VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mixocatl

I like this game. It has a good dynamic, you have to take time to move forward, work and try to score points with the girls. Relationships progress less forcefully than in other games. The graphics are nice, quite standard. Too bad this update took so long it seems that update 1.7 has been almost ready for over a year.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

exirock

It has a great ideia for a game, but the dev doesnt seems to care, Delay's one after another since July of last year he keeps saying the update its almost done by the start of december he sayed he had the update at 99% and he would update in 2-3 days and we at 8 of january of 2020 a really shame cause the game has potential and the game doesnt grow due to the dev being a liar. lazy and gives always the same excuse.

The Story so far its being decent but for along the game has been release and the amount of the updates its really hard to say if the story its good or if its gonna be good.
    Gameplay is pretty good and smooth atleast for me i didnt find that many errors and glitches.
    The game has been pretty much a huge blue balls game all u can do is kiss the girls which is bad cause everytime there is update the only content on the updates is kiss scenes is just sad, by the time the game has reach a sex scene the MC will be old has fck.

The reason of this low review is just the dev is a liar, nonstop excuses (which is always the same) and delays nonstop, the dev wonders why he aint making more money he doesnt produce anything, the release system is a mess cause right now we hv 1.6 thnx to someone that shared the link cause if there wasnt someone to share the public version we would still be waiting for the 1.6 cause the 1.7 that the dev is releasing to the patreons is delayed for months now and that will carry on.

The game is a waste of time and money although there is fans of the game i am one of them but the dev is just really bad.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

John Woodbridge

Pleasant game but long, too long development by creator(s) to satisfy players and gameplay not so original. I encourage creator(s) to add some more teasing x-scenes at least if explicite sex is not in the gameplay for the moment.
    Keep doing your best to promote your product.;)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

strenif

Solid game so far.
    Loving the plot and dialog. It's honey select assets but I actually don't mind HS at all. Just makes for easier animations imo.
    Looks to be a slow burn game but the build up so far has been really good.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

zintra

My biggest problem with this game is the fact that it has been out for almost two years, and there is still not a single scene where the main character actually has penetrative sex with someone. It seems the author has spent all of his skills and energy on writing a very thorough and pleasant story, which unfortunately leads to more story and less sex scenes.
    Another huge problem with the game is the pointless grinding, which made me cheat using third party tools.

Other than that, the writing is way above average for these kind of games. Also, the characters are lovely, and the story really builds up great tension, which ultimately should make lewd scenes feel very rewarding in the end. To add, the sexual scenes that are in the game are really great, except for the fact that there is, as mentioned, no penetration ("real sex") done by the main character .

To summarise:
    Pros:
    - Great story
    - Decently long game
    - Great characters
    - Great softcore scenes
    - Decent writing

Cons:
    - Awful grinding
    - Too much unnecessary dialogue sometimes
    - Extremely few sexual scenes
    - The only "real" sex scene in the game is of the mother having sex with someone entirely else than the main character
  6. 1.00 star(s)

maxx mad

Let's face the truth, you should pass on this one, there's plenty of entertaining games out there.

Pros :
    - i'm not sure, i think i remember getting 1/2 scenes in the early beginning (took back previous save) - you have to lower your standards to say something positive sometimes ...

Cons :
    - Grindy
    - There is no gameplay, hunting down the "interractive" parts is extremely boring
    - Ran into some bugs, i'm guessing previous saves aren't 100% compatible.
    - You can "work" to get money but only on sunday morning (so far)
    - A lot of areas not opened yet and almost nothing to do
    - who the hell rated this game 5* ? Seriously ?
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Keldar

I am kind of over the MC that is a manipulative cunt so this game isn't for me. These games always seem to be written from the perspective of people with no clue how to actually talk to a women in the real world. That the only way to get laid is to lie, cheat, blackmail and be a general cunt of a person. It is so common on this site that I am totally bored of the concept now.

The manipulative cunt MC games all seem to require a grind to unlock content I am bored of that BS too.

The third thing that I am tired of is underage looking MC and fellow students not a single one of the students looks 18 which is fucking creepy.

The animations are great the stills can be grainy but for the most part are good but the game is boring for me. I've seen it , done it all before and the MC mowing lawns at 18 for money what the fuck? The only thing more juvenile would have been a paper route but again that goes with a trend with some of these games to make the MC act and appear like a 14 year old not an adult.

All in all I was bored after an hour of play and quite and frankly being boring is the worse thing a game can be, I can't recommend this game it was a waste of time for me.

The whole grandfather calling the MC gay and the MC being manipulated into going along with the Grandfather just felt contrived and something would only work on a child not an adult. Again just annother added factor that makes this game more creepy and boring than titillating and fun.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

yobochan

This is a very well made Dating Sim/Visual Novel with a nicely written story thus far. The small amount of grind seem to improve as more content is added. Branching of character story arch is well executed where it is available.Most importantly the ability to avoid any unliked fetishes is a massive Plus. All around a good piece of work
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jaroslav

10/10 Wow. The game has everything it needs. Instructions, aids, advice. It is perfectly processed. Mob tel perfect.
    What to say. Once again a clever and life-experienced head is able to create something like that. Thank you and marvel.
    The basis of these games is score, mood and corruption.
    I hope it will change. What about Npc, it's another activity.
    Example? Instead of spying, I would add activity - do something crazy.
    Throw in the water, spray the scent. tweak. just gloat.
    And so did the opposite. Smile, acknowledge the mistake, excuse, give a gift
    Which brings the plot 90% to reality. If npc responds positively or negatively, it is up to the developer to set up. So what kind of npc is it.
    Repetitive events such as an everyday interview or try to draw a score is the basis of boredom.
    To give players an instrument of experiment in the form of what they will try on a given npc.
    So speak, seduce, and nothing
    , speak, seduce, gloat, kindness.
    Gleefulness and kindness by points, depending on where you are public or private, and what npc girl likes. Exhibitionist or introvert
    is it a problem to put a classmate glue on a chair?
    Is it a problem to help her pick up a fallen workbook in an hour?
    And when she drop pen or book why not look under her skirt?
    2 fly´s one shot.
    More scripts I know but believe it or not. The picture gets tired, but fun is unforgettable in all forms.
    Terminate the stupidity of repeated grinding
  10. L
    5.00 star(s)

longsdale

best game with the best story ive met. the images and characters are made with love and heart and are not the casual characters. see for urself if u like it or not, its worth the try. and the dev is active so u can answer and get response quick.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

くもり空

Pros:
    + Good visuals even though it's honey select
    + Well written
    + Believable dialogues
    + Interesting girls
    + The sexy stuff is good
    + Good amount of content

Cons:
    - Another game that says "this girl is shy" but she's not actually shy, she's just barely embarrassed
    - The MC is a douchebag, so the only option is to exploit the girls, even those who don't deserve it
    - The grandpa is a good character but he's a fucking cunt
    - The choices are REEEEEALLY limited

TL;DR: If you hate women you'll love this game, but if you don't, you'll still bust a nut. If it wasn't for the well written dialogues this game would easily be a 3-star.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Heriberto

This game is promising, I really like the setting, somewhat unbelievable as it may be. As of now, it is kind of a teaser. I hope it grows, to keep up to a good rating - with potential to be excellent, in my opinion.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.1.3b...

This visual novel/game has a unique and creative introduction, but it eventually turns somewhat into a grind style game rather then being a true visual novel... The current content doesn't have it yet, but it is very obvious that it will have the over used Family Sex stuff in it, since the mother is listed as a target for his seduction during the introduction...

The visuals for the characters are done in Honey Select, so they look alright for hentai inspired... At least the body proportions are not over done, like in some other Honey Select based VN/Games... The navigation map looks good and works fine, although a lot of locations are still under construction... The cellphone functions perfectly for in game information... The backdrops look unique and navigation inside buildings works good... There are some rooms in both the school and home that are still under construction... There are a few animations that are done well, but don't expect much erotic content for now (be warned)...

The script is pretty darn good, as I only ran into the occasional spelling/grammar error... The plot revolves around a male protagonist student who lives with his mom (no interactions with her yet) and goes to a local academy as a senior... His grandfather is an old timer pervert who runs into the protagonist and teaches him how to basically pick up women and seduce them...

The game play is your basic day broken down into 4 segments, type of play style... Where the protagonist must go to school, and can interact in various ways, with individual women at his school or around town... For the time being the current content involves just some women from school, to include two who live next door to the protagonist, his childhood best friend, and his teacher... With the over all goal of seducing them all into erotic/sexual encounters... Currently though, it is mostly limited to building up relationship stats and seducing only leads up to kissing... Have to wait for future content for anything beyond that...

The current content is slightly limited with lots of room for expansion... Some women will have semi-set schedules for interacting, depending on where you are in their story lines... When visiting homes in the current content, it is random as to if they are home or not... And the evenings and nights have no real content yet, so just expect to play games on the computer and sleep... This VN/Game has no need at all for a walkthrough, as it is a stat grind based game play with primarily linear story lines for each woman, at least in the current content... Expect some repeat of dialogue/monologue and/or seduction text now and then, but it isn't really too bad... It really just happens once the content wall is reached for each woman's story line, depending on location...

I did run into a few error screens a couple times, but I could not discern a pattern as to what caused the errors... When I did a rollback and tried what ever interaction I was doing, it didn't reoccur... It happened when I was doing an interaction with one of the girls near the lockers at the school once, and once when navigating in the school... But I did not get a log or anything... I was able to hit ignore on one of them and the error went away....

Another little quirk, that I'm sure the developers will work on, is that currently even weekends are school days... So don't expect weekends to be special types of days for the time being...

Overall, even though this game doesn't really feel like a visual novel, once the introduction is complete, and the normal game play begins, it still shows a bit of promise... Each woman has her own story line to work through, and there seems to be a lot of plans for interactions with lots of other women, as well as other activities and places to go, eventually... The plot concept is unique and creative... It is not as story rich as a visual novel would be, but it does have story elements through out each woman's story paths... We'll have to wait and see what the future holds for this VN/Game... I look forward to seeing how it goes, and will definitely revisit it somewhere down the line...