• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - The Second Circle [v0.3.1.0] [Dragon Vicarious]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3150590

I'll be honest: the game is unplayable. It's sad, because it could have easily been a 4 stars. The setting, plot, dialogues are all very interesting, and so is the pixel art, but it all falls apart due to the god awful combat system. If only difficulty was the sole problem: even if you could hit-kill all enemies, it would still be unplayable. It is that bad. To top it off, there is no Gallery, no Map, enemies have no health bar, skills don't tell you how much damage they will deal, the hentai scenes are too short and happen too fast, items' effects seem to wear off randomly on the map, you can't escape battles, every time you rest all enemies respawn, and you can only save at specific places (plus some stuff I forgot). I'm 99% sure the developer has never played this game, 'cause otherwise he wouldn't have made this abomination work the way it does. As always, the "souls" aspect of a hentai game is used to mask its mistakes. But, as a result, instead of less mistakes, you just add one more to the mix.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 37956

This game takes itself way too seriously, there's too much worldbuilding which is dumb considering how much it borrows from Dark Souls. But the gameplay has none of the essence of what makes souls game good. I suggest the dev look at Fear & Hunger Termina as the perfect implementation of souls like in RPGM game.

Maybe it's my personal view but random sex sprites awkwardly triggered during combats with no transition and no context are not sexy at all. What makes sex scenes hot are the story and the lead up. Sex scenes come too cheap and don't feel earned. But unfortunately talentless writers these days would rather focus on worldbuilding which honestly no one cares about than creating good and coherent stories.