Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.04fixed]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SHREDDER1976

Great job with the Trainer, it can even work with the Steam version

In Season 1 and 2 It works with Achievements, however it comes up with a Error message when you start the game.
    Just Hit Ignore, Load your last save game and continue playing.

I'm hoping they fix the Error screen from coming up, but it'snot that big a deal.
    The Glitch with the Mod also makes it so you can't go to the Main Menu [TITLE SCREEN] , but you can still go to Settings.
    If You try going to the Main Menu, the Glitch happen's where you have to click Ignore to Continue, it then starts a new game, but you can just reload a Saved game.

I have so far collected 30 of the achievements while using the Multi-Mod, my M.C. is in China at the moment for the first time in the game.

I have no idea about season 3, i'm not that far along yet.

The only other problem I have found is sometimes in a sex scenes it can come up with image not found, this starts happening in Season 2.

But I still give it a 5 Star because I can see him fixing this problem soon, or making a separate Multi Mod for the Windows Version.