aka

Jun 16, 2017
Forgot to include a changelog with the updated links (sorry about that). Here's the changelog:

1. Fixed two crashes, one caused by fighting Succubus with Average AI (again. The Average AI is the bane of my existence.), the other caused by trying to equip a two-slot item using the shortcut keys presented on the main story screen.

2. The game now has an off-white background with dark text, rather than a dark background with white text. One commenter was complaining that light on dark was harder to read than dark on light. I didn’t have a strong opinion, so flipped it around.

3. Reworked the “Welcome to my game” page at the very beginning. Rather than giving a list of what you can expect to see in the game (hint hint: it’s spankings), it now gives a brief overview of how the UI works. In particular, I realized that people new to the game probably don’t realize that you don’t *need* to go to the separate command page to access commands. For example, you don’t have to press “.” and then “c” to access the character screen. You can just press “c.”

Not digging the story so far, it doesn't feel like the player has any real agency, you can do everything right, and no matter what, it railroads your character into coming off as weak (edit: from my perspective at least, which probably isn't the target in the first place I'm thinking), I will give it that it was able to keep my attention for ~4 hours straight or so though, but I felt like I'd enjoy it a bit more if our character wasn't such a pushover in their interactions with other characters, good luck on further development though(y)
The game is certainly biased in favor of a more submissive/switch player (I'm a dominant leaning switch in real life, but prefer games and fiction from the submissive point of view). However, are there any choices in particular you can point to where you feel railroaded into coming off as weak? I may be able to go back and add additional choices in a few places that feel especially egregious.

Omugu

Apr 8, 2018
I probably would tell you not to change it actually, it'd effect the worldbuilding you've already established, and may detract from the story for some, I'm unsure of how to explain my meaning, but the way the character comes off is alright, if you're going for internal consistency(?), their actions feel like the fit with the world, and it's more so that I, as a player, do not feel fit to the world, so it kind of ends up as a conflict of interest that's more easily solved by going forward with what you originally planned, rather than taking a random Omugu's opinion, I think?

My thing is just I don't understand being pushed around as a hero by non-heroes, especially by people that know this, my line of thinking not necessarily being aggressive to people, but not just letting them walk all over me, but the way you've built it so far, that's probably been ingrained into the society for a bit now, so again, it's internally consistent, just not really for me as a player, though I am still interested in seeing where it goes.

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
No comments in a long time, but imo this is one of the best text based spanking themed games out there.
Sure, theres no images, but the game pulls its weight with the outstanding writing style. Also unsure why this game is labled as abandoned when it has been completed.