Serch04

May 20, 2020
I've played this game like 3 or 4 times and still don't know how to unlock Susan´s (Minotaur girl) massage scenes. Can someone help me with that please?

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
how Do you save Andy?
Go to the Town of Wisdom Ruins like the nun says, talk to the shopkeeper terminal, read the logs on the machines by the hole in the wall (where the two hostile robots are) to get the solution to the puzzle, go down the ladder and through the right door for another math puzzle. You get three numbers from the cabinet on the left and you have to put them into the four machines in the room so you keep combining them until you get the number that matches what you read upstairs. Once you have the correct number you automatically get teleported back to where Andy is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've played this game like 3 or 4 times and still don't know how to unlock Susan´s (Minotaur girl) massage scenes. Can someone help me with that please?
The game has spaghetti code and if you actually have sex with her it doesn't trigger the event. Using the milking machine on her does though. If you raised her love/submission past the thresholds you would need to use a save editor to set them both below 30 or start a new game again.

If you do decide to edit your file I recommend this offline save editor to do it, the variables are in Chinese so the plugin isn't helpful and the online editor has a cooldown on how many files you can upload. The important variables for her are
#61 (Cow Milk Volume)
#70 (Cow Love)
#71 (Cow Submission)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What kind of NTR
The girls cheat on you.
To stop it you must either disable NTR in settings (on by default), or pay very close attention to the sex countdown timer to never miss a day. (you can only fuck a girl once every 5 days. and if you go more than 5 days without fucking them then the NTR counter advances for that girl)

Reactions: mc loving VI

Rival Nuts

Apr 30, 2022
How to escape in the bandit base? I stuck with 2 NPC in 1 room, I have done use the glass to attract one of them attention but i don't know what i have to do with another NPC in front of kitchen

nooblez

Mar 31, 2018
How to escape in the bandit base? I stuck with 2 NPC in 1 room, I have done use the glass to attract one of them attention but i don't know what i have to do with another NPC in front of kitchen
you can interact with the furniture the NPC is leaning on and get rid of him that way

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
On the skull flower quest, when having sex with Smantha, there is a spelling error. She says, I might of but it should be I might have.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes