VN - Ren'Py - The Sapphire Collar [Prologue] [Cheops' Law Productions]

1. 4.00 star(s)

endless1m

+ really like the realistic approach to the scenario
    + its 'pain only rape' and I like it like that
    + the devs focus on what its about: getting pleasure and control
    + decent writing
    + showing the good moments like the insertion
    + nice idea to show the girls face and the penetrated asshole at the same time with a splitscreen

+/- the sex scene writing is sadly not very satisfying since there is very little text, especially the descriptive text of what the MC experiences physically (like in erotic fiction) would make it much more immersive and arousing, but since this is the case in almost all games I dont rate it negatively
    +/- outdated visual assets, but within those the girl was made quite hot, and she fits my personal taste
    +/- I personally really enjoy if a lot attention is paid to the MC's orgasm, like for example screen vibration, white flashes, ejaculation sounds, text describing MC's sensations and multiple splashes with accompanying renders of filling her holes (just love that)

- I'm one of those unpopular people who prefer a few well made statics with text over short animations loops in sex scenes, unless its top tier 'animation section' quality
    - the worst way to implement animations is imo to display choices to select different camera angles for the animation. nothing else destroys immersion like that, especially if there is no accompanying text at all
    - I understand why the 'intro' with the girl making statements was made, but its still off putting (luckily I read about it before and just skipped to the point where you see a farmhouse from the outside)

kudos for making a game like that and getting the important things right. still a few crucial things where preventing it from being really satisfying. appreciate the game nonetheless !
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lorenz1

Rape simulator, and good at it. Play at your own peril. Renders are kinda bad, but also decent enough to do the job. Moans are terrible, turn off the sound.

Hopefully, will develop into something more. So far it is 5 minutes of content. (prologue version).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ThatOneLurker

Putting the main "victim" up front explaining her choice and reason for this game is inspired and definitely a great start. The following leadup in this prologue quickly had my attention with the detail of graphics, dialogue choices and attitudes reflecting the decisions. Please keep up the good work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Asswecant1231

There's some potential there. The plot is straitforward but quite interesting. The cg and animation is smooth and enjoyable. It could become one of those short but intriguing game. I hope dev could keep it up and complete the game.