Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Savior of Impregnation [v0.8] update only

The patches may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win/Linux: v0.7.5 -> v0.8
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tymur

Nov 15, 2017
Can Anyone help me I keep getting a black screen when I first exit the starting village cave and get to the BJ scene once Its about to start it freezes and it all go's black is there a solution in the thread or am i just stuck.

Im playing this all on a laptop that is kind of old mind you
For me update graphic driver help.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
With the way the nipples are drawn, this game might benefit from a nipple fuck/penetration scene. Perhaps with the nun or elf wife.

Devilion13

Apr 15, 2022
Can Anyone help me I keep getting a black screen when I first exit the starting village cave and get to the BJ scene once Its about to start it freezes and it all go's black is there a solution in the thread or am i just stuck.

Im playing this all on a laptop that is kind of old mind you
I have the same similiar problem but with some xxx scenes,
i find the problem is the image resolution is goddamn big,
so i edited to reduce some images quality and it's get solved

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSaviorOfImpregnation-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aramintha

LorWrath

Mar 27, 2019
I was not aware you could be cucked. I saw the first scene leading to it and spent some time finding if you can turn it off. There is but... it doesn't work once the chain of events starts. When I found this out because of walking in on it as I was grinding some love points. I was lets say upset and would love a way to kill that guy. I ended up losing several hours of progress and am just going to never interact with him just to be safe. Seriously I hate that guy and would love to be able to end him in the game.

kuhaaku98

Jan 12, 2019
i already did the playhouse scenes in 0.75 now i don't know how to trigger the new events will i need to reset the game?

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Cant get susan pregnant and i cant trigger her event where she agree to the harem marriage.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I was not aware you could be cucked. I saw the first scene leading to it and spent some time finding if you can turn it off. There is but... it doesn't work once the chain of events starts. When I found this out because of walking in on it as I was grinding some love points. I was lets say upset and would love a way to kill that guy. I ended up losing several hours of progress and am just going to never interact with him just to be safe. Seriously I hate that guy and would love to be able to end him in the game.
NTR_threads_in_a_nutshell.jpg

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes