Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.04fixed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/patch/scripts/update6/__init__.rpy", line 11, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "patch/scripts/update6/__init__.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/patch/scripts/update6/__init__.rpy", line 11, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2747, in load_module
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "patch/scripts/update6/variables.rpymc", line 1, in script
File "patch/scripts/update6/variables.rpymc", line 1, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/patch/scripts/update6/variables.rpym", line 6, in <module>
File "game/scripts/utils/record.rpym", line 94, in insert_by
File "game/scripts/utils/record.rpym", line 65, in insert
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Seven Realms: High Lathión R3-v0.02
Sat Feb 3 22:07:15 2024
It's even clear in the OP of the Game NOT to use the Twin Patch for Realm 3..

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I keep getting the below error. Pretty positive its not the mod as I played around with making saves with Mod not installed & installed & I still get same error. I did NOT add the incest patch to "R3-v0.02" like it said.
Hope someone can help me with it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
The dev advised me what could be causing the issue & he was spot on.
Its the "persistent" file
Delete them & then save again & it should work fine.
At least this solved my issue.
I would suggest doing this as it can't hurt to try

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I had the problem too but that was with the previous version of the game and mod. Download the latest version r3v0.02 of both the game and mod. This worked for me.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I had the problem too but that was with the previous version of the game and mod. Download the latest version r3v0.02 of both the game and mod. This worked for me.
I'm definitely using the current .02 version and and still getting the same jump scene problem as others reported, and it doesn't address the issues with the twin patch in .21 during the last Mei scene from part 1 either :cry:

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Don't use the Mod for now. For me the Mod was causing the jump issue

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm definitely using the current .02 version and and still getting the same jump scene problem as others reported, and it doesn't address the issues with the twin patch in .21 during the last Mei scene from part 1 either :cry:
I hadn't played it for a year. When I started I had an error with the save from a year ago so I started a new game. I had also deleted the %appdata% folder and the files in game/save. I was also playing with the absolute latest version of v.21, including the twins patch. Also the latest version of .22 (without the twins patch).

As for the gameplay, what I finally did was I played through to the export point in .21, went back 2 screens, saved it, quit the game, deleted the persistent file, loaded the game, and then played the last 2 pages to the export point and saved the export.

Then I deleted the persistent file in .22, started the game, imported and played to the end with no errors.

Just trying to be helpful by letting you know my experience with it. I'm sorry you are having trouble with it.

Edit: I had no problem with the last Mei scene.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I'm glad to see you updated for the latest release AdanGC Mods and I hope the previous jumping scenes with Leyla issues are fixed but is it just impossible to do something about the twin patch error with Mei in season 1, .21? Again I tried the old fix and it doesn't work anymore with the new version so could this please be addressed finally? :cry:

Reactions: lmcc and MayhemSixx

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
this mod is still skipping scenes, some relatively minor like cinematics and others very important like going from starting to have sex with Ley, only to skip over to them having sex in High Lathion already, skipping all the scenes leading to you leaving for it and interacting with people, and its leading me to wonder if there were skipped scenes for R1 and R2 aswell that weren't as glaring obvious

Reactions: Dr.XxL and Hawka1O7

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
this mod is still skipping scenes, some relatively minor like cinematics and others very important like going from starting to have sex with Ley, only to skip over to them having sex in High Lathion already, skipping all the scenes leading to you leaving for it and interacting with people, and its leading me to wonder if there were skipped scenes for R1 and R2 aswell that weren't as glaring obvious
I don't think R1&R2 did that outside of that twin patch compatibility issue with Mei's scene mentioned in my previous post. But I'm sad to hear the issues with skipping scenes in R3 are still present. Has anyone actually been able to speak with AdanGC Mods directly? Because it feels they're not really reading through the thread at all now when these issues are reported.... :eek:

Reactions: MayhemSixx
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote