RPGM - Completed - The Savior of Impregnation [v1.0] [BrOkEn eNgLiSh]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thodoriskappa123

Honestly the game has some bugs but still its not the final product,
    Really enjoyable give you the rpg vibe and the story it's compelling?
    Ok the best thing on this game its you dont get NTRd but you do it
    Also the character the voices and the scenes feel excellent!
    Huge upgrade from the previous game in my opinion
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

(v0.6) This is a good game--one could argue great, even--if it wasn't for all of the bugs in-game. There's so many of them, and not rare would the bug be game breaking. I enjoyed a lot of the aspects of the game, the one that aren't bugged OR forced you to grind, that is.

Positive:
    -Theme.
    -Netori.
    -Good VS Evil choices.
    -Characters designs.

Negative:
    -Bugs, as far as the eyes can see.
    -Grinds.
    -Time system is wonky and weird.

All in all, worth a try--but expect bugs everywhere.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

naruto171112

everything i want "nymphomaniac priestess" to be, most of the content is about mc being chad thundercock instead. Has way less amount of content though. Broken english part is true but i literally didn't care because the art and h scene is super great for my taste.
    Overall 5/5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.6

The art is absolutely fantastic. The women are extremely curvy and just the right amount of plump. And most are virgins too.
    Plot is pretty standard. But I like how you are allowed to actually choose to prioritize getting laid over simping.

The gameplay is typical RPGM drek. walking simulator plus RPGM combat.

The biggest issue is just how buggy the game is. Dev says he fixed "too many bugs to list" for this version, every single bug reported to him by his friends. Well unfortunately there is no convenient place to report bugs if you are not his friend. So every bug I found in the last version remained unfixed.

There is a bunch of untranslated text all over the place, various quests are bugged, and the gallery is extremely broken.
    The proper way to use the gallery is to:
    Step 1: save
    Step 2: open gallery
    Step 3: press unlock all button
    Step 4: watch scenes
    Step 5: reload game
    you must never save a game after watching the gallery as many scenes completely break the game sequence. Teleporting you back and forwards in time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5078792

Solid amount of content and pretty fun to play. Giving this 5 stars because it fulfills a super specific niche that I love: netori with rpg mechanics.

The major con for me is that the game is currently extremely buggy - make sure to save often when you play. Additionally, some scenes are difficult to figure out how to activate, and the combat can be a bit grindy at times.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ocelotte6644

I've been following this game for a while now, before it was even on this website. I got introduced after playing Broken English's previous game called "the fate of choices" and I'm glad I did. The Savior Heart is still in development however, I believe the game is very good, it has a fun story, and amazingly designed characters. Another thing that I enjoyed personally was the design of the enemies, usually in most games the monsters are designed to look menacing, but in this game a lot of them look cute. There is netorare and netori (mostly netori), personally I love netorare more, but that's just me which scenes you get all depends on your choices. They also give you the option of being pure or evil which can result in scenes depending. Also there is two controls for Q and W, Q lets you open a menu so that you can get new skills, look at the gallery of CGs or check the time and W lets you interact with your nun companion, there you can chat with her or even romance her if you have enough points with her. I loved all the CGs. Overall the game was easy for me to get into and enjoy. I recommend giving the game a try, and if you like it consider giving Broken some support, he does good work!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

XTes

Played it, Love it, will buy it when it comes out.

Game is very good, there are many systems such as talking to the character (w), menus with game options (q) such as: gallery, skill tree (for both characters), time in game, time skipping and fixing non disappearing images from the screen.
    Really liked the artist's style of drawing.
    The developer has now released version 0.5 and is preparing to release 0.6 (adds minor improvements) this month.
    English version may contain spelling errors as English is not the author's first language, he is helped with translation by his American friend.
    There are both netorare and netori events. It all depends on how you passed your quests.
    Game is still in development so may contain bugs.

The overall impression is good. The first game was great, let's see how much better this one will turn out.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

at_su_shi

I've played the supporter 0.5v and the 0.6 is coming soon ~11/2X.
    And q,w are opening extra menu.
    Finally for the english translation the dev is not alone on it.
    I'm sure the game will have a bright future don't hesitate to support!