it puts me off a little. No homo.

The game is pretty in terms of environments and the resolution options are a nice touch - I like the UI in these games too. Unfortunately, this game almost always ends up running like a piece of dried up dogshit and I'm inclined to believe it's not a simple case of a problem on my end. It's not as much of a issue with this game but certain scenes after some time playing seem to just go really slow and I can't wrap my head around why. Takes me out of my fap rhythm to have to restart is all i'm saying. Other people are reporting crashes, I only had one - but that's still one more than many other games. Unity is not for visual novels, but I digress.
    -------------------------------------------------------

NTRMAN gets a big fat 3 this time around for his game being boring but fappable. I'm glad more NTR games like this are being made, I just wish devs were willing to push the boat out and try something new. Swing for the fucking fences man! If you're gunna do a story about some dude/relative/rival nutting in your fertile wife, don't be afraid to change things up. Give me a plot twist, some mechanics or gameplay, push the sexy scenes further and experiment is all I'm asking for here. Don't be afraid to rip off more creative doujins for better ideas, and if you're gunna flirt with impregnation as a fetish/plot device - give me an internal view godamnit! That shit is hot as fuck!

Play it for the uncle route and skip through the other to get all scenes then fap to your hearts content. Then delete the game because there's nothing here worth remembering.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

A good and decent game featuring both Netorare and Netorase routes. Which is great for fans of both genres. You either get NTR'd by your Uncle or you arrange some fun and give permission to this guy you bring into it.

Graphics are good and the background sounds add well to the scenes. Having the game longer would have been nice but that's the only downside I can think of.