VN - Ren'Py - The Scaly valley [v0.1.0] [Igazella]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LS47

v 0.1.0

it's just a tech demo at this point, so don't come here expecting anything grandiose. The VN is like 5 minutes long and there are only 2 very short sex scenes, one for each gender. I also suspect some of the backgrounds are Ai-generated, but they're very clearly ot home-made.

WIth that said, I like what the branching design is going for, with the "X wil remember this", it has the potential to make future dialogue and story events interesting if the dev decides to really lean in that direction. And the sex scenes, while short, are pretty well animated and lively.

I like the characters, for what little story there is, but I really think this should have spent more time in the oven to provide something more substantial. I don't mind short games or a lack of content, but what's there needs to be meaningful and satisfactory to leave a good first impression, and this doesn't really do it for me.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Nikephouros

I played the demo while short the animations were amazing! I would've liked for there to be a sprite for the MC though. Aside from a few grammatical and spelling errors it was nice to get a feel for the game.
    Also as a suggestion, since it going for that "____ will remember this" type of play style, some variety to the character's personality would be a good thing to hone in on. Great job so far!